Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 06-11-2009, 03:07 AM   #421
Beer4Me

Trader Rating: (0)
Beer4Me is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I was smoking my pipe, and debating the current status of my stocks.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:12 AM   #422
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Was cool seeing some of you last night
hadn't been to a meet in quite a while
left a bit early with a friend since we work early
shitty white auto hatch with the Z wheels btw
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 04:02 PM   #423
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Damn there was a lot of people that showed up last night. I didn't even get a chance to meet most of you guys. Make sure you come out next week.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:30 AM   #424
Dignity
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
Dignity is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I went to the lb town center meet just now but i didn't have time to actually talk to anyone, but i think imma just stick with the boba loca meet because it's more local than over there. I'll be sure to stop by, if i can (More than likely, imma drive up in my new 240, or if not, i'll just drive up in my mustang lol.
Dignity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:14 PM   #425
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blasting_speed View Post
Damn there was a lot of people that showed up last night. I didn't even get a chance to meet most of you guys. Make sure you come out next week.
are you serious...

i leave and everyone shows up?

oh well i'm having a blast with my broken elgish room mate. -_-

me > <life
Old 06-12-2009, 04:09 PM   #426
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
I went to the lb town center meet just now but i didn't have time to actually talk to anyone, but i think imma just stick with the boba loca meet because it's more local than over there. I'll be sure to stop by, if i can (More than likely, imma drive up in my new 240, or if not, i'll just drive up in my mustang lol.
What the heck??? Don't bring that piece of shit car to our meet dude. Bring the Mustang instead. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP-AE86 View Post
are you serious...

i leave and everyone shows up?

oh well i'm having a blast with my broken elgish room mate. -_-

me > <life
As soon as my car got fixed i started hitting people up. They started showing up. You should know that nothing beats So.Cal.
Old 06-12-2009, 04:14 PM   #427
Dignity
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
Dignity is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
What the heck??? Don't bring that piece of shit car to our meet dude. Bring the Mustang instead. lol
Good deal then, i'll just roll up in that lol.
Dignity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 04:42 PM   #428
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
one day I will make it to this meet.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:41 PM   #429
LADii Z
BANNED

LADii Z is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to LADii Z
I haven't been to a meet in a while!

I might try to make it next week.

How good is the turn out?
LADii Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:18 PM   #430
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
the turn out depends on what ppl have to do that day. sometimes its huge, sometimes its not that big
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:55 PM   #431
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
yeah..once in a blue moon the lots covered in 240's...otherwise its just the small amount of locals. i guess its just whatever people feel like. but since its summer now i bet there will be more people now.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:24 PM   #432
LADii Z
BANNED

LADii Z is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to LADii Z
Aiiight.

Sounds good!
LADii Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 01:51 AM   #433
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

This passed Wednesday there was about 20 people there (maybe less). It was fun. Everybody is cool there. Besides there's Boba!!
Old 06-13-2009, 02:23 AM   #434
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
ryota I have those wheels you can borrow.

there in my garage...you can come by and put them on but im not home until sunday night
Old 06-13-2009, 01:03 PM   #435
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Hey should i get a jumper for the 4th of July BBQ???
Old 06-13-2009, 02:41 PM   #436
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
i gotta get my car smoged next month, and im looking for a smog place where a lowered car can go up on.

anyone know of one?
Old 06-13-2009, 06:36 PM   #437
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

signal auto?
Old 06-14-2009, 10:44 AM   #438
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkamikazestormx View Post
i gotta get my car smoged next month, and im looking for a smog place where a lowered car can go up on.

anyone know of one?

*cough*raise your car you tard*cough*

ohh and i've seen his stang. .. sick shit happenin there.
Old 06-14-2009, 12:50 PM   #439
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Damn i was bored as fuck last night. I didn't know what to do.

Oh Ryota PM your way.
Old 06-14-2009, 01:44 PM   #440
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamburrito View Post
*cough*raise your car you tard*cough*
never msgnlength
Old 06-14-2009, 09:02 PM   #441
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

yo devin, gimme a call when your back
Old 06-14-2009, 09:26 PM   #442
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Ryota, why don't you just get used tires off one of those corner shops in L.A.??? I think each tire is like..... $20.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:02 AM   #443
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
urg can't find my truck anywhere!!!!!

All I want is a V6 frontier king-cab with a 6 speed manual but there are fewer than 250 in north america like this. If anyone sees one like this anywhere west of the mississippi i'll buy it lol. But it has to have less than 15k miles or new.

Anyone know someone I can talk to? Person I talked to was an idiot...so was the other dude lol
Old 06-16-2009, 12:14 AM   #444
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post

All I want is a V6 frontier king-cab with a 6 speed manual but there are fewer than 250 in north america like this. If anyone sees one like this anywhere west of the mississippi i'll buy it lol. But it has to have less than 15k miles or new.

Anyone know someone I can talk to? Person I talked to was an idiot...so was the other dude lol
Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com

here's a black one u turd.

and another one

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false
Old 06-16-2009, 05:06 AM   #445
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Ryota, why don't you just get used tires off one of those corner shops in L.A.??? I think each tire is like..... $20.
you don't understand im POOR AS FUCK
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post

yo devin, can i come pick up the wheels?

AND OMG you guys are graduating~~

grats

is there party at teddys?
Old 06-16-2009, 05:15 PM   #446
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Quote:
you don't understand im POOR AS FUCK

yo devin, can i come pick up the wheels?

AND OMG you guys are graduating~~

grats

is there party at teddys?
I know you're poor but you don't want to work. You're like Jesse. lol

When is the party at Teddy's???
Old 06-16-2009, 06:06 PM   #447
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Quote:
I know you're poor but you don't want to work. You're like Jesse. lol

When is the party at Teddy's???
nah. you shouldn't compare me to him. there are some wack jobs but i am not working for minimum wage

and yeah teddy. party?
Old 06-16-2009, 06:24 PM   #448
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Quote:
nah. you shouldn't compare me to him. there are some wack jobs but i am not working for minimum wage

and yeah teddy. party?
I was just kidding about the jesse thing. I wanna when the party is. I can be 18 again.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:57 PM   #449
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Quote:

and yeah teddy. party?
^ some job is better than none...

move here to SF. theres jobs everywhere.
only problem...epic hills.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:43 PM   #450
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP-AE86 View Post
^ some job is better than none...

move here to SF. theres jobs everywhere.
only problem...epic hills.
the hills are there for a reason!! so you can do
epic car jumps like the movies !