Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-10-2007, 11:34 AM   #4531
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
Damn got so wasted on saturday i got wheel chaired to my room.
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2007, 11:55 AM   #4532
johngriff
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
johngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to johngriff
Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl337 View Post
lawl at neg repping... my only neg repping was from 2 people, johngriff, and of course the gentleman who I was arguing with... all over a post that I admittedly said I had misunderstood and apologized for, so after the fact I get hit with (and I quote) "I disapprove" randomly by johngriff 2 weeks after the fact, and john wasnt even involved in the first place!

I had to chuckle... they are tearing me apart! *sobs*
Well, I just posi'd you back after the neg you left me, and you got an lol in it as well

Chill the F out guys. Its only the internet.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:05 PM   #4533
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
speaking of neg repping.

were you the guy who was worknig for 8 hours at JER and they didnt figure out how to configure your AFC?

Like they spent hours dynoing it and trying to diagnose the probelm and the initial sensor select was not even configured right in the first place?

(peter griffen voice)

yeah...

no i was the guy that was trying find out why i was only boosting 6lbs. and i only spent one hour.

but thanks for the help on sat
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 12:08 PM   #4534
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
So Phil when is your car coming out?
Old 09-10-2007, 12:49 PM   #4535
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
Im sorry but thats a serious petpeeve (sp?) of mine. Lawl is one of the most ANNOYING ass things that (not to be racist) asians say online.
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 12:53 PM   #4536
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

^what is.....
Old 09-10-2007, 12:55 PM   #4537
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
Anyone ever hear about the Monday meets at 91 and pioneer?

I heard last week was lots of nice S-chassies , P-car's , evo's everything 40+ etc...

anyone, anyone?

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Paul2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 12:57 PM   #4538
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Ive been there. Last time it was all HS kids. Barely any S chassis if more show then maybe.
Old 09-10-2007, 01:01 PM   #4539
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by kndacomplx View Post
Ive been there. Last time it was all HS kids. Barely any S chassis if more show then maybe.
Yeah I remember when you went you bitch, you took "the other one" when you said I was gonna have you all to myself, ugh whatever!!
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 01:06 PM   #4540
xtreme_s14
Zilvia Addict

xtreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to xtreme_s14
it was a cool meet at first! ..but the last time i tried to go a bunch of cops were patrolling the plaza to ensure that no meet took place! apparently they go racing afterwards..? i'll check it out again tonight and give you guys the heads up for next week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul2x View Post
Old 09-10-2007, 01:31 PM   #4541
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
You gotta be kidding me, lol. Fine, I won't ask. Tell me what happened.
haha ill tell u on AIM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerogravity View Post
Thanx for coming out Eddie.. Also, thanx for allowing me to use ur car in the flyer...ur car is CLEAN! The rumor is, that chick in the Honda wants your number...she wants a man who takes charge.
hey no problem...i found it flattering, since no one has ever used any of my cars for a flier

yeah give her my # if u see her again....its 1-800-NOREDNECKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0ugch0i View Post
yea i need it bad. but i said i MIGHT buy it. never said 100%. but yes most likely i will get it off your hands
lol u make me laugh kid...just forget it, uve wasted my time, and to think...i was gonna be a nice guy about it and sell u the wheel even after all the bullshit u gave me...goodluck finding a steering wheel

Quote:

I heard last week was lots of nice S-chassies , P-car's , evo's everything 40+ etc...

anyone, anyone?

ive been out there a few times (3-4)...always a huge turnout, but most of the crowd is trucks on bags, hondas...with people dogging the fuck outta u...there was never really a problem with the cops, but apparently they fired the security company that used to patrol the parking lot...and hired a new company that calls the cops every 5min (starting last week)...i prolly wont go out there anymore

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 03:15 PM   #4542
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
hey duffm4n, what steering wheel do you have for sale?
Old 09-10-2007, 03:28 PM   #4543
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
stock s14 w/airbag...$50...but apparently thats "too expensive" for some people because "the dealership sells the airbag for $70 new" (i know...sounds retarded right?)

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 09-10-2007, 05:03 PM   #4544
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
^dang was hoping you had an after-market ^^. thanks though
Old 09-10-2007, 05:25 PM   #4545
johngriff
Post Whore!

johngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to johngriff
That pioneer and 91 meet is horrid.

I went once. A suburban manji'd out of a drive way, into a palm tree and then into a business.

I left, F that.

That is probably the reason why there is cops.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:30 PM   #4546
d0ugch0i
Leaky Injector

d0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
stock s14 w/airbag...$50...but apparently thats "too expensive" for some people because "the dealership sells the airbag for $70 new" (i know...sounds retarded right?)
funny that youve been always calling me a kid when you havent even met me so dont be saying that shit. and you dont know how to get over the smallest things. i got other better shit to do and i dont have all the time in the world just to call you. and you said $50 was "too expensive" for me?? so i guess then $10 is too much for you right?? ROFL...think before you type those kinds of things.
d0ugch0i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 05:37 PM   #4547
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
there is cops at that monday meet because people go street racing around there all the time.

i hate that meet but i might go tonight cuz i havent seen some friends in a while.

but you all need to lay off the drugs

and steve we were at JER for an hour. and they werent trying to configure anything they were making sure he didnt have any leaks. and then we bypassed the avcr solenoid cuz it sucks. and the car worked fine. simple.

stop talking shit bastard.

anywayz ill cya all weds. you spend too much time on this shit.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 05:54 PM   #4548
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky_180 View Post
^dang was hoping you had an after-market ^^. thanks though
nah sorry...but if u need an aftermarket, let me know what brand/model it is, i have wholesale accounts for different distributors and could prolly get u a deal on one

Quote:
Originally Posted by johngriff View Post
That pioneer and 91 meet is horrid.

I went once. A suburban manji'd out of a drive way, into a palm tree and then into a business.

I left, F that.

That is probably the reason why there is cops.
dont know when that was, but there wasnt really too much of a problem with the cops until last week, but i still stayed and just hung out by Lollicup

Quote:
funny that youve been always calling me a kid when you havent even met me so dont be saying that shit. and you dont know how to get over the smallest things. i got other better shit to do and i dont have all the time in the world just to call you. and you said $50 was "too expensive" for me?? so i guess then $10 is too much for you right?? ROFL...think before you type those kinds of things.
i call you kid, because of how childish you act...im not even going to get into details about the rest of it...u got a problem with me, come talk to me weds, ill be at the meet...uve got my #...let me know if u want a picture of me too so u know who to look for...KIDDO

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 09-10-2007, 05:58 PM   #4549
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
and you said $50 was "too expensive" for me?? so i guess then $10 is too much for you right?? ROFL...

ok that made me rofl too haha

damn ran outta popcorn...
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 06:05 PM   #4550
1five10
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
The Pioneer meet is a bust now.

They just changed security companies last week at that meet. They went from one old man driving in a golf cart with a rolled up magazine as his weapon to two "african americans" in a patrol car with one carrying a strap for all to see. They were turning cars away as soon as they drove in, even though there are still a few businesses open. The security guards response was "we know who's here to eat and who's not." So basically he's profiling and discriminating against those who have "modified" cars.

I know the owner of the Boba place and he said that he would see what he could do because he loses a lot of business. Believe it or not, that meet has been going on for a couple of years now.

I think all the bitching and moaning certain individuals are doing on this thread should just settle it the Ultimate Fighting way...

Last edited by 1five10; 09-10-2007 at 06:10 PM.. Reason: add info
1five10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 06:15 PM   #4551
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
wow, lots of activity here. Lots of fighting, too. Relax, guys!
Old 09-10-2007, 06:19 PM   #4552
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
lots of funny entertaining action going on.

i was drunk on saturday too.

what a fun freaking weekend.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 06:20 PM   #4553
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

no fighting at all...just stating facts

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 09-10-2007, 06:36 PM   #4554
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
my friend went last week and said their were about 12 or so S-chassie's all real nice , few GTR's 10 or so evo's and like 5-6 P-car's.
and no prob w/ cops'

said some guards rolled around but didn't make anyone leave.

I'm probally going to check it out w/ some other guys anyone else want to meet us and roll up?

worse case we leave and do our own thing.

P.s Where exactally is it? LOL

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Paul2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 06:55 PM   #4555
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
^^+1 for the octagon.
BTW, anyone going to UFC 76 on the 22nd in Anaheim?

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 07:06 PM   #4556
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kndacomplx View Post
So Phil when is your car coming out?
when i buy/ wire up an hid kit
Old 09-10-2007, 07:15 PM   #4557
1five10
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
my friend went last week and said their were about 12 or so S-chassie's all real nice , few GTR's 10 or so evo's and like 5-6 P-car's.
and no prob w/ cops'

said some guards rolled around but didn't make anyone leave.

I'm probally going to check it out w/ some other guys anyone else want to meet us and roll up?

worse case we leave and do our own thing.

P.s Where exactally is it? LOL
I don't there's ever been that many S-chassis there on its best night, especially real nice ones. You might be talking about another meet because I was there for a while and there were only about 10 cars total in the lot. I know I didn't see any GTR's out there and only David has brought out a GTR to that meet before..

It's on Pioneer south of the 91 Fwy in the city of Artesia. If you can't find it, that means it's not happening. PM with your number and I'll let you know exactly where it's at and/or the location of the new spot...
1five10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:24 PM   #4558
zerogravity
Leaky Injector

zerogravity will become famous soon enoughzerogravity will become famous soon enoughzerogravity will become famous soon enoughzerogravity will become famous soon enough
PAY PER VIEW!!!

zerogravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:45 PM   #4559
d0ugch0i
Leaky Injector

d0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymore
duffman dont you find it sad that you keep arguing about a stupid steering wheel?? lolz dont think you realize that.and your arguing with a "kid" and since YOUR so mature i guess thats "mature" to keep arguing
d0ugch0i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:52 PM   #4560
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

hey paul, can i get chris's number?