Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-29-2006, 12:20 PM   #451
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXpLoSiVe
I'm back after a very long vacation from Zilvia and 240's in general.

I sold off my '91 Coupe a while ago and now have a Jeep Grand Cheerokee '00 ...but i've decied to get back into the saddle, should have my new 240 by next month

I'll be at Formula D in October, hope to see ya there!
Welcome back, '02 member!
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2006, 12:32 PM   #452
eXpLoSiVe

Trader Rating: (0)
eXpLoSiVe is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to eXpLoSiVe
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles
Welcome back, '02 member!
Hehe, dayum, I didn't realize it was that long ago, it seems shorter...but 4 years later the 240 is still the Chariot of the gods
Old 09-30-2006, 09:50 AM   #453
Projectenzo
Leaky Injector

Projectenzo is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey I 'm new and i got a question. . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri
Maybe this will help cut down on all the introduction posts. If you are new to Zilvia, introduce yourself here, with some info about yourself. And welcome! Thanks to Jay for the sticky.

Well for starters my 240 is white with a white carbon fiber hood. . .
I have the stock rims on it though. . . Does anyone have an answer to a good choice of rims for under 1300 dollars with a deep dish, 5,6,or 8 spoke design?

If you'all have any ideas just send me some pics
Thanks
Projectenzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 11:06 AM   #454
slow92_s13

slow92_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to slow92_s13 Send a message via Yahoo to slow92_s13
yo i'm a new focker here! Drive a 92 240sx with a sr swap and other nifty items....nice site btw! Hopefully i can find some other people on here i know!
slow92_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 08:52 PM   #455
panda bear

panda bear is an unknown quantity at this point
hey im new, Spenser (Team Rootbeer) made me sign up.....cool site, i hope to add as much knowledge as i can.
Old 10-01-2006, 09:00 PM   #456
tibbar650

tibbar650 is an unknown quantity at this point
me

Alex, california, zenki s14.
tibbar650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 04:06 PM   #457
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

bamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfection
whats up Zilvia....I've been here for about a month i think....I registered a long time ago but I drove an srt-4 so I firgured whats the point in posting. But, now I have a 350z and I'm loving it.....I'm in the Milwaukee area originally from Alabama... I'm James aka Bama....

Quote:
Right now you are my biggest fan. You are to me what a sex tape is to Paris Hilton, not the best publicity in the world, but at least I'm on people's mind and it has something to do with a pussy!!! HAAHAAAAAAA
bamaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 05:44 PM   #458
626Silvia
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (8)
626Silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 626Silvia
hey, I live in the LA area. drive a 91 red coupe, w/SR swap amoung other things. EVo&240 nights every friday at kolhs in alhambra......see ya there
626Silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 12:07 AM   #459
JDM_240SX

JDM_240SX will become famous soon enoughJDM_240SX will become famous soon enoughJDM_240SX will become famous soon enoughJDM_240SX will become famous soon enough
Wazzup Im New I Live In The Bay Area I Have A 91 240sx With Hks Hi-power Exhaust, Dc Headers, Injen Intake, And Some S.tech Tein Springs
JDM_240SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 12:24 AM   #460
5t341tH
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 5t341tH
hey guys my name is ryan and i live in the socal area. i registered a while ago to read about the 240 here becuz its the car i always wanted since my sophmore year in highschool. i recently bought a zenki 240sx from drift freaq here at the forums. its a 89 240sx. im lookin to swap it to a 5spd asap because im not used to driving an automatic(wheres the clutch petal?!?!)

im wondering if the 240 has any common problems i should be looking into?
i noe about the rust already, but what else is there?
also my hatch lever inside the car no longer works properly. anyway to fix that?
thanks guys
5t341tH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 07:36 AM   #461
canipan18

Trader Rating: (1)
canipan18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
sup guys im mark a newbie. i have a 90 240sx with a 92 engine just recently swap it, got some minor setbacks though, the harness connecting the ecu to the dash does not fit, can some one tell me where i can find a ecu wiring diagram thanks.
canipan18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 07:45 AM   #462
TheTimanator
Post Whore!

TheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5t341tH
also my hatch lever inside the car no longer works properly. anyway to fix that?
thanks guys
try this:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showpost.php...20&postcount=9
worked for me!
Old 10-04-2006, 03:28 PM   #463
nanner54

nanner54 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey i'm new to this site my name is nanner. i'm from baton rouge,LA. I drive a ranger at the time but soon i plan on getting a 240sx and start building it up.
Old 10-04-2006, 05:17 PM   #464
apacman316
Leaky Injector

apacman316 is on the path to ruinapacman316 is on the path to ruin
Hi All,

My name is An. Picked up a 89 fastback a few weeks ago. I have major plans for it (just like most of us here). I have to say, this is a great forum.
apacman316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 12:51 AM   #465
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM_240SX
Wazzup Im New I Live In The Bay Area I Have A 91 240sx With Hks Hi-power Exhaust, Dc Headers, Injen Intake, And Some S.tech Tein Springs
Nice to see that you joined zilvia man. And welcome
Guess il see you around town or something

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 10:26 PM   #466
SSC299

SSC299 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to SSC299
Sup fellas. I'm Stephen. Got an s13 hatch. Put on some Ksport coilovers, cusco rear strut bar, cusco rear camber arms, catco 3" cat, and intensepower.com 3" exhaust. Got a bunch off goodies ready for an SR swap. I know 1 person (that I've found) on here. Good site. So many 240s.
SSC299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 11:55 PM   #467
sicks13
Leaky Injector

sicks13 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey fellas my name is Jeff i am 17 and i have a 93 hatch
sicks13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 08:31 AM   #468
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
My name is Chris. Registered some time ago while shopping for a 240. Was the proud owner of an 04 SE-R SpecV, and just recently purchased a 96 240SE with a SR20DET Swap.
This is kind of a reunion for me since i had a 96 240SE when they first came out - damn i missed this ride!
See some of ya around Buttonwillow Raceway or Willow Springs, if any of you go.
Simi Valley, CA
mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 08:50 PM   #469
crashdrive

crashdrive is an unknown quantity at this point
hi im new in this forums but not in the tunner world i own a toyota corolla (ae86) my neighbor sold me his 1990 240sx hatch for $400 im here to look for parts to make it better.
crashdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 01:32 PM   #470
eatpoopdog

eatpoopdog is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi, I messed up and posted a topic outside this thread, my bad. Anyways, my name is Tim and I live in Phoenix. I have owned an s14 for ten years now. My dad won the lottery ten years ago (over $100,000) and bought both my brother and I new cars. He got a trans am and I got a brand new 96 se with all the options. We did an sr swap in it ourselves a couple years ago, along with some other mods. I just passed by this site a couple days ago and thought i would join.
eatpoopdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 01:34 PM   #471
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Welcome to Zilvia.net. Thank you for finding the proper place to post.
Old 10-09-2006, 01:46 PM   #472
Juanit0
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Juanit0 has made poor choicesJuanit0 has made poor choicesJuanit0 has made poor choicesJuanit0 has made poor choicesJuanit0 has made poor choicesJuanit0 has made poor choices
Thumbs up

Hi im new to the site, but i always loved 240sx...so i sold my EK hatch ans i bought me a 95 240sx!!!!!!!!
i have big plans for it!!!!!!!!

Juanit0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 02:14 PM   #473
2ilvia
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
aha. i just seen this forum. i drive a car im trading for a 93 hatch or 92 coupe this weekend. ill post pics up wherever when i get either of them, both clean as can possibly be sort of. it i get the coop and dont want it maybe projekt s13 guy will buy it then ill just get the hatch or a 95 se i have my eye on right after. i love how this stuff works.
im in ohio btw
2ilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 03:05 PM   #474
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Hi guys...

Old 10-09-2006, 04:23 PM   #475
kungfuhamsta

kungfuhamsta is an unknown quantity at this point
s13

Hi guys, I'm Marlon new to the Zilvia forums but not new to nissans or the search button ... own a 91 hatch with some basic mods but haven't really been able to invest as much as i would like to into her...but good things will come shortly
kungfuhamsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 05:47 PM   #476
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
lol exitspeed... way to roll out the welcome mat.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 07:36 PM   #477
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed
Hi guys...

lol, take note everyone, cuz he's only half joking.
Old 10-10-2006, 11:20 PM   #478
roorr0
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
roorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to roorr0
KA

Hi, my names is Ro, I live in Sterling, Virginia (NOVA); I own a dailydriven 1997 240sx Base Model that is bone stock. I work at Rosenthal Nissan/Mazda in Tyson's Corner, VA as a Tech/Mechanic on the Purple Team.

I have only had my 240sx for a month and some days. Right now I'm working on finding a decent 5spd. manual to swap out the automatic trans that I have now...still deciding what to do after that. Planning on keeping it KA or KA-T still debating.

I've just recently became more involved in the Zilvia.net forums.

--Anyone from the NOVA area with a S14 let me know who you are.!!!!.
roorr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 12:17 PM   #479
Jared

Jared is on a distinguished road
Whats up? my name is jared. I own a 93 240 coupe. Other than that i dont have much to say(thats cuz i just got up and i am hung over). o ya sorry i didnt do this post earlier i kinda forgot about it. will post pics later when the car is done.

Laterz
Jared
Jared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 09:54 PM   #480
civilized_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

civilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to civilized_drifter
hey guys, i drive a 1990 240sx hatchback with silvia front end. i have a apexi n1 catback exhaust, kyb-gr2 struts with tein s-tech springs, and just some random stuff done here and there. i want to overhaul it tottaly and get it around the 300-350 horse mark. and thats about it
civilized_drifter is offline   Reply With Quote