Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2009, 11:53 PM   #451
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
west coast FTW!
Late Night Crew #1
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2009, 11:58 PM   #452
apex
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (44)
apex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
i didnt see not one cop over there not one modified car
then b4 we landed (lax) i seen cop lights every where i said home sweet home lol
west coast FTMFW!!
Old 05-24-2009, 12:21 AM   #453
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by apex View Post
i didnt see not one cop over there not one modified car
then b4 we landed (lax) i seen cop lights every where i said home sweet home lol
west coast FTMFW!!

How is that a win exactly?
Old 05-24-2009, 12:37 AM   #454
apex
Zilvia FREAK!

apex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfection
oh wait lol i dont know cuz its stuff were used to its kinda like if every where
was like that it would suck yea it would be nice but also boring
Old 05-24-2009, 12:40 AM   #455
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by apex View Post
oh wait lol i dont know cuz its stuff were used to its kinda like if every where
was like that it would suck yea it would be nice but also boring
Punctuation 1 Apex 0

I am used to cops being bored and not pulling you over unless you are acting an ass or driving like shit.
Old 05-24-2009, 12:45 AM   #456
apex
Zilvia FREAK!

ok then orlando was boring

o.m.g. im sorry didnt know i was still in school and not on
a car fourm where we dont really care as long as we can read the shit
Old 05-24-2009, 01:02 AM   #457
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
FORUM.

Punctuation makes you a bit more tolerable.

In my book, as soon as I see bad punctuation or misspelled words, I immediately ignore the post.

Of course, there are SOME incidents that I will ignore, like teh instead of the. It happens to me when I type too quickly.
Old 05-24-2009, 01:05 AM   #458
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
i understeer you all the way man!
Late Night Crew #1
Old 05-24-2009, 01:09 AM   #459
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
hostess cupcakes suck major dick
I fee like throwing up

Old 05-24-2009, 01:13 AM   #460
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I10cruiser View Post
hostess cupcakes suck major dick
I fee like throwing up

and whats wrong with you... whats your rant?
Late Night Crew #1
Old 05-24-2009, 01:19 AM   #461
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
I'm about to drive out to Phoenix. Gotta drive there, unload my storage space, and drive back. Annnnd I'm not gonna sleep. At all.

This is gonna be sooooooooo much fun. /sarcasm
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 05-24-2009, 01:22 AM   #462
Felipe
Post Whore!

done did forgot to stop at the heart attack grill... lol
Late Night Crew #1
Old 05-24-2009, 01:25 AM   #463
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
and whats wrong with you... whats your rant?
nothing . . just bored. .

Old 05-24-2009, 01:27 AM   #464
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
zenki.life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zenki.life
my rant is i bought another 240 today. ugh i need to sell my old one now and i need sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by super240s14 View Post
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.
Old 05-24-2009, 01:32 AM   #465
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
im hungray....

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenki.life View Post
my rant is i bought another 240 today. ugh i need to sell my old one now and i need sleep
and did you buy another one?
Late Night Crew #1
Old 05-24-2009, 01:37 AM   #466
soreballz
Post Whore!

soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Quote:
done did forgot to stop at the heart attack grill... lol
I'm tempted, but that place is 45 minutes past my storage place. Arizona sucks sweaty anus, so I kinda wanna just get in and get out as fast as possible, and never return there. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 05-24-2009, 01:40 AM   #467
Felipe
Post Whore!

never say never
Late Night Crew #1
Old 05-24-2009, 01:52 AM   #468
soreballz
Post Whore!

N E V E R .

Unless I'm passing through on a drive... But that's different. lol
Old 05-24-2009, 01:53 AM   #469
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Isn't it past your bed time Carlos jp.
Old 05-24-2009, 01:56 AM   #470
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
N E V E R .

Unless I'm passing through on a drive... But that's different. lol

what if you for get some thing... like your wallet or a sock? lol
Late Night Crew #1
Old 05-24-2009, 02:02 AM   #471
soreballz
Post Whore!

Weeeeeell then in thaaaaaat caaase...

Old 05-24-2009, 02:06 AM   #472
Felipe
Post Whore!

just remember to put your dog in the car and dont tie his ass to the bumper and remember 2 hours later that you for got to bring him inside the car....
Late Night Crew #1
Old 05-24-2009, 02:10 AM   #473
soreballz
Post Whore!

^Don't have a dog, so thats not an issue. lol
Old 05-24-2009, 02:10 AM   #474
Felipe
Post Whore!

or any pet for that matter

Late Night Crew #1
Old 05-24-2009, 02:36 AM   #475
Felipe
Post Whore!

dont hate....

nom nom nom
Late Night Crew #1
Old 05-24-2009, 02:56 AM   #476
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Dude, I'm hungry, but don't know what I want. Plus I don't want to drive to get food. Haven't even gone grocery shopping either. FML.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 05-24-2009, 03:02 AM   #477
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
andmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Dude, I'm hungry, but don't know what I want. Plus I don't want to drive to get food. Haven't even gone grocery shopping either. FML.
WTF?
we are in the same predicament.
Old 05-24-2009, 03:05 AM   #478
Felipe
Post Whore!

what you guys have to do is.... make shit up from what you have already... like P&J and hot dog bread. or a penutbutter and banana hambergerreerrrer lol

the winner is....

cooked flower tortilla and jelly
Late Night Crew #1
Old 05-24-2009, 03:06 AM   #479
DreamN
Post Whore!

DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
The shitty thing is, I found everything to make fajitas, but I don't have any damn tortillas! Seriously... FML. LOL

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 05-24-2009, 03:08 AM   #480
DreamN
Post Whore!

Quote:
what you guys have to do is.... make shit up from what you have already... like P&J and hot dog bread. or a penutbutter and banana hambergerreerrrer lol

the winner is....

cooked flower tortilla and jelly
LOL Damn it I'm not 12. I need grown man food

I used to do the flour tortilla with pb & j when I was young. loved it.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Closed Thread