Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-31-2009, 11:32 AM   #4801
DaveTezza
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
DaveTezza is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by landins13 View Post
these are mercedes slr wheels. theyre called "holes" they come in 19's and 17's depending on car
im pretty sure that the wheels are from a Maybach Exelero, are they originals?, how did you get your hands on them?, looks really good...
DaveTezza is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2009, 12:04 PM   #4802
Royal_T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Royal_T is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Roid,

That looks mean as hell. Now go lower...lol...
Old 05-31-2009, 01:04 PM   #4803
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal_T View Post
Roid,

That looks mean as hell. Now go lower...lol...
i want to go lower but don't want to brake the diffuser .. already rubs exits and some speed humps.
i want to drop it at least 1 more inch at rear and another one at front . my tein HE at front are almost maxed out .

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
ROIDMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 01:22 PM   #4804
Sean P.
Zilvia Member

Sean P. will become famous soon enoughSean P. will become famous soon enoughSean P. will become famous soon enoughSean P. will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV3BO$$ View Post
im pretty sure that the wheels are from a Maybach Exelero, are they originals?, how did you get your hands on them?, looks really good...
Again they come on Mercedes SL series cars in 18's only, known as Mercedes Alphards. That pic is just a photoshop, I don't own them. They are easy enough to find on ebay and vw forums
Sean P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 01:26 PM   #4805
Team Aero-K
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Team Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROIDMONKEY View Post
my tein HE at front are almost maxed out .
So buy some R.Y.O's from us ROID!!!! yay yaaaaaaaay~
Old 05-31-2009, 01:53 PM   #4806
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Aero-K View Post
So buy some R.Y.O's from us ROID!!!! yay yaaaaaaaay~
Pm me with info......

Old 05-31-2009, 05:20 PM   #4807
AutoTune
BANNED

AutoTune is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
more pics / 18x9.5+0 18x11-14

I love seeing peole with rare jdm aero in us as much as the next guy but am I the only one who thinks thinks the combo w/ the koguchi power fenders and the uras gt kit looks like a total train wreck? I recall another member on here having the Koguchi power fenders and a diff kit and it matched much better. I think it was a hatch.
AutoTune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 06:10 PM   #4808
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoTune View Post
I love seeing peole with rare jdm aero in us as much as the next guy but am I the only one who thinks thinks the combo w/ the koguchi power fenders and the uras gt kit looks like a total train wreck? I recall another member on here having the Koguchi power fenders and a diff kit and it matched much better. I think it was a hatch.
i don't think it's the issue of the two together, i think the kit is just disgusting...
Old 05-31-2009, 06:23 PM   #4809
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoTune View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
i don't think it's the issue of the two together, i think the kit is just disgusting...
nop u not the only one as u can see hes not digging it also. what it really matter here its that i really like it

Old 05-31-2009, 06:26 PM   #4810
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
Quote:
nop u not the only one as u can see hes not digging it also. what it really matter here its that i really like it

thats all that matters.
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
hOngsterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 07:27 PM   #4811
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
alex i saw your car out there yesterday, looks fantastic.

imo its the pinnacle of s13 building.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 07:38 PM   #4812
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
almost flush enough. i can't wait to get back to cali so i can drop it another inch.

/\/\ polishing the lettering off.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 07:43 PM   #4813
StalinDrift123
BANNED

StalinDrift123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
alex i saw your car out there yesterday, looks fantastic.

imo its the pinnacle of s13 building.
haha. anyone noticed that red S14 in the pic??? it looks like a porsche from the back, the rear fender is hella out, ive never seen one like that yet.
StalinDrift123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 09:06 PM   #4814
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StalinDrift123 View Post
haha. anyone noticed that red S14 in the pic??? it looks like a porsche from the back, the rear fender is hella out, ive never seen one like that yet.
i got pics of that... hes running 345 rear and maybe 235 front... . huge flares biggest Ive ever seen

Old 05-31-2009, 10:01 PM   #4815
KoukiMonsta
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
KoukiMonsta is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
i got pics of that... hes running 345 rear and maybe 235 front... . huge flares biggest Ive ever seen
\
holy shit, thats crazy lookin.... Porsche status
KoukiMonsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:03 PM   #4816
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
looks like porsche flares molded on.
Old 05-31-2009, 10:04 PM   #4817
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
That is single handidly the worst thing I've seen all year.

I have cancer.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:40 PM   #4818
stlthftr1
Leaky Injector

stlthftr1 is a glorious beacon of lightstlthftr1 is a glorious beacon of lightstlthftr1 is a glorious beacon of lightstlthftr1 is a glorious beacon of lightstlthftr1 is a glorious beacon of lightstlthftr1 is a glorious beacon of lightstlthftr1 is a glorious beacon of lightstlthftr1 is a glorious beacon of lightstlthftr1 is a glorious beacon of lightstlthftr1 is a glorious beacon of lightstlthftr1 is a glorious beacon of light
s13: damn...

s14:....ehhh...
stlthftr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:42 PM   #4819
brainfood
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I hate to be a dick but that koguchi/dmax/uras shit does not work. fenders need to match aero better cant just order expensive shit and throw it together. Sorry. But on a plus it looks amazing next to the 14 fuck. seriously?

Aero that works with koguchi fenders

Old 05-31-2009, 11:00 PM   #4820
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
that red thing looks absolutely retarded
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 11:12 PM   #4821
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
NM you changed it.
Old 05-31-2009, 11:22 PM   #4822
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
Okay its official, I am painting my Kai's Yellow now.

Battle Idol Works 2015
SlideAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 12:05 AM   #4823
Royal_T
Zilvia Addict

Royal_T is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
i want to go lower but don't want to brake the diffuser .. already rubs exits and some speed humps.
i want to drop it at least 1 more inch at rear and another one at front . my tein HE at front are almost maxed out .
Yea 1 more inch will be perfect all around. Time for you to pick up some stance...

Oh don't be worried about scrapping, you have to pay to play
Old 06-01-2009, 12:11 AM   #4824
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
being worried about scraping is something lowriders need to worry about, not fucking nutso imports

I want to lower my shit more, but I need to trim the fenders up or pick up 17's for the front

Battle Idol Works 2015
SlideAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 12:36 AM   #4825
marveluz
Zilvia Member

marveluz will become famous soon enoughmarveluz will become famous soon enoughmarveluz will become famous soon enoughmarveluz will become famous soon enoughmarveluz will become famous soon enough
sitting on lips

18x10.5 +11 on 235/40s
marveluz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 12:55 AM   #4826
shreeveco
BANNED

shreeveco is an unknown quantity at this point
harsh barge

Last edited by shreeveco; 06-01-2009 at 01:35 AM..
shreeveco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 01:24 AM   #4827
Exas Spec D
Zilvia Junkie

Exas Spec D is on a distinguished road
^^^Dude... Are you serious?!
Old 06-01-2009, 01:26 AM   #4828
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreeveco View Post
i know they're sportmaxes, but you can't deny the flushness.
I can 100% say, with confidence, that I deny your "flushness".
Old 06-01-2009, 01:28 AM   #4829
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
That's just silly.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:29 AM   #4830
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Gross.

Very, very gross.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote