Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2007, 01:54 AM   #4831
CityHunt3R
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
CityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Pictures from Annual Meet 626 9/27/2007

Last edited by CityHunt3R; 09-30-2007 at 02:03 AM.. Reason: ADD MORE PHOTOS
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2007, 02:00 AM   #4832
CityHunt3R
Zilvia Member

CityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityHunt3R View Post

heres a few

all pictures
Old 09-30-2007, 02:02 AM   #4833
CityHunt3R
Zilvia Member

order

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityHunt3R View Post

wanted to group them sorry

Last edited by CityHunt3R; 09-30-2007 at 06:11 PM..
Old 09-30-2007, 02:44 AM   #4834
HAHAHA
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
HAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide S13 View Post
We should just have a big meet every week. It is so fun!! haha.
I concur.
Old 09-30-2007, 03:00 AM   #4835
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
i notice i dont see my car in there. lol damn it.

Old 09-30-2007, 02:36 PM   #4836
Skullavera
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Skullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Skullavera
Cuz it wasn't there! lol

Hey Brandon, post some pics of your "friends"

Reviews/Feedback!
Old 09-30-2007, 05:37 PM   #4837
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
nah white skirt...filipino girl...not your girlfriend
She's not my girlfriend. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
ROFL @ the fucking guy from True Life: I'm a Street Racer being there.
Greg Leone! HAHAHAHAHA. I didn't even realize he was there.
I've met that guy before. He seems cool enough at first, but quickly turns into a douchebag. He wanted to "hit up the canyons and go drifting" with me and my friends one night a few years back... He was driving a CRX at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop View Post
btw squidd i <3 the new look of the coupe w/ those viennas
I concur.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 09-30-2007, 06:27 PM   #4838
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Damn

I missed out.

I was with the gf, and my 4 door saloon is still in the shop.
Old 09-30-2007, 07:41 PM   #4839
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
I concur.
WHOA that's an extravegant word there buddy!

Old 09-30-2007, 11:24 PM   #4840
JSoul
Leaky Injector

JSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop View Post
no i didn't catch his name but he had 2 cute girls with him
huhhhh i was peepin it, i was like excuse me can i talk to you for a minute? and she went in the car, im like damn das coo.
Old 09-30-2007, 11:28 PM   #4841
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
^lol, thats funny.
Old 09-30-2007, 11:32 PM   #4842
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to wickdmarz
Dude no Mi Ta Ta love I see how it is!! I didn't even wash it for you guys!!

Ya ya good times and who the hell were all the people I don't know?? You're all lucky I was distracted by the beer!! Except for one group who I introduced myself twice. Probably screaming since my hearing goes when I drinky lol.

We'll see if I can escape next week...
Old 10-01-2007, 01:01 AM   #4843
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
How much in trouble did you get with teh wife?

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 10-01-2007, 01:06 AM   #4844
soreballz
Post Whore!

soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13coupeluv View Post
WHOA that's an extravegant word there buddy!
Eat my ass...
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 10-01-2007, 01:08 AM   #4845
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Careful. He's fat. He might just do that.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 10-01-2007, 01:29 AM   #4846
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
Eat my ass...
no thank you, i'm not as crazy as you kyle, going around eating people's asses and what not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Careful. He's fat. He might just do that.
HEY. you of all people cant say shit, mr brown lip!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickdmarz View Post
Dude no Mi Ta Ta love I see how it is!! I didn't even wash it for you guys!!

Ya ya good times and who the hell were all the people I don't know?? You're all lucky I was distracted by the beer!! Except for one group who I introduced myself twice. Probably screaming since my hearing goes when I drinky lol.

We'll see if I can escape next week...
yeah i was one of those people, my name is scott, nice to meet you!

you better escape, you better find a hole in that fence and run like a mexican!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-02-2007, 07:12 PM   #4847
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
No more sliding around for me!

Sure, I missed the Sparco sale, but I ended up coming across a Sparco Sprint anyways.

Who's going down this thursday night?

Going to pick up some Z32 calipers before going.

Yay!

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:44 PM   #4848
C. Senor
Post Whore!

i will most likely not be attending this coming function. stupid fucking cars and taking all my money!

Old 10-02-2007, 11:25 PM   #4849
soreballz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxCrimson240xX View Post
Sure, I missed the Sparco sale, but I ended up coming across a Sparco Sprint anyways.
Ew... Sprint. Bottom mount, flimsy... I have one, and theres a good reason why it just sits in my storage unit gathering dust. lol
Old 10-02-2007, 11:28 PM   #4850
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Haha.

It's temporary anyways.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 10-02-2007, 11:59 PM   #4851
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Quote:
Haha.

It's temporary anyways.

Word of advice:
Stop buying stuff for temporary usage

All you're doing is spending money twice. Using something for temp usage doesn't justify buying something sub par or something you aren't completely happy with.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:00 AM   #4852
Skullavera
Zilvia FREAK!

Skullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Skullavera
Nice sig Johny! Do you want to meet up to caravan to the meet? If you go later we'll just meet you up in S.G. Let me know brotha!

Reviews/Feedback!
Old 10-03-2007, 12:06 AM   #4853
soreballz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Word of advice:

All you're doing is spending money twice. Using something for temp usage doesn't justify buying something sub par or something you aren't completely happy with.
w3rd.

Do it right the first time.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:19 AM   #4854
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Quote:
Word of advice:

Actually, when I buy "temporary" things, I buy them at mad cheap prices, and resell them at a low enough price, but still at profit.

So, I still get my money back and then some.

Btw, I'm happy with the seat.

It's the first bucket i've ever owned, and it hugs me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver240esex View Post
Nice sig Johny! Do you want to meet up to caravan to the meet? If you go later we'll just meet you up in S.G. Let me know brotha!
I'm actually heading out early to pick up a pair of rebuilt Z32 calipers since they're in Pomona, so I won't be able to caravan with you guys.

As for the sig, represent.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 10-03-2007, 12:35 AM   #4855
C. Senor
Post Whore!

i want some seats. but i need the wide versions...hahaha

Old 10-03-2007, 12:55 AM   #4856
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13coupeluv View Post
i want some seats. but i need the wide versions...hahaha
Bride Zeta 3s ...thats whats coming after i finish up my suspension and get my diff

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 10-03-2007, 01:00 AM   #4857
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Quote:
Actually, when I buy "temporary" things, I buy them at mad cheap prices, and resell them at a low enough price, but still at profit.

So, I still get my money back and then some.

Btw, I'm happy with the seat.
But it's money that could go to something better. Something you know is better. Just stop being impatient. So far temporary have been your wheels, exhaust, lip (which didn't last long), and now your seat. That's all money that could have gotten you an awesome exhaust, better looking and fitting wheels, and/ or a better bucket that isn't flimsy and bottom mount. Just some advice. Not hating or anything. If you like the seat, great. But if you're already saying it's temp, then you're aren't completely happy with it when you're already looking at replacements.

PS: Hate hate hate, lol jk Johnny.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 10-03-2007, 01:09 AM   #4858
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
If you could see yourself rocking it fo eva then buy it. I was set on getting ssr professor sp1's which cost $2k+ but i got the equips for $1500 because i knew that i could rock those indefinitely. I used to buy temp stuff then realized it wasn't worth it (to me at least, but each their own )

Old 10-03-2007, 01:09 AM   #4859
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Haha.

It still goes back to buying them on the cheap!

The gay sportmax wheels...bought them at $165 new, resold them at $300 used for like 3 weeks.

The new black wheels I have now, bought them at $200 new and can easily resell them at $300.

Exhaust, the stockie had a nice hole, so this was a good replacement. Don't plan on swapping it out for another one in a loooong time.

Lip, it's going back on this week.

Seat, I like the way it holds me in place, but i'd sure love to get a matching pair of Bride's. Since that's not going to happen any time soon, i'm more than satisfied with the Sparco. Even then, I still have the S14 black leather seats, so i'm good either way.

I'll be 5-lug by the end of this month, so i'll get some super flush fitting wheels then. So, don't trip!

Haha.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 10-03-2007, 01:12 AM   #4860
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
well, if you could sell them for more than what you got them for, i guess you can't argue with that! (No guarantees that it will always happen but hey life is about taking calculated risks!)

Closed Thread