Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-08-2014, 10:35 AM   #4981
Suicunes

Trader Rating: (0)
Suicunes is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What's up guys? I'm new here but not new to the car world. I've owned a couple of miatas, one a spec miata, and a turbo miata both built by me, I used to slide the turbo miata but decided to finally scoop the S14 Zenki I've always wanted. I'm from Luray, VA, I'm only 17 too but I'm doing my best to build a clean s14. Rebuilt KA with forged rods and pistons, cams, stainless steel valves, and dual valve springs. Hoping to go boosted soon, sitting on coils and aftermarket suspension arms.
Suicunes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2014, 08:02 AM   #4982
what12311

what12311 is an unknown quantity at this point
Howdy

My name is Chase, 17 trying to get an S14 Kouki one day but first I'm getting a truck. I don't want the car to drift just like RWD and the way it looks.
Old 04-11-2014, 02:03 PM   #4983
Scaggnettii

Scaggnettii is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey guys I'm Dalton and I'm 30. I live in Kansas City and just bought my first nissan. I found a kouki in Oklahoma City that I could not pass up. I had been cyber stalking koukis for about 6 months looking for the "one." I have been DDing a duramax for several years and we just traded our evo X in as our family has grown. I have owned several turbo cars in the past evo 9 and X, Sti before those. my wife now DDs a new SHO and now I am DDing my new kouki and love it. KA24de-t, coilovers, blah blah blah. Anyways I have a lot to learn about these cars and can't wait to talk with everyone.
Scaggnettii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 12:08 AM   #4984
shondakissinger
BANNED

shondakissinger is an unknown quantity at this point
i think The most interesting, most challenging, and scariest times are those that bring one dramatic change after another.
shondakissinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 03:02 AM   #4985
Ying

Ying is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello Lads, I have been stalking this forum for many years now and have finally decided to introduce myself. I've owned a number of different cars over the years but at the moment I have a MKIV Supra and an E36 track car. The Supra will be leaving soon and I am hoping to pick up a Kouki to start doing some drifting. Looking forward to being part of the group!
Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 08:22 AM   #4986
ohgoshitsalex

ohgoshitsalex is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey guys Im Alex. Ive been stalking the forums for awhile now and finall decided to make an account. I daily a 2003 350Z and I'm in the process of building my S14. Im from Columbus, Ohio so I will be at most Drift Movement events. I would love to meet some more Ohioan drifters.
ohgoshitsalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 03:30 PM   #4987
kat7

kat7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi an Ivan, I have a 85 Mazda RX7 with a built KA24DE turbo. I am located in northern NJ and I love Zilvia.net
kat7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 05:47 PM   #4988
tu_bryan

Trader Rating: (1)
tu_bryan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Hello! My name is Bryan, I've been here on the forums since '07 but never posted anything just read and did research. I finally picked up an S13 coupe of my own recently and started on my build. Glad to be a part of this community!
tu_bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 08:33 PM   #4989
Yardjass
Zilvia Junkie

Yardjass is an unknown quantity at this point
I've been trolling shittiots on various other forums for a while but had not yet made it onto Zilvia. I have a Z and need to sell some stuff anyway so I figured I'd check it out.
Yardjass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 08:48 PM   #4990
Macaronnie

Been trolling since 09 on various forums but never took in account to make an actual account. -_- I have a 91 240 and I've had it for about a year now. Ka has around 103k original miles on it, which I am proud of. Bought it off an old lady in the Louisville ky area. In process of a five speed swap as we speak. well gathering more parts anyways (reason for making account but cant even post a thread yet.) Once the build gets going I will post. If you are from ky or tn message me.
Old 04-24-2014, 12:21 AM   #4991
FriknAndre
Leaky Injector

FriknAndre is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont remember if I posted anything here yet, but heres my life story. My names Andre and I just bought my first car last summer, its a 92 s13 hatch. The previous owner did not take care of it for shit, and its in very stupid condition but I see alot of potential in it. The body is straight but is missing alot of bolts and interior pieces, the car runs on 3 and a half cylinders, I probably shouldn't be driving it around much lol, the transmission was giving me alot of problems leading me to believe I had to get the trans rebuilt (Which I did.) and get a new clutch (which I did but probably would've done anyways). And I found out my car would idle in first because of a clutch fluid dampener which I simply removed in one morning. Because I knew nothing about that stupid thing at first, I tried explaining what was going on with the car to several mechanics (even the ones that rebuilt my trans.) and they looked at me like i was crazy and had to see it for themselves to believe it and even then they weren't to sure. Apparently alot of people dont know anything about it and theirs not alot of info about it on the internet either... Anyways, my cars not picture post worthy, it might even be awhile til then... Oooh!... but best believe I will be posting pics when it is!! [x

Last edited by FriknAndre; 04-24-2014 at 11:39 PM..
FriknAndre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 05:57 AM   #4992
Antihero_sx

Antihero_sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi, my name is dude and I have a s13, go figure right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
Old 04-27-2014, 01:06 AM   #4993
ookami1379

ookami1379 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello everyone my.names terry and I live in wv. Well I finally got back into.the 240 game by buying back the very first 240 I owned which im lucky for cause there is sentimental value in it. Its a 91 its has the ka24de in it that I had to rebuild cause I blew the.h.g. on it which is why I had to get rid of.it but shes back and aint going anywhere now its got just .the standard things done to it header full 3 in exhaust,cai, converted to manual steering, solid steering bushing and e.s. rack bushings and to top it of a full z32 break set up with all aluminum calipers and cross drilled and slotted rotors all the way around and hawk break pads and the b.c. wel that about wraps it up sorry for it being so long
ookami1379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 07:29 AM   #4994
Mycarsmettle

Mycarsmettle is an unknown quantity at this point
New guy

Hey all, my name's Chris. I recently bought a pretty rough 1995 240 with goals of turning it into a dedicated drifter. I've only been to 2 drift events so far so I hope to evolve with the car. Planning on staying KA, focusing on suspension first. Maybe going KA-T after I find myself actually worthy of more power. In the mean time I will be creeping around on here trying to learn a few things I can do on a budget because I love having a project car to work on even if it doesn't need anything.
Mycarsmettle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 07:40 AM   #4995
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Welcome all!

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 08:55 PM   #4996
slayde11

Trader Rating: (2)
slayde11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Hello my name is Jason. I have had four S13s and one S14 since my introduction to the S-chassis five years ago. I currently own one S13 240sx hatch and one KS13 Silvia. The hatch is getting a turbo 1UZFE and the Silvia is getting period correct, tasteful mods. I hope to hear everyone's input on my projects!!!
slayde11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 10:02 PM   #4997
thai pecs

thai pecs is an unknown quantity at this point
Howdy. I'm Jared, I have a black S13 Coupe. I am a senior at Cal Poly Pomona. I blew my KA-T and am looking for an SR!
Old 05-03-2014, 04:37 PM   #4998
mindshot

mindshot is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm mindshot

I live in lake Anna va. In middle of a swap and can't get any spark I think wiring is wrong I wired in a 1993 q45 ignitor. Need help. Or car motor and all going to scrap yard. I will not part it out.
mindshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 11:39 AM   #4999
AllenV

AllenV is an unknown quantity at this point
Planning to get into a 240.

Sup guys! I plan on getting into a 240 pretty darn soon (most likely during the summer) and I decided to make an account. I also have a question for all of you guys. ( dont take it so seriously) Why do people care so much about cracked dash? Lol.
AllenV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 12:09 PM   #5000
illest_nicholas

illest_nicholas is an unknown quantity at this point
My name is Nicholas, from Chicago! I plan on picking up a s13 hatch sometime this year! I'm all about the drift scene and staying sideways! My plans are very simple for my future project car... zip-tied bumpers, tri-color panels, stance... FUNCTION > FORM

- pros and cons I should look for
- In your guys opinion, I'd like to know what you think of my idea for first mods; suspension, angle & wheels/ tires.
Old 05-25-2014, 02:31 PM   #5001
nismo_lizzy

nismo_lizzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenV View Post
Sup guys! I plan on getting into a 240 pretty darn soon (most likely during the summer) and I decided to make an account. I also have a question for all of you guys. ( dont take it so seriously) Why do people care so much about cracked dash? Lol.
Hi Allen! Welcome! Cracked dashes look poopy. My dash is super cracked..like really bad haha. It's a common thing with 240's to have cracked dashes so I think when we as 240 owners come across an uncracked dash it makes it that much more special hehe..
nismo_lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 11:40 PM   #5002
Vince240

Vince240 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, my name is Vince. I own a 91 fastback, super clean, super--STOCK. I wanted to know what the best suspension kit was for ~$1,300
,,for street and track use??
Vince240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 11:42 PM   #5003
Vince240

Vince240 is an unknown quantity at this point
And a good CALI-legal cat-back for ~$400>

Last edited by Vince240; 06-12-2014 at 05:16 PM..
Vince240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 02:37 AM   #5004
RoXiE.S14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
RoXiE.S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Hola amigos, name is Angel. Owner of Roxie s14 (1995 240sx SE) I'm also looking for help because.... my S14 Kouki sideskirts i have on my Zenki came undone.... i'm young and stupid so i don't know how to go about making them stick on well. They don't have any type of Bolt on the back of them but they do in the front + underside. Thank you! i would post a Picture i took but i don't know how lol
RoXiE.S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 09:43 PM   #5005
Mason77

Trader Rating: (3)
Mason77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Whats up guys. Just picked up a black 1990 S13 hatch with 45k original miles on it the other day. This is my first S-chassis after owning a couple Miatas, GC8 Impreza, e30 BMW, and a Lexus GS300. I do have a background in road racing but I am going to build the 240 to slide. Since its my first drift car build it should be interesting!
Mason77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 06:46 PM   #5006
J.P.Illest

J.P.Illest is an unknown quantity at this point
What up. My names JP i live in the central valley in Cali. I drive a 350z (AT THE MOMENT lightly modded).
J.P.Illest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 05:03 PM   #5007
amerjap

amerjap is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm AJ and with an '89 240SX. I do basic repairs myself and try to take photos to help other that only can manage the more basic stuff themselves.
amerjap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 09:56 PM   #5008
thewildbills

thewildbills is an unknown quantity at this point
s13

Hey my names Bill. New to here but not the 240 world. I currently have a 93 hatch with a rb25 and a 92 hatch with a fresh ka-t. Just figured I'd post here and let some people know all about me lol.
thewildbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 07:15 AM   #5009
95BoostedS14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
95BoostedS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Allow me to reintroduce myself, my name is Rob. R to the O, B!
Alright enough of that, anyways whats going on guys? I'm not new to the forum by any means, I just decided to post in here because I recently purchased another 240. I had a Zenki I bought in November of 2010, swapped it, worked on it and sold it (like an idiot) in September of 2012. Have been kicking myself for it ever since that day. Anyways, with that money I bought a 2003 Acura TL-S, which I still have and will serve as my daily driver now that I purchased a 1998 original 5 speed Kouki, I can't seem to stay away from these cars lol

TL;DR?
Cliff Notes:
Bought Zenki
Sold Zenki
Bought Daily
Bought Kouki.
95BoostedS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 04:50 PM   #5010
Rgsherod

Rgsherod is an unknown quantity at this point