Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-12-2009, 09:14 PM   #5011
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Yeah I like that part of it, I just don't know if I like the mesh.

But I got the same comments going from Regamasters to RSs....I used the regas for drift spars as well, haha!

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2009, 10:05 PM   #5012
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Regas > RS IMO. RS is too old looking for an S14. It's so 80's Euro looking. But that's my opinion. As for the mesh, I love it. It's not a full on mesh like SSR style, but a nice modern OEM looking mesh, with a more aggressive stance. I love it. I'm holding on to these for a good while

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:24 PM   #5013
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I have a hard time deciding myself as to which I like better

I just wanted something no one else really runs on S14s that still had the 'wow' factor white regamasters poking on the edge of your fenders gives you. I am still trying to figure out what I could possibly do next...

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:27 PM   #5014
VAs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
VAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
i love your car knoop, either of the wheels does it for me. but those regas have something special going on. let me try them on my car lol

VAs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:55 AM   #5015
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
hey, Edgar I like those..very nice!
Old 06-13-2009, 12:38 PM   #5016
Slide~or~die
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Slide~or~die can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hey guys, looking for a little help....
i have a set of works that r 18x9.5 +3 18x10.5-10
could you guys give me and idea of what kind of fenders ill need+ spacer and any other tips!
i was thinking 20mm in the front and 30 or 50mm cnt come to a choice....i think 50mm would be to much, i also think a 30mm would allow for better fitment with the works and latr on other wheels....

its for a s13 coupe and id like to run various tire and camber set ups.....anywhere from 245 45s to 295 35s and 0 to - as much as possible lol

lmk what u guys think plz, trying to get this done before 2010...
Slide~or~die is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:46 PM   #5017
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide~or~die View Post
hey guys, looking for a little help....
i have a set of works that r 18x9.5 +3 18x10.5-10
could you guys give me and idea of what kind of fenders ill need+ spacer and any other tips!
i was thinking 20mm in the front and 30 or 50mm cnt come to a choice....i think 50mm would be to much, i also think a 30mm would allow for better fitment with the works and latr on other wheels....

its for a s13 coupe and id like to run various tire and camber set ups.....anywhere from 245 45s to 295 35s and 0 to - as much as possible lol

lmk what u guys think plz, trying to get this done before 2010...
a cheap, conservative, reliable setup:

215/40s up front
235/40 in the back
stock body rolled (slightly pulled).
front camber maxed out on coilover.
rear camber maxed out on stock RUCAs.

will fit fine.

but, you said you will be running really wide tires and that you want to run different camber settings.

in that case just get 40mm fronts and 50mm rear. i dont see a need for 70mms or anything like that.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:49 PM   #5018
Slide~or~die
Leaky Injector

aight thnx what would u guys recommend running if i wanted to go with 30mm overs in the rear? less camber diff tire to fit gap?

new to the fitment game

iv been reading this thread for like 2 weeks now so im gettin great knowledge just looking for extra advice for my specific issue lol
Old 06-13-2009, 12:56 PM   #5019
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
is this just a street car?

do you want your 18x9.5 +3 18x10.5-10 to fit as flush as possible with a dope stretch?

or is this car gonna be all functional and shit?
Old 06-13-2009, 01:07 PM   #5020
Slide~or~die
Leaky Injector

its gunna be both track nd daily, ill be streeting it but i have a daily but id like to keep it functional but also be dope flush....
Old 06-13-2009, 01:07 PM   #5021
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
Quote:

OMGGGGZZZZ
fuckin sick.
what roof wing is that?>
WUT?
FusionR240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 03:31 PM   #5022
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
lowered about almost one inch ..

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
ROIDMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 03:44 PM   #5023
Leo-kun
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Leo-kun is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^ one more inch? would look dope
Leo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 05:30 PM   #5024
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
I have a hard time deciding myself as to which I like better

I just wanted something no one else really runs on S14s that still had the 'wow' factor white regamasters poking on the edge of your fenders gives you. I am still trying to figure out what I could possibly do next...
IMO, different isn't always better. The Regas are more period correct, more modern. It's such a clean design and style whereas the BBS RS are very busy because of the mesh. The only that makes them kinda cool is the fitment and lip, but that's about it. The Regas just complement the car a whole lot more IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FusionR240sx View Post
OMGGGGZZZZ
fuckin sick.
what roof wing is that?>
To tell you the truth, no idea. I dunno who makes it. I just bought it and painted it and put it done, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo-kun View Post
^ one more inch? would look dope
You're crazy. That car looks great at this ride height. No need to go lower.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 06-13-2009, 05:49 PM   #5025
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You're crazy. That car looks great at this ride height. No need to go lower.
Fuck you, go lower your shit more too.

I literally loved equips until I saw them blacked out, now I would rather shove an umbrella up my ass and open it than own them.

Everyone needs to be at LEAST one or two inches off the ground to post in here or have extremely understated aero in which case rim needs to be closer to the fender.

Battle Idol Works 2015
SlideAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 06:06 PM   #5026
SriLanka

SriLanka is an unknown quantity at this point
This thread makes me so excited to start my s13 project!
SriLanka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 06:07 PM   #5027
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideAlliance View Post
I actually can't. Front shocks are maxed. Front springs are drooped. And my upper control arm already hits the bracket it connects to under compression. I'm happy with my ride height.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 06-13-2009, 06:23 PM   #5028
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Quote:

I literally loved equips until I saw them blacked out, now I would rather shove an umbrella up my ass and open it than own them.

Everyone needs to be at LEAST one or two inches off the ground to post in here or have extremely understated aero in which case rim needs to be closer to the fender.
FUCK OFF
its bullshit people lower their car just to take the fucking retards pics to post them here then they raise their car again .... WTF...
PS black EQUIPS are THE SHIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT did u read it? no one cares if u like them or not. i have the money to paint them in any fucking color red pink white any color ... did u read it? im a wheel WHORE u whore!

Old 06-13-2009, 06:36 PM   #5029
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

people actually take the time to lower their shit just to take photos and raise their car again?

just to post pics on the internet?

i sure hope not.

i really like all black lipped wheels by the way.
Old 06-13-2009, 07:10 PM   #5030
nathanong87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
nathanong87 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:

having low aero has nothing to do with wheel fitment...

exaggerated example.
nathanong87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 07:19 PM   #5031
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanong87 View Post

exaggerated example.

reading comprehension owns you
Old 06-13-2009, 07:23 PM   #5032
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanong87 View Post

exaggerated example.
dude he was using those rear wheels for drifting who cares the fitment for drifting when u not sponsored

Old 06-13-2009, 07:25 PM   #5033
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
roid do you have any full car shots
Old 06-13-2009, 07:25 PM   #5034
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
people actually take the time to lower their shit just to take photos and raise their car again?

just to post pics on the internet?

i sure hope not.

i really like all black lipped wheels by the way.
lots of people do it, unless u running a 300 bucks aero kit to brake it every week. or u just get tire of braking them like i did .

Old 06-13-2009, 07:47 PM   #5035
Maximamike
Zilvia Junkie

Maximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to behold
I would like to see a collabo of roidmonkeys car and articdragon192s panasports.
Maximamike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 08:14 PM   #5036
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROIDMONKEY View Post
FUCK OFF
its bullshit people lower their car just to take the fucking retards pics to post them here then they raise their car again .... WTF...
PS black EQUIPS are THE SHIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT did u read it? no one cares if u like them or not. i have the money to paint them in any fucking color red pink white any color ... did u read it? im a wheel WHORE u whore!
I agree, thats why my car stays low......that and raising it back up is such a bitch

Go blow some money and get them a different color, a cool color. Like not black.

Seriously though, your car needs that extra inch, it would look great and you have tons of clearance right now so if you cant manage not breaking the kit then you must suck at driving.

Battle Idol Works 2015
SlideAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 08:49 PM   #5037
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
ROID's car...

SLIDEALLIANCE's car...

Just figured I'd put all the facts out there before this argument gets going.

I hereby vote ROID sells his URAS wacky aero, lowers his car 2" and buys a "300 bucks aero kit to brake it every week".
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 09:02 PM   #5038
Buriantsu
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
Buriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Buriantsu
Roid doesn't slide. Those 300 kits add 3in's down so thats what makes it look like you guys are "slammed" take the kits off and take photos. Yea his car needs to be lower but he has expensive stuff on his car not knock off shit, but I do understand some people do rock expensive stuff and still slam it but his not one of them.
Old 06-13-2009, 09:08 PM   #5039
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
So basically what you said is,

He has tons of money and no taste.

Gotcha.

It's not how your car looks, it's how much it cost.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 09:12 PM   #5040
superJoy
Leaky Injector

superJoy is a glorious beacon of lightsuperJoy is a glorious beacon of lightsuperJoy is a glorious beacon of lightsuperJoy is a glorious beacon of lightsuperJoy is a glorious beacon of lightsuperJoy is a glorious beacon of lightsuperJoy is a glorious beacon of lightsuperJoy is a glorious beacon of lightsuperJoy is a glorious beacon of lightsuperJoy is a glorious beacon of lightsuperJoy is a glorious beacon of light
I wear Puma shoes.

What kind of shoes do you wear?

I put my hair kinda long.

I sing little rap songs.

I trust my own taste,

And unlike Zilvia,

I keep my own hands above other people's waist.

17x9.5+15
235/40/17

superJoy is offline   Reply With Quote