Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-07-2009, 10:23 PM   #481
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Is that a Pantera?
Old 03-08-2009, 12:19 AM   #482
lucky7
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
yup, sure is.
Old 03-08-2009, 11:35 PM   #483
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
With an American heart

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 09:54 AM   #484
Leetheslacker
Zilvia Junkie

Leetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond repute
SO.

i finally took some pictures of my dads e21.

1978 320i. has the weirdest bosch half mechanical half efi but has no injectors that i will never understand.

bilsteins with some kinda springs.
bbs's.
bigger sway bars.
big ass strut tower bars.
rear disc conversion.

its slow as hell but its so much fucking fun. handles like its on rails. the previous owner built it for autocross.

i found another one, same as his but a 79 for 1500 with a fresh motor. its tempting.
Leetheslacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:26 PM   #485
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
nice. calypsorot? looks like it has a BBS body kit as well.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:38 AM   #486
Leetheslacker
Zilvia Junkie

Leetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
nice. calypsorot? looks like it has a BBS body kit as well.
its the zender kit. the wing i'm unsure of.

it might be that color, im not too well versed on bmw's funny color names.

the $1500 e21 sold already.
Leetheslacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 03:35 AM   #487
napaKAliboog
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
napaKAliboog is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

SCORPION kit...

napaKAliboog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 12:39 PM   #488
napaKAliboog
BANNED

This is after cleaning the ~5 pounds(literally) of trash/throw up/ ash tray in the passenger side. I can't believe this shit! I guess the PO ended up a crack head after he lost his house...

New stuff, all the rubber in the car was cracked or shribbled. Replaced with new HARD fuel lines
Old 05-22-2009, 01:06 PM   #489
Sarra

Sarra is an unknown quantity at this point
Not exactly a picture, but a video. Not exactly a car you can drive, but it is by far the coolest thing I have seen in a very, very long time. Interestingly enough, an EVO X owner showed it to my class (Automotive Tech). It is related to Euro cars, so it does belong here.

YouTube - Working Ferrari model
Sarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:22 AM   #490
napaKAliboog
BANNED

Just bought a s70 t5 awaiting 2bar build! >.<*!
Old 09-04-2009, 03:39 AM   #491
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I wish America got the 5spd 750r.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leetheslacker View Post
its the zender kit. the wing i'm unsure of.

it might be that color, im not too well versed on bmw's funny color names.

the $1500 e21 sold already.
Yeah, it's calypsorot. The darker version of hellrot.
Old 09-04-2009, 03:43 AM   #492
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 44 reviews

My YouTube Channel
xpertsnowcarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:44 AM   #493
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 44 reviews

my fav

My YouTube Channel
xpertsnowcarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 07:40 AM   #494
lucky7
Post Whore!

i forgot about this thread! some pics i've taken.

my good friend jordan's car.

these are much more recent.

Dave's car.

"cars and coffee"

bad sky that day. very difficult to shoot a black car without any extra lighting.

this car is pretty nice. 4 door plastic bumper car. M50 swap with S50 cams.

Motorstadt '09.

this would be amazing to own.

Old 09-04-2009, 07:55 AM   #495
lucky7
Post Whore!

let's see.

my friend Matt's '02. metric mechanic M10, bilstein/H&R suspension, etc, etc. he's been nice enough to let me log a few miles behind the wheel. IMO, its almost as quick as his AP2 in a straight line. it actually handles amazing for what it is. this is why im so anxcious to get some new moving bits under my car.

the body is not even close to perfect, as you can see. but its a modded car, so IMO, the shit paint and wavy body makes it even cooler.

the interior has some new leather flofit seats, and it is immaculately clean. very cool/unique car.

tony's mk4.

Eaton's mini. its his part time DD. he drives a evo MR with a 35r in the summer. 2.2 legacy on the shit ass days of winter.

Nadir's M5. damn thing was a mirror. i had a difficult time shooting it...

and the best of the bunch!

im spent. post moar pics though plz.
Old 09-04-2009, 05:17 PM   #496
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Who's the girl? She's looking quite "Euro" I'm liking those legs....

Anyways, time to post pics of an instant collectible...that is the 911 Sport Classic Limited Edition..

Old 09-04-2009, 05:32 PM   #497
chibo
Zilvia FREAK!

chibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to chibo
I actually like those Fuch style wheels on that Cayman.

1989 S13 | 1996 S14 | 2001 E46 | 2009 ZX6R
chibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 07:21 PM   #498
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
When I finally get an adult car, it will be something like this.

So clean.

Quote:

Old 09-04-2009, 08:21 PM   #499
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by chibo View Post
I actually like those Fuch style wheels on that Cayman.
911 brah

not sure if i posted it but Ruf Ctr-3

Old 09-04-2009, 09:17 PM   #500
chibo
Zilvia FREAK!

chibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to chibo
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaguy240 View Post
911 brah
There has been a 911/911 Turbo of the current generation in my parent's garage since the day I was born, how did I confuse that?

1989 S13 | 1996 S14 | 2001 E46 | 2009 ZX6R
chibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:25 PM   #501
chitownguy
Zilvia Junkie

chitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to chitownguy
Stupid early e30's and their high arches. This is on GC's with no adjuster.

Old 09-23-2009, 11:52 AM   #502
napaKAliboog
BANNED

when im done building/re-aranging this s70 t-5 I think im going to sell it for an e39. Anyone have one? for some reason i keep finding some with headgasket problems... are those just the lame owners not taking care of their car or are they notrious for weak head gaskets?
Old 09-24-2009, 08:15 AM   #503
lucky7
Post Whore!

chitownguy, more pics ASAP! i think im gonna go with billy sports and cosmo coils because they're cheap, and go LOW.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:12 PM   #504
derux
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (22)
derux is making a name for him/her selfderux is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
who had the picture of the slammed trabant??
derux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 12:58 PM   #505
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
guy posted up pics of his 500e on vipstylecars forum
looks awesome

Old 09-24-2009, 01:12 PM   #506
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
might be picking up a e38 soon let me see some pictures!

and re-realized today that my mom used to have a 76 merc 220d (w115). and she got rid of it when my brother was young because it took a few mins for the glow plugs to warm up in the winter and if there was an emergency she couldnt get to the hospital quickly.

Old 09-24-2009, 01:32 PM   #507
lucky7
Post Whore!

theres only 1 E38 that i really love. a modded one that is, and the guy is on bimmerforums.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:23 PM   #508
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
I have no foto contributions for the thread at the moment but I will say that the Bosch Fuel Jet system sucks hard.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:32 PM   #509
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Quote:
theres only 1 E38 that i really love. a modded one that is, and the guy is on bimmerforums.
link or pics?
Old 09-24-2009, 02:54 PM   #510
lucky7
Post Whore!

dont have either, sorry.