Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-01-2015, 06:14 PM   #5221
cured13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
cured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
cured13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2015, 10:37 PM   #5222
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
JESUS CHRIST

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/da...101621649.html

Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 07:37 AM   #5223
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Sileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfection
The Saga Continues.....Chased by Cops.

They RUN.....the car billows smoke how the fuck do you expect to get away when you make a smoke trail!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88lAeTqM4os#t=254

You can hear the brakes are fucked on that car. sounds like straight metal backing on Rotors..
1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Don't Buy Engines from JDM-Online http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/207457-jdm-online.html
Don't Buy XS-Power or SSAC Shit
Sileighty_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 07:40 AM   #5224
7evil
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Old 07-02-2015, 08:24 AM   #5225
jaysgottaredtop
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
jaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
^relevant

Old 07-02-2015, 09:55 AM   #5226
JM216S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
JM216S14 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileighty_85 View Post
The Saga Continues.....Chased by Cops.

They RUN.....the car billows smoke how the fuck do you expect to get away when you make a smoke trail!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88lAeTqM4os#t=254

You can hear the brakes are fucked on that car. sounds like straight metal backing on Rotors..
I love these videos holy shit. They make my day at work a little less shitty knowing things like this are going on in some small town.
JM216S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 10:14 AM   #5227
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
why do people cut so much of their quarter panels away just for overs? It can't save that much weight and Im positive it eliminates at least SOME rigidity??
Old 07-02-2015, 10:30 AM   #5228
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
why do people cut so much of their quarter panels away just for overs? It can't save that much weight and Im positive it eliminates at least SOME rigidity??

Cuz Race Carz Brozz
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 10:52 AM   #5229
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
I did this before due to damaged quarters. Still wish I didn't do it because it then takes 100x more work to seal off the car or else you pretty much cant see after the first quarter of a run.
Old 07-02-2015, 11:04 AM   #5230
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
These cars are made outa freakin sheet metal, it can't save that much weight.

If your racing and wanna save weight couldn't you just take the front bumper off and put it back on when your done? its not that hard......seems better than.... i dunno...... permanently fucking up a car
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 12:47 PM   #5231
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek king View Post
I did this before due to damaged quarters. Still wish I didn't do it because it then takes 100x more work to seal off the car or else you pretty much cant see after the first quarter of a run.
How do you even seal it up after you cut that much out?
Old 07-02-2015, 01:13 PM   #5232
derek king
Nissanaholic!

derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
I used this foil tape to cover the holes from the inside of the car ( like where you would get through to pop dents out) ((didn't work too good)) (((Still couldn't see shit)))
Old 07-02-2015, 01:23 PM   #5233
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Well, I thought I'd share this. I've only seen that ONE S13 vert done 'right' when it comes to this type of swap.

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=606841
Old 07-02-2015, 01:24 PM   #5234
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Well, I thought I'd share this. I've only seen that ONE S13 vert done 'right' when it comes to this type of swap.

Old 07-02-2015, 01:42 PM   #5235
silviaks2nr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
silviaks2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post

There's a super nice gunmetal coupe as well. I remember it making its rounds years ago.

ETA (leaving as links because it's NOT doing it wrong) two new ones I've seen

S13.32

R32 vs S13.32
silviaks2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 02:05 PM   #5236
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Missed it by that much
Old 07-02-2015, 03:43 PM   #5237
Bushido
Post Whore!

Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by harris180
hmmmmmmmmm
Old 07-03-2015, 06:46 AM   #5238
JM216S14
Zilvia Junkie

JM216S14 is on a distinguished road
http://mansfield.craigslist.org/cto/5103122278.html

6k obo
JM216S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 08:44 AM   #5239
ZenkiDeven19
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
ZenkiDeven19 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by joelmerritt View Post
Hahaha 6000!!!! Omg I might call this guy just to tell him how dumb he is! Hahahaa!!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
ZenkiDeven19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 09:54 AM   #5240
Dat_SilEighty
Leaky Injector

Dat_SilEighty is making a name for him/her selfDat_SilEighty is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by joelmerritt View Post
Honestly this one isn't bad at all, looks clean and the KA rebuild was done well. Just throw on some Kouki tails (if that's your thing), rip out those awful fixed headlights, repaint the dash trim piece and throw on whatever shitty Griproyal steering wheel you already own and you'd have a pretty nice hatch

All that being said though, he's still dreaming if he thinks someone's gonna pick it up for 6k. But every s-chassis owner ever has overvalued their car at some point
Dat_SilEighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 10:41 AM   #5241
silviaks2nr
Nissanaholic!

Most dumb ass flaky kids offer less than half the asking price for anything s-chassis related so I understand the logic. But still, 6k, nope.
Old 07-03-2015, 01:17 PM   #5242
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaks2nr View Post
Most dumb ass flaky kids offer less than half the asking price for anything s-chassis related so I understand the logic. But still, 6k, nope.
honestly when I first started buying/selling s chassis it seemed like you'd just add $500 to your real asking price and then just say OBO and someone would bring you what you want.
240 owners these days.. I feel like asking 6k isn't saying your car is worth 6k but it's just there because you know all the lowballers will offer 3k right away.
I recently sold an s13 hatch I was looking for 3,5-4k for. Had to list at 5,5 just to get offers in that range

It's not even drift tax anymore, it's lowballer (hoonigan aintcare bro) repellant
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 02:04 PM   #5243
danshaz
Zilvia Junkie

danshaz is an unknown quantity at this point
then you get the kids who get mad because you wont take their lowball offer and then try and tell you want your car is worth.
i saw a kid try and lowball this guy so hard on one of those facebook groups, he took a screenshot of their convo and posted it up in the group trying to put the guy he was lowballing on blast.
ive never seen anyone do that besides s-chassis kids
danshaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 02:41 PM   #5244
fatduece
Zilvia Addict

fatduece is an unknown quantity at this point
Zenkidave, why the f8ck you quoting the whole post above you? You could have just done this "^" smh. I swear that sh8t boils my blood. Zenkidave, you belong in this thread.
fatduece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 03:34 PM   #5245
Kuma
Zilvia Addict

Kuma is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
It's not even drift tax anymore, it's lowballer (hoonigan aintcare bro) repellant
exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatduece View Post
Zenkidave, why the f8ck you quoting the whole post above you? You could have just done this "^" smh. I swear that sh8t boils my blood. Zenkidave, you belong in this thread.
zenkidave's not here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtDAK7Umk7A
Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 03:01 AM   #5246
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Let the FRS drift missiles commence!

Not my pics by the way, credit to Joseph Liu of purist group.
Old 07-04-2015, 03:56 AM   #5247
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i hope that dude really just has that much money
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 08:37 AM   #5248
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
"Just 55 more payments and it's all mine."
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Touge_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 10:30 AM   #5249
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
"You're doing it wrong" Pt. 2 - Because turrible ideas never die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
i hope that dude really just has that much money

Or wrecked it, got paid out and bought it back.

Or Bought a Wreck

Or, really fucked himself by wrecking at a track with no track insurance and will have to buy it at the end of his lease....

But this is why the 240sx was always popular. Wreck it racing buy another shell for $1,500 and swap everything over.

Can't really do that with a 350Z, Genesis, FRS et al.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 12:56 PM   #5250
silviaks2nr
Nissanaholic!

This is supposed to be s/z chassis stuff guys. Use the rice thread for other makes.