Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2006, 03:19 PM   #511
chmercer
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynehead05
^ is that positive camber in the rear? WTF
yeah dude, its totally positive camber

Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2006, 04:50 PM   #512
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Is being so low that the sideskirts fold under the car when you slide cool?

Signs point to FUCK YEAH!
Old 04-18-2006, 06:33 PM   #513
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer
yeah dude, its totally positive camber

ZOMG I SEE TEH POSITIVE CAMBERRRRR!!!!!

Old 04-18-2006, 07:30 PM   #514
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection

Random pic I found. I don't really have any details on it. I believe it's a SuperMade/326Power vehicle.
Old 04-18-2006, 07:45 PM   #515
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
yeah that's 326 Power
Old 04-18-2006, 07:51 PM   #516
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
My POS thats FS by the way...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 04-18-2006, 10:35 PM   #517
Muzzy
Zilvia FREAK!

Muzzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Muzzy Send a message via Yahoo to Muzzy
i can see the photographer in the window lol.

i dont like that 326 car....looks like a stretched out DA integra with that aero and roof spoiler. nor do i like those wheels.
Old 04-18-2006, 10:48 PM   #518
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
ah yeah thatguy, its 326 not supermade. cool to look at, at least they are trying new stuff imo.

Old 04-18-2006, 10:53 PM   #519
StudentDrifter
Zilvia Member

StudentDrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
^That kit kinda has a VIP look to it.
Old 04-18-2006, 10:56 PM   #520
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
cmercer, a tanaka/haruguchi vid wouldnt be so hot, different styles
ive seen tanaka drive in person he's not that same style.
but it would still be cool
me and davey were joking about haruguchi at d1gp usa, irwindale, he would destory his car hahaha

but he would lay down a rad run nonetheless.
Old 04-18-2006, 11:45 PM   #521
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
He isnt with BN sports anymore?
Old 04-18-2006, 11:51 PM   #522
chmercer
BANNED

not since like a hundred years ago lol
Old 04-19-2006, 01:01 AM   #523
raging panda
Leaky Injector

raging panda is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to raging panda
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer
ah yeah thatguy, its 326 not supermade. cool to look at, at least they are trying new stuff imo.

isnt that the supermade instand gentleman aero? Or is it just a 326 built car? super cool either way.
Old 04-19-2006, 01:12 AM   #524
chmercer
BANNED

yeah 326 car, supermade parts. iirc.

out of the new stuff i like the s15 the best tho
Old 04-19-2006, 02:00 AM   #525
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DoriftoSlut
326 makes the aero as Supermade/Instant Gentleman, iirc.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 04-19-2006, 02:29 AM   #526
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

gorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to gorgasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoriftoSlut
326 makes the aero as Supermade/Instant Gentleman, iirc.
yeah thats instant gentlemen. have seen multiple adds in my jay dee em shitter magazines.
Old 04-19-2006, 09:19 AM   #527
slow_sr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
slow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy

Random pic I found. I don't really have any details on it. I believe it's a SuperMade/326Power vehicle.
does anyone know what wheels theese (the ones on the coupe) are i want some so bad it hurts ...new company called mmr makes some similar but theese look to be have decent offsets.
Old 04-19-2006, 09:51 AM   #528
chmercer
BANNED

work ls305

msg length
Old 04-19-2006, 07:01 PM   #529
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

blackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really nice
Those blue lights are froming from the car right? I think that's gay.

The car is really hot though! I might like it better if it sacrificed the tucking rim for the bottom of the wheel to be more flush, but it's sick nonetheless...
Old 04-19-2006, 07:07 PM   #530
Touring240
Zilvia Junkie

Touring240 is on a distinguished road
Those are puddle lights. very nice. VIP inspired
that yellow FC is so badass
Old 04-19-2006, 08:47 PM   #531
slideways2004
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
slideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slideways2004
wow, i totally missed the part where chmercer said about tanaka, i thought he only ment hariguchi. ooppss

btw- i love the super made onevia. i remember seeing pics when it was at the TAS and it was next to koguchi's HPi s15
Old 04-19-2006, 09:34 PM   #532
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
sorry to dissapoint you but even if that car doesn't have them, the normal way of doing that is with led "flood lights" on the bottom of the aero, gives the exact same effect....
Old 04-20-2006, 09:51 PM   #533
chmercer
BANNED

lets see some of that paint johny .. .... . . ... . ... . .. .... . . ... . ... . .. .... . . ... . ... . .. .... . . ... . ... . .. .... . . ... . ... . -skippy
Old 04-20-2006, 09:59 PM   #534
Johny5
Post Whore!

Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
oh baby, oh baby, don't worry about that paint she's a comin
Old 04-21-2006, 12:10 AM   #535
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny5
oh baby, oh baby, don't worry about that paint she's a comin

sounds hot
Old 04-21-2006, 12:35 AM   #536
Johny5
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift180
sounds hot
haha ooooooh hot is an understatement

its like, kinda annoying though. i wanna share it but i think its too hot for zilvia, the servers would just instantly melt. maybe after its been on for a couple months i can give you guys a taste
Old 04-21-2006, 01:05 AM   #537
95zilvia
Nissanaholic!

95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light
What's up with this Viceroy thing? Am I missing something?

Can't wait to see the paint tho Johny.
Old 04-21-2006, 01:42 AM   #538
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

gorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to gorgasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95zilvia
What's up with this Viceroy thing? Am I missing something?

Can't wait to see the paint tho Johny.
No need to be in suspense. on a clear day take a step outside around 730 pm. and look to the west. He will be there, on the horizon.
Old 04-21-2006, 03:17 AM   #539
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackflag_Rms13
Those blue lights are froming from the car right? I think that's gay.
dude, those are the frikken hotness!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
Old 04-21-2006, 01:00 PM   #540
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl
dude, those are the frikken hotness!
^IMPOSSIBLE!

can't get hotter than this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny5
i wanna share it but i think its too hot for zilvia, the servers would just instantly melt.
Closed Thread