Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 05-31-2010, 03:23 AM   #511
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
haha richie there is a picture of your car on the last page, Driftonedge took a pic.

GARY!!!! <3 I needed some action shots of my car so awesome thanks dude!

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2010, 09:57 AM   #512
uraznfriend
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
uraznfriend is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
who ever brought the korean short ribs...send me the addy...they were bomb!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcdrifter20 View Post
hells yes they were...who ever brought them, plz bring some more for the next bbq plz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJBS13 View Post
Hell Yeaa!! whoever brought those were did u get them!!??
Thanks for enjoying the korean short ribs
i got them here
Zion Market
4611 Mercury Street
San Diego, CA 92111
(858) 268-3300
im pretty sure they have one of those in L.A.
ill definity bring more next time
Old 05-31-2010, 09:58 AM   #513
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Nice vid. I saw my car in the NEW video. Thats the only evidence of me attending haha. Overall nice BBQ and a good turnout.
SDS13COUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 10:25 AM   #514
Dignity
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
Dignity is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I hate to ask this (but I'm going to anyway) : When's the End of Summer BBQ?
Dignity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 11:01 AM   #515
97street_pearl
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
97street_pearl is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehsilvia View Post
No, im the dude in the red lexus. I was helping the guys find his shit.

The guy in the black 300ZX had his shit stolen, and he ended up leaving early.
Sorry I got confused on who got jacked, point being, sucks that someone got jacked for a camera, I would have left mad too.
Old 05-31-2010, 11:06 AM   #516
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
nice meet guys, there was a shit ton of food. good job people.

but there was an overabundance of food.

i got there late at like 4pm and alot of people had left.

there was about 20 12 pack empty boxes that i threw away. haha. but there was also about 15-20 bags of chips not even opened. a 15lb bag of marinated chicken just sitting on a table all warm and probably gone bad. and a bunch of other wasted food. many bags of hot dog buns and shit too.

we felt bad for alot of the wasted food. the stuff that clearly couldnt be taken home by someone. i would like to suggest we do something about that. we were thinking maybe to have the organizers, the people who always cook and stuff to gather a group of people to get all the food taken care of then have people just pitch in 5 bucks to help out. just an idea though.

was a great meet though i was sad i didnt get to see everyone. i had to work on my car in the morning and shit. anyway see you guys end of summer.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 11:26 AM   #517
Fonix36
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Fonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Fonix36 Send a message via Yahoo to Fonix36
Quote:
Originally Posted by essforteen View Post
I did! What is that bottle for???
thank alot it looks really good,

the bottle is a tip/donation jar. but no one donated
(but in reality it saved me in the crest one time, used it as a overflow tank and worked like a champ for months after that)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
that's the bottle of pepsi he brought, shit was cooooooold lol
It wasnt pepsi it was coke

DRiFT 4 A Cure!
Fonix36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 11:33 AM   #518
dallaceseiuli
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
dallaceseiuli is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by udon! View Post
had so much fun! had a great time meeting everyone and just hanging out talking about cars.

OH. and LOL at the guy with the civic.

thanks for setting up such an epic BBQ teddy! and congrats at getting that job in detroit!!!

you talking about the civic with the denim sparco seats
Old 05-31-2010, 11:40 AM   #519
BRAIN_Z33
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
BRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
where's all the 909/951 caravan pics vidz at?????
BRAIN_Z33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 11:43 AM   #520
franklin93zx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
franklin93zx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
Come on guys, the point of the barbecue wasn't to have pictures taken of your car. How exciting is a picture of a car in a parking lot anyway? You can just take one of those yourself!

Don't be sad.
I kid Teddy haha i get to see my car everyday why do i need pics of it, and you Hatch is to freakin CLEAN!!
franklin93zx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 11:50 AM   #521
Dignity
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman View Post
nice meet guys, there was a shit ton of food. good job people.

but there was an overabundance of food.

i got there late at like 4pm and alot of people had left.

there was about 20 12 pack empty boxes that i threw away. haha. but there was also about 15-20 bags of chips not even opened. a 15lb bag of marinated chicken just sitting on a table all warm and probably gone bad. and a bunch of other wasted food. many bags of hot dog buns and shit too.

we felt bad for alot of the wasted food. the stuff that clearly couldnt be taken home by someone. i would like to suggest we do something about that. we were thinking maybe to have the organizers, the people who always cook and stuff to gather a group of people to get all the food taken care of then have people just pitch in 5 bucks to help out. just an idea though.

was a great meet though i was sad i didnt get to see everyone. i had to work on my car in the morning and shit. anyway see you guys end of summer.
My 2 cents in, I think the way to prevent that is for someone to bring a cooler with ice and just have whatever food is left over be tossed in there; after the barbecue is over, the person who takes the cooler should have a house party shortly there after, so the food doesn't go to waste lol.
Old 05-31-2010, 12:20 PM   #522
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Cool cube.
Old 05-31-2010, 12:22 PM   #523
Castro101

Trader Rating: (1)
Castro101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thanks everyone bbq was great super chill
Castro101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 03:09 PM   #524
Solitude.EX

Trader Rating: (0)
Solitude.EX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Solitude.EX Send a message via MSN to Solitude.EX
Good BBQ, nice meeting a bunch of people outside of my usual circle in Canada, i can tell ya that your cars here are way nicer than what we have haha we just have more R32s and 180sxs though.
Solitude.EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 03:40 PM   #525
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
I've got different ideas as far as food goes for next year. It's a different problem each year. Last year we had too much water. This year we didn't have enough.

I won't be organizing the End of Summer BBQ this year because I'm leaving for Michigan tomorrow morning and I won't be back until September, so I left the task to Steve and Chris if they wish to organize it.
Old 05-31-2010, 04:26 PM   #526
Gizmo_S13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Gizmo_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I think I was the only one with cold water bottles. I even gave them all away before I left. No one wanted the cokes though so I brought those home with me :-D

Hachiroku, ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK!!!
Gizmo_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 04:31 PM   #527
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
I'm leaving for Michigan tomorrow morning and I won't be back until September,.
As close as I could find..........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5fpLHqyBxiQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5fpLHqyBxiQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Or maybe just the popular one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vLBKOcUbHR0&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0 x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vLBKOcUbHR0&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0 x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
By John Denver, lol.
Kinda sadly Ironicly dark...............
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 06:06 PM   #528
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
LOL^ ... had me rollin

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 08:21 PM   #529
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
im sure people will help figure things out. thats whats nice about being part of such a caring community. you can never have too much water ;P but yeah i guess we just needed a cooler for that chicken or something. next BBQ im bringing coolers and ice regardless of anything else i bring.

cant wait to see you guys at end of summer
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 10:10 PM   #530
Dignity
Zilvia Addict

Hopefully everything goes well in Michigan, Teddy. If it's the Steve and Chris that I'm thinking about, everything should roll over smoothly on this side.

Is there a general date as to when the EoS BBQ is supposed to be though? Like, when was it last year? (If there was one last year.)
Old 05-31-2010, 10:58 PM   #531
babyjesus
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
babyjesus is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
super cool BBQ, had tons of fun, tons of food, couldnt be happier with the caravan i was in...all cool people .....thanks!!!
Old 06-01-2010, 12:03 AM   #532
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
what was that BBQ at the Beach called??
Old 06-01-2010, 12:41 AM   #533
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
huntington?
Old 06-01-2010, 08:20 AM   #534
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:
I won't be organizing the End of Summer BBQ this year because I'm leaving for Michigan tomorrow morning and I won't be back until September, so I left the task to Steve and Chris if they wish to organize it.
we'll see how well it goes...currently dealing with 2 broken cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
Hopefully everything goes well in Michigan, Teddy. If it's the Steve and Chris that I'm thinking about, everything should roll over smoothly on this side.

Is there a general date as to when the EoS BBQ is supposed to be though? Like, when was it last year? (If there was one last year.)
if theres a begining, there will be an end...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
End of summer ZOMGWTFBBQ...

for those that dont know...its been a semi tradition, to have the begining of summer meet at the park where we were...and have the end of summer at the beach...

hopefully planning will begin in a month or so...

Old 06-01-2010, 10:03 AM   #535
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Ill be at the end of summer BBQ for sure since its down the st.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:36 AM   #536
951's 330i
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
951's 330i is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I think for the next meet( the one for the end of summer and nexts years beginning of summer) We should have a list in categories of what should be brought? Idk maybe like 5 people per list such as:

Meats:
Utencils(sp)
1-5
Drinks
1-5
Grills
1-5
Etc etc.
Something around those lines i guess? Idk just throwing an idea. And whoever doesnt bring anything can just donate like 2 dollars in some jar and it can be split between those who did? Lol of course this is just a suggestion. That way there isnt a shortage or surplus of food/items

-Bryan
951's 330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:44 PM   #537
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
My 2 cents in, I think the way to prevent that is for someone to bring a cooler with ice and just have whatever food is left over be tossed in there; after the barbecue is over, the person who takes the cooler should have a house party shortly there after, so the food doesn't go to waste lol.
or we can give to one of the many homeless/needy ppl in the area. im pretty sure they could put it to better use than we could...

i felt bad when i seen the little Mexican dude selling the cotton candy just standing there, looking at the food. no one offered him a water or anything, thats why i told him to grab what ever he wanted, cuz i knew there would be more than enough to share.He was so happy and thankful.Im pretty sure that made his day
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:50 PM   #538
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

^ i was about to do the same, but saw him already munchin...i wasnt about to rat him out when he was already eating...but happy to hear someone extended the offer...

Old 06-01-2010, 04:24 PM   #539
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
i'm down to help plan the end of summer one.
just no one bring me beer this time, i get up to no good.
i'll be home till sept so mid august maybe?

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 04:35 PM   #540
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
i'm down to help plan the end of summer one.
just no one bring me beer this time, i get up to no good.
i'll be home till sept so mid august maybe?
if you wanna be part of the "commitee" sure...