Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-01-2009, 12:30 AM   #5371
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
wooo some sexy ass rides!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soon2beSIL80 View Post
all food for thought, thanks for the words guys. definitely take things into consideration, but what ever i do will be for me, thats what the builds been about. either way, thanks again.
Do the rear if you can get it right, i.e. R32 rear bumper, maybe trunk portion and dimensions perfect, but you already got S13 rear over fenders, unless you could do the GTR blister in em.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:00 AM   #5372
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Guess I'll chime in.

19x11 +0 A-disk. 6" lip.

Can't wait to finally paint this thing with our new $900 filter.

Haha.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.

Last edited by CrimsonRockett; 07-01-2009 at 11:06 AM..
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 01:16 AM   #5373
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
wow did you guys do a milkshake on the rear bumper?
Old 07-01-2009, 01:25 AM   #5374
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Haha.

That's putty.

Like 95% of it will be sanded off.

It's just to take out the wavyness out of the crappy Origin kit.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 07-01-2009, 01:30 AM   #5375
jiggs
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
jiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Is that the z that got messed up before?
Old 07-01-2009, 01:32 AM   #5376
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Yeah.

It'll be finished less than a month from now.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 07-01-2009, 01:45 AM   #5377
sb253
Zilvia Member

sb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to sb253
Quote:
Originally Posted by madman's240 View Post
damn it, i was gonna do orange face/black lip 068's today.
sb253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 07:30 AM   #5378
NY350zG

NY350zG is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Guess I'll chime in.

19x11 +0 A-disk. 6" lip.

Can't wait to finally paint this thing with our new $900 filter.

Haha.
Whats yor specs on th tires in the rear?

Last edited by CrimsonRockett; 07-01-2009 at 11:07 AM..
NY350zG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 08:15 AM   #5379
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
^looks like 255 30 19.

Can't wait to see what it looks like when it's all said and done.

TougeHero.com l SilviaV8forums.com
0100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 08:17 AM   #5380
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
that doesnt look like 6" lip.. i have 18x11-14 and its not 6" inches lip. need to be on the -20's

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
ROIDMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 08:21 AM   #5381
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROIDMONKEY View Post
that doesnt look like 6" lip.. i have 18x11-14 and its not 6" inches lip. need to be on the -20's
I was going to say.
My 18x11 -16 are 5.5" of lip.
Old 07-01-2009, 11:05 AM   #5382
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY350zG View Post
Whats yor specs on th tires in the rear?
It's a 265/35/19.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0100 View Post
^looks like 255 30 19.

Can't wait to see what it looks like when it's all said and done.
Thanks.

A 255/30 would have been ridiculous. Haha.

Quote:
I'm just going by what I was told.

If I could measure the lips myself, I would, but there was only that one wheel since he couldn't bring all 4 of them in his S13(well, without the risk of damaging them). Again, just going by what I was told.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammed180 View Post
I was going to say.
My 18x11 -16 are 5.5" of lip.
Anyway, not caring about the size of the lip, I think it looks great regardless of the fact that it may or may not be 6 inches.

But, please, let us keep discussing the size of the lip.

Wheel fitment doesn't matter, the size of the lip does!

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 07-01-2009, 01:37 PM   #5383
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Quote:
It's a 265/35/19.

Thanks.

A 255/30 would have been ridiculous. Haha.

I'm just going by what I was told.

If I could measure the lips myself, I would, but there was only that one wheel since he couldn't bring all 4 of them in his S13(well, without the risk of damaging them). Again, just going by what I was told.

Anyway, not caring about the size of the lip, I think it looks great regardless of the fact that it may or may not be 6 inches.

But, please, let us keep discussing the size of the lip.

Wheel fitment doesn't matter, the size of the lip does!

dont worry about the lip size bro. looks good for sure

Old 07-01-2009, 02:39 PM   #5384
dynamicck
Zilvia Junkie

dynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to behold
VS-XX 19x11 0 offset A Disk is 122mm of lip.
Just thought you'd like to know.
dynamicck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 02:59 PM   #5385
MeanS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
MeanS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Thats only a 4.8 inch lip
MeanS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:12 PM   #5386
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
OMG SHUT UP.

thanks.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:17 PM   #5387
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Yes, lets keep worrying about the lip size.

Like I JUST said, I don't have any measurements to the fucking lips.

Buddy brought the wheel in, test fitted it, then left.

Done.

I don't want another idiot making a post about something as useless as the lip size.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 07-01-2009, 04:06 PM   #5388
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

FUCK!!! that doesnt look like a 6 inches lip bro.. go right now and measure the lip . fuck!!!!

Old 07-01-2009, 04:20 PM   #5389
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Quote:
FUCK!!! that doesnt look like a 6 inches lip bro.. go right now and measure the lip . fuck!!!!
I can tell you're being pretty sarcastic, but its getting annoying at this point.

Plus, my last post wasn't directed toward you.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 07-01-2009, 04:50 PM   #5390
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Shit I just want to see that thing completed.
Should look bad ass regardless.
Can't wait.

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 04:59 PM   #5391
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Told you it wasn't 6"....

Hahaha, J/K.
The car does look very promising! Can't wait to see it with that crazy color you've posted.
Old 07-01-2009, 05:03 PM   #5392
StalinDrift123
BANNED

StalinDrift123 is an unknown quantity at this point
wow, i have never seen a fight over some damn rims and shit. lol. who ever wants to know about the lip size, how bout doing some research??? type in the rim name and see what specs come up. Crimson is legit as fuck even tho i dont know him personally....and if he cant help u with something, then go get better results from the INTERNET!!! and RESEARCH!!!
StalinDrift123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:13 PM   #5393
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cxlo8331 View Post
Shit I just want to see that thing completed.
Should look bad ass regardless.
Can't wait.
Everybody does.

We're tired of looking at the car just sit there.

Going to get our new $900 filter set up today and clean up the Z's door jambs to paint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammed180 View Post
Told you it wasn't 6"....

Hahaha, J/K.
The car does look very promising! Can't wait to see it with that crazy color you've posted.
SO close to banning you.

We're pretty excited at this point.

8 months at this point...and it's FINALLY going to be finished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StalinDrift123 View Post
wow, i have never seen a fight over some damn rims and shit. lol. who ever wants to know about the lip size, how bout doing some research??? type in the rim name and see what specs come up. Crimson is legit as fuck even tho i dont know him personally....and if he cant help u with something, then go get better results from the INTERNET!!! and RESEARCH!!!
Thanks.

See, I would've looked into it myself, but I just didn't give a shit.

Fitment was awesome and that's all I cared about.

Now, time to move on with your lives.

Start posting more awesome fitment.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 07-01-2009, 05:13 PM   #5394
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Nevermind.
I don't want to provoke a stupid argument in this thread.

Like crimson said, more epic fitment to inspire me to get off my ass and DO WORK!
Old 07-01-2009, 10:12 PM   #5395
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
so i decided to have a talk with my suspension and flush my shit out a bit...

(its a clove cigarette which has a smaller diameter than a normal smoke...wasnt easy to wedge that bitch in there)

(before the alignment and lowering...just wanted to show the wheels before people start asking as usual)

wheels are JIC JForce 5 18x9.5 +15 all around...215/40/R18 front and 225/40/R18 rear

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 10:49 PM   #5396
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
I can tell you're being pretty sarcastic, but its getting annoying at this point.

Plus, my last post wasn't directed toward you.
dude . yes i was joking .. sorry if it bothered u man.. its all cool now

Old 07-01-2009, 11:30 PM   #5397
NY350zG

Crimson,

Thats really a 265/35/19?

I Have a set of works as well.. Not VSX's but my offset is exacttly the same. 11 +0..

I was thinking about running a 255/35/19 but if thats REALLY a 265/35 that looks like enough lip for me..
Old 07-02-2009, 12:01 AM   #5398
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Quote:
dude . yes i was joking .. sorry if it bothered u man.. its all cool now
Tough love.

No worries.

We're all cool.

Quote:
Crimson,

Thats really a 265/35/19?

I Have a set of works as well.. Not VSX's but my offset is exacttly the same. 11 +0..

I was thinking about running a 255/35/19 but if thats REALLY a 265/35 that looks like enough lip for me..
Yeah, it's a 265/35.

My buddy really wanted to go with a 255/35, but told him the 265/35 would be a bit safer to daily drive on.

After I saw the stretch and how perfect the fitment was, it's definitely a great thing he went with the 265 instead.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 07-02-2009, 12:31 AM   #5399
NY350zG

Quote:
Tough love.

No worries.

We're all cool.

Yeah, it's a 265/35.

My buddy really wanted to go with a 255/35, but told him the 265/35 would be a bit safer to daily drive on.

After I saw the stretch and how perfect the fitment was, it's definitely a great thing he went with the 265 instead.
So 265/35/19.. WHo the f*&$ Makes that tire size? all I see is 265/40/19 everywhere... and what are your thought of 235/35/19 for the front on a 9.5 +3?
Old 07-02-2009, 01:27 AM   #5400
serris
Leaky Injector

serris has much to be proud ofserris has much to be proud ofserris has much to be proud ofserris has much to be proud ofserris has much to be proud ofserris has much to be proud ofserris has much to be proud ofserris has much to be proud ofserris has much to be proud ofserris has much to be proud ofserris has much to be proud of
Quote:
So 265/35/19.. WHo the f*&$ Makes that tire size? all I see is 265/40/19 everywhere...
Doh, sorry, I'm running 265/30/19 in the back and 245/35/19 in the front on 19x10 -3.

Quote:
and what are your thought of 235/35/19 for the front on a 9.5 +3?
You should be okay running that. A lot of guys on the Z forums run 225/35/19 on a 19x9.5 without any issues.