Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-20-2015, 05:48 PM   #5521
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
yo i'd fuck with that cirkle jerkle car over a hoonibro wannabe drift car any day. at least the pork and stripped interior serves a purpose in this case.

this post makes me feel old.
Old 07-20-2015, 07:54 PM   #5522
izzy-
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
izzy- is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by danshaz View Post
yet another youtube "build"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOtY0iYoEpc&feature=youtu.be
people need stop calling themselves stupid shit like 'd garage'
One of the worst s13s ive ever seen.
izzy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 10:37 PM   #5523
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
here is something i cant understand... why the hell are there so many, and i mean... SO FUCKING MANY, of these jank 240s? when the fuck did this happen, and why? i am not talking about beatup, because i expect older cars to get beatup. i am talking about the bad taste: dildo shifters, cut fenders, dumb fucking rising sun JDM paint, neon green wheels, douchebag wings, excessively lowered on shit coilvers..... on and on and on. its as if there was a world-wide meeting of retards and a mandate was ordered: "on the 21st of july, you shall all take apart your cars and fuck them up with these shitty modifications"

did hitler come back from the dead and decide to take out all s-chassis cars? i know damn well that F&F couldnt have started all of this.

back in the day, we blamed it on the honda guys. but i dont think thats the case, honda guys were never this dumb.

tenso seats in a 240sx. (sigh)

240sx community = you are disappoint
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 11:41 PM   #5524
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

^ here is my contribution to this thread. thank you japan.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 11:45 PM   #5525
danshaz
Zilvia Junkie

danshaz is an unknown quantity at this point
some people havnt grown out of the 'any attention is good attention' phase. so pair that with the attitude of instant gratification that they all seem to have, and you wind up with clapped out hoonibro shit piles like this. at least, thats how i see it most of the time
danshaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 12:58 AM   #5526
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
^ I remember talking to that guy last year while it was a million different colors and all sanded down.

"I'm just prepping it for paint man"

I was expecting a real paint job for some reason... I wasn't aware that duplicolor br0s had a "prep" process
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 06:08 AM   #5527
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Juucso is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
here is something i cant understand... why the hell are there so many, and i mean... SO FUCKING MANY, of these jank 240s? when the fuck did this happen, and why? i am not talking about beatup, because i expect older cars to get beatup. i am talking about the bad taste: dildo shifters, cut fenders, dumb fucking rising sun JDM paint, neon green wheels, douchebag wings, excessively lowered on shit coilvers..... on and on and on. its as if there was a world-wide meeting of retards and a mandate was ordered: "on the 21st of july, you shall all take apart your cars and fuck them up with these shitty modifications"

did hitler come back from the dead and decide to take out all s-chassis cars? i know damn well that F&F couldnt have started all of this.

back in the day, we blamed it on the honda guys. but i dont think thats the case, honda guys were never this dumb.

tenso seats in a 240sx. (sigh)

240sx community = you are disappoint
For me all those bubble shift knobs, paint jobs (that are good quality! Not like in that white 240sx), wings etc.. are just taste things. Beat up is the most stupid thing to do to your car. Quality is the most important thing to me, not the taste you have. Just my opinion..
Old 07-21-2015, 08:40 AM   #5528
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Because it's actual racing.

It's not some dumb shits pretending to be race car drivers by having Touge Factory build them a "race(show) car" with a crazy engine swap. Nor is it someone who daily drives a bucket of dicks and justifies his car is a pile of shit because "bro, I drift race, not hard park".

Look at that picture. Those are track cars being trailered to the event. I'm sure that thing gets mutilated every race and then they repair and repaint it.

They car is built to meet a spec (hence no glass) and it only looks hella awkward because of the narrow ass front. Those wheels are not staggered so the fronts stick out.
If you have to explain it, it's doing at least one thing wrong though.
Old 07-21-2015, 12:58 PM   #5529
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
If you have to explain it, it's doing at least one thing wrong though.

No. It's dumb fucks that are ignorant to the world and can't understand why something is the way it is. That's the "DIW" here.

Let's post some top fuels up and bitch about their decals, wheel choices and total lack of style while we are at it.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 01:57 PM   #5530
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
let's just pretend i posted a clean drag 240sx. what would you say? i'm interested in reading another world famous corbic rant.
Old 07-21-2015, 02:10 PM   #5531
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Here for Corbic rant
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 02:13 PM   #5532
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Also here for Corbic rant*
Old 07-21-2015, 03:24 PM   #5533
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
*posts HKS chuki s13 drag
*waits.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 07:47 AM   #5534
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Rant Corbic.
Old 07-22-2015, 10:20 AM   #5535
7evil
Zilvia FREAK!

7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough

Old 07-22-2015, 10:29 AM   #5536
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I usually agree with you 7evil but that car looks better than a stock 350z for sure. 350z oem styling is boring as shit.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 10:47 AM   #5537
7evil
Zilvia FREAK!

7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
I usually agree with you 7evil but that car looks better than a stock 350z for sure. 350z oem styling is boring as shit.
A good job, but too many cars on a 350z body

Old 07-22-2015, 10:51 AM   #5538
ZenkiDeven19
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
ZenkiDeven19 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Idk how I feel about that conversion ^^^

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
ZenkiDeven19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 11:08 AM   #5539
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
It still looks stupid and the car is permanently destroyed.
I do not see how chopping up a car and turning it into a piece of junk that gets raced around in a circle is any different from turning it into a piece of junk that gets drifted around a track.
The only difference is that circle track racing has been around longer so old men deem it acceptable. Ironically, the popularity of many of these motorsports is dying off with them.
you are a fucking nerd.

"Permanently destroyed" ..... you know these cars are pieces of shit to begin with right?
Old 07-22-2015, 11:14 AM   #5540
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Aston Z is probably cooler than the first time it was wrongfully posted here.
Old 07-22-2015, 11:19 AM   #5541
Dat_SilEighty
Leaky Injector

Dat_SilEighty is making a name for him/her selfDat_SilEighty is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
Aston Z is probably cooler than the first time it was wrongfully posted here.
Maserati + Porsche Z**
Dat_SilEighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 11:22 AM   #5542
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Maserati, Aston, still looks cool
Old 07-22-2015, 11:25 AM   #5543
Dat_SilEighty
Leaky Injector

Dat_SilEighty is making a name for him/her selfDat_SilEighty is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
Maserati, Aston, still looks cool
I think it's pretty cool too, would be cleaner without the badges IMO though
Dat_SilEighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 12:12 PM   #5544
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

I would rock the mess out that Ferrari Jaguar Z thing.
Old 07-22-2015, 01:32 PM   #5545
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Juucso is on a distinguished road
That 350Z is just amazing!
Old 07-22-2015, 01:38 PM   #5546
STR8 H8N
BANNED

STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7evil View Post

http://oppositelock.kinja.com/dr-fra...ide-1687328104

STR8 H8N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 01:44 PM   #5547
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Gotta give old mate props for having a Z33, Maserati such and such, and a Porsche 911 all happening at the same time.

...It could have turned out much worse.
Old 07-22-2015, 02:41 PM   #5548
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
"You're doing it wrong" Pt. 2 - Because turrible ideas never die

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiDeven19 View Post
Idk how I feel about that conversion ^^^

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Hot Grand AM!!

Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 02:55 PM   #5549
AKsamuraiS14
Zilvia Addict

AKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
that Z is badass. who ever agrees to doing it wrong is crazy. But I do agree that it would be better without all the different badges.
Old 07-22-2015, 06:56 PM   #5550
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek king View Post
you are a fucking nerd.

"Permanently destroyed" ..... you know these cars are pieces of shit to begin with right?
That's the attitude that led to every car in this thread dude,
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote