Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2006, 02:26 PM   #541
FurryTaco

Trader Rating: (0)
FurryTaco is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
furry tacos are good

Last edited by FurryTaco; 09-29-2006 at 12:05 PM.. Reason: image no longer needed
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2006, 02:51 PM   #542
Slip&Sliden 240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Slip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Droped the rear a bit more. I want full aero and shorter springs for my KTS's. That is the only thing I miss about my JIC's.

Old 04-21-2006, 03:03 PM   #543
Azzazzyn
Leaky Injector

Azzazzyn is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah yeah, i know, all stock and all, btu its got a 2" drop. I'll get better pics when I get the rims on.

Old 04-21-2006, 03:13 PM   #544
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Old 04-21-2006, 03:33 PM   #545
Azzazzyn
Leaky Injector

meh, to each his own, now I'll go cry in the corner
Old 04-21-2006, 04:01 PM   #546
d*star180
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
d*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I was just playing man!!! well kinda but not really. Didnt mean to be an asshole im just a noob....mostly just lurk.
Old 04-21-2006, 05:23 PM   #547
Azzazzyn
Leaky Injector

well, i dunno if your puking from the car or teh girl. but for guys that oogle over ugly asian models like TK whats her name.....I don't see how the above one is ugly, but thats just me. 36 d's make her good for me.
Old 04-21-2006, 05:49 PM   #548
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
they just hatein lol, id hit hah,
Old 04-21-2006, 05:53 PM   #549
SilviaNinja240
Zilvia FREAK!

SilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enough
lol, zilvia is ruthless
It's all about the girl's personality
Old 04-21-2006, 06:09 PM   #550
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

OMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ
stop quoting that pic
Old 04-21-2006, 06:32 PM   #551
Team Rootbeer
Zilvia Addict

Team Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Team Rootbeer
Quote:
stop quoting that pic
no kidding, that was a waste of 1/10 of the coolest thread to hit chat in a while! more low cars!!!
to stay ot:
repaint and dent fix begining next week, still havent decided on color

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv
90% of the cars posted here are stock or with original rims painted black
I'm not an asshole but is the true..
Old 04-22-2006, 06:58 PM   #552
boost infested
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
boost infested is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Not sure if this is low enough for this thread... 18x9.5/12mm 235/40s

Old 04-22-2006, 07:05 PM   #553
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
to be honest, no, you have much tire to tuck young padwan haha. but man you're on the right track and the color combo is hot! don't give up just yet the right ride height is the key to all!

. . . .. .... . . . .. .... ... .. . -there ya go charlie
Old 04-22-2006, 07:30 PM   #554
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hitman
do it to it yay
Old 04-22-2006, 07:34 PM   #555
Johny5
Post Whore!

Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
why edit all your call outs? i seriously doubt you could touch linds' ride height but you know what, if trying makes you happy then try away
Old 04-22-2006, 07:40 PM   #556
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
fine
all the pg guys
bring your "a game lowness"
im lower then scooter right now, and hell testify to that.
whatever lol
Old 04-22-2006, 08:47 PM   #557
Chasmoore04
Zilvia Junkie

Chasmoore04 is making a name for him/her selfChasmoore04 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to Chasmoore04 Send a message via Yahoo to Chasmoore04
Vouch for hitman, hes frame scraper delux
Old 04-22-2006, 09:12 PM   #558
sultan
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
sultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasmoore04
Vouch for hitman, hes frame scraper delux
yeah dude, in those pics he posted he's so freakin low it's unbelievable. i mean, 1000 words = 1 pic, right?

scraping frame is so lame, even i scrape frame. mercer, j5 and russell can vouch for how lame my ride height is, yet i still scrape?

single height adjustable tanabe sustec pro-ss with lock collars removed ftmfl
Old 04-22-2006, 10:10 PM   #559
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DoriftoSlut
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman
fine
all the pg guys
whatever lol
Post some pics!

I don't want to see you on 16s, that's no fucking comparison. As it is right now, if i put 16s or 1s on my car i would touch frame to ground while its parked. I don't care for that shit. Show me a S13 lower than mine running big 18s all around, while still being flush. That would impress me.

Whatcha got?

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 04-22-2006, 10:16 PM   #560
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Quote:
fine
all the pg guys
whatever lol

So.... where are the pictures?
don't pull a driftgirl saying that you have nothing to prove, just post some pictures.
Old 04-22-2006, 10:21 PM   #561
Johny5
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoriftoSlut
Post some pics!

I don't want to see you on 16s, that's no fucking comparison. As it is right now, if i put 16s or 1s on my car i would touch frame to ground while its parked. I don't care for that shit. Show me a S13 lower than mine running big 18s all around, while still being flush. That would impress me.

Whatcha got?
amen!

www.stewartleask.com
Old 04-22-2006, 10:33 PM   #562
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
fine
all the pg guys
whatever lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoriftoSlut
Post some pics!

Whatcha got?
Oh shit! Seems like its on now!
Old 04-23-2006, 12:49 AM   #563
Team Rootbeer
Zilvia Addict

Team Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Team Rootbeer
haha- doesnt matter if you ARE lower than DoriftoSluts car, its still going to be hotter.........his wheels make baby jesus nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv
90% of the cars posted here are stock or with original rims painted black
I'm not an asshole but is the true..
Old 04-23-2006, 03:15 AM   #564
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

gorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to gorgasm
i dont care if your scraping tension rods your still not gonna be hotter then linsdays car. end of story.
Old 04-23-2006, 10:12 AM   #565
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by boost infested
Not sure if this is low enough for this thread... 18x9.5/12mm 235/40s

nice ride man!! where in canada are you?
Old 04-23-2006, 01:47 PM   #566
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgasm
i dont care if your scraping tension rods your still not gonna be hotter then linsdays car. end of story.

haha i never said be hotter then there cars or better at driving lol
all i said was i was gonna be lower.
Old 04-23-2006, 01:52 PM   #567
Johny5
Post Whore!

16s or 17s don't count junior, go home.

-viceroy
Old 04-23-2006, 02:05 PM   #568
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
hitman = driftgirl v.2
Old 04-23-2006, 02:07 PM   #569
Johny5
Post Whore!

naw, he aint pinked, haha
Old 04-23-2006, 02:11 PM   #570
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Ok, this thread is "how low you can go" where you show pics of your car. Enough talk about how low your car is. Too many posts without pics.
Closed Thread