Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-27-2008, 05:44 AM   #541
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Fuck yeah!
Old 09-27-2008, 01:48 PM   #542
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
yeah Matt powersteeringless180sx has the same one, its cool I like it. I thought about getting something similar but I don't think it is my style.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 04:29 PM   #543
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
So I laid the ink on my friend, and were both very happy with the outcome.

I have to catch up with her and take a picture of the work, but it's perfected!

and last night my dad began on my tattoo, Basically It's going to be a full sleeve.

with a dragon that starts on my chest, wraps upwards towards my shoulder down to my elbow, along with 2 (male/female) koi fish wrapped around my forearm along with exotic flowers and lotuses and the baddest fucking shading you will ever see

I'm going to snap a picture with my digital camera and post up the beginning process.

Give me 5 mins.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 04:54 PM   #544
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection

This is our own design. I'll show you the rest of the layout that we are working on...I just need to find out how to use this fucking scanner.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 09-28-2008, 04:57 PM   #545
Thursday
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Thursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Thursday
get out of my bathroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
Budgets are for people who aren't BALLIN!!!!

I sprinkle diamonds on everything I eat.
Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 04:59 PM   #546
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Oh...Richard...

I sprinkled my pubes on your toothbrush <33

love you much

Old 09-28-2008, 05:55 PM   #547
illvialuver
Post Whore!

illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
looks alright man, lets see some more of it.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:34 PM   #548
efrain_n7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (99)
efrain_n7 is making a name for him/her selfefrain_n7 is making a name for him/her selfefrain_n7 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 99 reviews
My cherry blossoms before i got the color. I don't have a current picture with the shading/color.
efrain_n7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:26 AM   #549
Kougeki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Kougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kougeki Send a message via MSN to Kougeki Send a message via Yahoo to Kougeki
My girls!
Catwoman is on the way!

Gamertag:XxChumbawumbaxX
Kougeki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:52 AM   #550
illvialuver
Post Whore!

you must looooove batman.
since you love batman stuff here ya go.
your tat reminded me of this picture.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:57 AM   #551
Kougeki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Kougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kougeki Send a message via MSN to Kougeki Send a message via Yahoo to Kougeki
I saw that one, but i wanted to get the chicks only.
I'm thinking about doing the Arkham Asylum gates as the background.
Awwww yeah!
I's gonna get this one next...

Gamertag:XxChumbawumbaxX
Kougeki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:01 AM   #552
illvialuver
Post Whore!

cool beans. I might get a comic book tat some day, it all depends on what and how long it sticks with me.
Old 09-29-2008, 01:53 AM   #553
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
hmm since ant posted his up, i guess ill post up mine.

this is my first one that i got in 04 before graduation. Just says my chinese name

Here is my newest ink still in progress. Just got this done on sat with Kahlil over at Ed Hardy's shop called Tattoo city.

(Right Leg)

(Left Left)

(Front)

still in the beginning stages but i need to finish up the shading and coloring at the end of october. Its going to be done at the san jose tattoo convention so if ur there, stop by and say hi haha
Old 09-29-2008, 03:04 AM   #554
illvialuver
Post Whore!

sil-abc that is some clean ass work my friend.
Old 09-29-2008, 06:50 AM   #555
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
Sil-Abc that shit is sick

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:44 PM   #556
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Very nice Jon.!

Old 09-29-2008, 01:00 PM   #557
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
TATTOO NUMBER 2

I want to get my chest done soon but i'm saving up. I've got enough as it is but I just dropped some money in my 240sx and i'd rather be able to afford eating n shit. I got really bored a week ago and I decided i'd go get a tattoo.

I need to start stretching my ears back up again.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:40 PM   #558
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
thanks u guys. Right now i'm still trying to figure out what color to use. Originally i wanted it to be black and gray but now im starting to get into the whole color scene but not full force. I dont want hella bright colors like tennis ball green or like bright ass yellow and hella noticeable colors, i wanted to get some subtle colors. I was thinking of a little green and blue but wanted to get some feedback. my housemate said something about that being yakuza colors or something like that hahaha. any suggestions?
Old 09-29-2008, 04:46 PM   #559
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil-Abc View Post
thanks u guys. Right now i'm still trying to figure out what color to use. Originally i wanted it to be black and gray but now im starting to get into the whole color scene but not full force. I dont want hella bright colors like tennis ball green or like bright ass yellow and hella noticeable colors, i wanted to get some subtle colors. I was thinking of a little green and blue but wanted to get some feedback. my housemate said something about that being yakuza colors or something like that hahaha. any suggestions?

thats why my arm is not finished yet. im going to go with half black and white and half color.
but props for having good traditional style.

Last edited by illvialuver; 09-29-2008 at 05:39 PM..
Old 09-29-2008, 05:17 PM   #560
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil-Abc View Post
Colors would look badass.

You should try looking at shades of brown or grey.

Old 09-29-2008, 06:20 PM   #561
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
I'm against the use of colors on guys.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:31 PM   #562
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

I'm working on the body/outline of my dragon at the moment.

Here's a little freehand sketching...Still need to edit alot of small points and figure out how I'm going to shade...

The blank white line in the center is basically an experiment of using a wind technique. The flowers however will have splashes. and koi fish will be under neath.

Old 09-29-2008, 10:38 PM   #563
illvialuver
Post Whore!

chill lookin good
Old 09-30-2008, 12:11 AM   #564
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Word.

I have to cut and crop it to fit on my shoulder cap and wrap down.

I have a pet peeve of people who like thier tattoo "wrapped around" their skin...where it doesn't stand out.

I'll post up pictures tomorrow when I work on it.

Old 09-30-2008, 02:00 PM   #565
!Zar!
Post Whore!

I'd like to get a dragon on my dick...

But I think it'd hurt.

Fuck.
Old 09-30-2008, 03:37 PM   #566
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
^^that's been done before lol Google dragon tattoos and it will show up lol
LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:20 AM   #567
illvialuver
Post Whore!

okay sooooo, the sleave is not finished, just most of the outline, now I just need to get the chestplate worked into it and get some shadeing and coloring done.

this was the first tattoo I got when I was 18.
yeah a lot of girls get it, but I just wanted some conji .
so it is the Chinese conji for love.
I got my first tattoo on my ribs cause the guy asked where I wanted it, and I asked whats the most painful spot you can think of to get a tattoo.
to me it was the symboligy ( lmao symbolism) that love hurts. And love can make you get past the pain. So I got it. big whoop.

this was like 7 years ago, and no one I knew had rib tatts, now alot of people do.

when I was 20 I got this.

you could ask the khmerguy what is says, but it is khmer( cambodian) and says bong ahpra which means big brother.
I am the oldest of five, I take being a brother very seriously, plus I really like te writting.

This is my Koi. I had it outlined by Small Paul from Mahoneys social club in Hollywood,
He did it at the tattoo convention on the Queen Mary, ran out of time, and than henever returned my calls to make an appointment. So now I just got to find the right artist to finish it up and work it into the chest plate and around my Silvia badge that I got on the front of my shoulder.
Why? you might ask? Its just a car.
Well my love for cars has brought me to everyone I know,in my life. If it was not for my love of cars my life would be completley different. I Dont want to throw any color into it, but it will be surrounded by the rest of the water and windbars that will be part of the chestplatehalf sleve.

I actualy got the Silvia emblem like 6 months ago and had it touched up because the guy that did it was going to be the guy to finish my tattoo, but i had him try out or show me his tallent on the small peice that is the emblem so he fucked up and now it is fixed.
Old 10-01-2008, 04:28 AM   #568
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

^^^ heh sorry i just had to correct you. its kanji not conji and kanji is japanese, chinese i dont believe theres a name since its all characters like that with no hiragana or katakana. sorry haha
Old 10-01-2008, 02:43 PM   #569
illvialuver
Post Whore!

big fuckin whoop. i posted that shit like late in the morning.
so technically i have a fish and some flowers on my arm.
so if it makes you feel better, Kanji it still comes up on spell check when spelled that way so how am i supposed to know.
and it you look at the Chinese letter for love and the Japanese, there almost the same.
anyway that is what it is, I need to get the koi finished.
its fade in the middle of the koi because the water will be passing over it ad he did it really really light there, so it is not fading.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:14 PM   #570
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Yeah, Chinese... Japanese... All almost spelled the same too!

And look the same!!!

Ohh!!!

Everyone in fresno so hostile or what?