Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 05-01-2009, 07:23 PM   #541
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
LOL that's like people asking me who did my "clear corners" on my Zenki.

Wayne, it sounds like it's comin together!
It would be coming together if my water line was here lol. Herb said he sent it back on tuesday. Maybe I haven't looked downstairs.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2009, 06:10 AM   #542
97nismo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (53)
97nismo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Quote:
They are JDM S14 Kouki Turnsignals. They come stock amber.
well those look different than my JDM kouki turnsignals, i have the amber ones. The ones he has look like clear glass.
Old 05-02-2009, 12:15 PM   #543
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97nismo View Post
so where did you get those turn signals and can you get them in amber???
Quote:
well those look different than my JDM kouki turnsignals, i have the amber ones. The ones he has look like clear glass.
I have no clue what you want now...

The Nismo Shop : West Covina Nissan : Nissan JDM Kouki S14 Turn Signals
Old 05-02-2009, 04:39 PM   #544
97nismo
Nissanaholic!

yea i dont know either haha
Old 05-05-2009, 02:53 AM   #545
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
my head hurts... is this my build thread or the identify this thread? haha j/k

anyway....

So I've spent all day inside of my car pulling my hair out, this fucking car hates me. It truly does. I have quadriple checked my wiring on this digital climate control. I still get errors 31,32,33,34,35 in mode 3 of the diagnostic. Which means the MODE DOOR motor is fucked up.

I went through the fsm and did all of the test's with a multimeter, EVERYTHING checks out. Even when I do the fucking test the motor drives the vents to full lock on each direction.

But I still get a fucking error.

I've had something similar to this happen to another car, for the life of me I couldn't figure it out. It's 12:52am, it's hot as fuck and in front of me is this little bastard.

This is the air mix door motor, I think me manually moving the gate caused this bugger to skip a gear, if not break some gears. I just manually twisted this thing and got it to pop a few times, ran the diagnostic again and only get error 31, and 32.

So I am fairly certain if I just take this thing apart, and try to put it back together the way it was originally shipped.

(the gears normally have arrows to guide you, kind of like timing marks. Or they should!!!)

So yeah, tearing that apart.

And from my previous work last week... This line I had mentioned in a video update had went bad on me.

yeah...

that's what I think about it, granted it's my fault. AN lines are supposed to be somewhat indestructible. So, yeah my bad, you live and you learn.

And I have learned that I hate working around the back of this engine while my sr20det is sitting on solid engine mounts.

So we got this s14 upper water neck to replace the s13 upper water neck, now we can run our water line to the turbo straight to the front of the block. Easy troubleshooting, easy installation.

thank you herb (takamotorsports) and frsport for these parts. You guys always have what I need in stock or readily available asap.

So now that we have that water line running to the front, what are we going to do about the water line stuff on the rear of the engine?

Oh you know, grab a bolt, some Nissan gasket seal, some clamps, and some vacuum hose that was the same diameter of the water line. Run the gasket seal down the threads of the bolt, shove it in the hose, clamp, then slide it on and clamp the opposite side.

This will be a band aid solution until I re-do the water lines running to my firewall.

and seriously, this is just godamned ridiculous. Lets see if I have something I can chop up to use instead of this monstrosity.

Perfect, that will work.

So I've been looking for a downpipe/cat solution for my car because this over boosting stuff is not cool with the downpipe that I have. So I was pretty set on just some janky downpipe and a replacement cat. I really wanted that sard torque thing, but I don't think it's purpose is to filter exhaust fumes.

So yeah, I need a cat.

If you remember, this is my previous cat. =(

So I ordered a new 3in cat from phase2motortrend.com, would've ordered it from frsport, but they have "call" instead of "buy" on their website for that product. No mames!

Also I got this super neat Parts Shop MAX "COBRA" downpipe, flex combo thing a majig. I think this will be a great upgrade for the bottom mount turbo. I'll have to have it modified in the future to adapt to my top mount setup I plan on building someday. (a man can dream...)

oh yeah while typing this entry I was also somewhat hard at work, found out why I get a mode door error now.

Opened up the motor for the MODE DOOR. To put this in perspective for a lot of you who will probably think I am insane for opening this thing up. Think of it as those rc cars that cost a lot of money people tend to build. These motors and components are no different than shit you can pick up at your local hobby shop.

So trudging forward.

So everything looks in order... No broken teeth on the gears.

Lets take it apart piece by piece. RUH ROH!!! That last gear came out pretty damn easy, now it's obvious why.

yeah... it's going to be a looooooooooooooooooooooooong night.

I really wish this was a 40oz, It would at least make me feel better for re-pinning that plug almost 15 times today and checking it 20 times, and even getting new 9v batteries for my multimeter just to make sure I was getting the most accurate readings possible and not losing my mind.

Anyway... I guess if anyone can hook it up with that motor if you're not using your heater box stuff or know someone who knows someone.

holla at cha boi!

-Wayne.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:07 AM   #546
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

Trader Rating: (2)
kalypso123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
glad you figured that shit out... most people just get lazy and let little shit like this bother them and become chronic.
kalypso123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 06:48 PM   #547
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Man timing couldn't of been more perfect from phase2motortrend, and partsbymax. Ordered on monday, shipped on tuesday, here today =)

I just so happened to be re-installing turbo stuff.

And removing the old turbo elbow. Let me start off by saying, prepare to do a lot, and I mean a LOT of fucking swearing.

today we're taking off this.

I'm alergic to the sun, I promise it's not roid b-acne. LOL

UPS man rolled through, 3 things I was excited to have. Only one of them really was satisfying. And cold to boot!

beefy

My opponents for the day. Luckily for me, one of them decided to back out on it's own. LOL! Silly nissans.

I would just like to say, please buy yourself offset wrenches. I switched between the offset for a turn, and a normal smaller wrench for a turn. Why all of these nuts are 13x and one was 12x is beyond me.

2 hours and disturbed neighbors due to my swearing later.
Don't mind all the darkness in there, it's just what it looks like when running shit gas in your car. Death smoke!

my old cat delete downpipe next to the new hotness.

I'm holding it up with my fingers, going to go grab some new hardware to install this thing.

I also had to order the tranny mount bracket for the exhaust, as I never had one on my transmission mount.

Oh Noes!

anyway I gotta take a shit and now I'm back outside to finish this mess.

and that's that.

edit : all done.

Last edited by Om1kron; 05-06-2009 at 10:49 PM..
Om1kron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:14 PM   #548
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post

y have txt babe

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:33 AM   #549
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Nice install pix. Do you mind if I use them on our site? When I install on my car it wont show the clearance to the LHD steering components.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:35 AM   #550
Om1kron
Post Whore!

oh yeah go right ahead Dan.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:10 PM   #551
s!lv!a
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
s!lv!a is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
any updates? i've been watching this thread and i'm curious for more!
s!lv!a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:15 PM   #552
xBlastoisex
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
xBlastoisex is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
its looking good bro, keep it up
xBlastoisex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:16 PM   #553
Om1kron
Post Whore!

been busy tackling the electric fan wiring, and the turbo timer wiring is next. When I am done with all of that I will put the interior back together.

Right now I am stuck with trying to find a solution to my 02 sensor issue. I have a skinny redtop 02, and basically for 30 dollars from enjuku racing I can get the adapter bung fitting I need. Otherwise I am dead in the water just waiting for small electrical parts.

I found a way to replicate the turn signal sub harness for the jdm kouki turn signals. I will post an update on how I did it so other people don't have to worry about drilling holes in their aero to get the wrong sized light sockets to fit.

I normally spend the weekends with my girlfriend and not working on my car. So I'll have updates for you during the week.

Thanks for following,

Wayne.
Old 05-09-2009, 12:06 AM   #554
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Is this what people normally go through with wiring or are you doing extra?
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 01:16 AM   #555
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by future240 View Post
Is this what people normally go through with wiring or are you doing extra?
People that send their wiring to me don't go through any of it

But yeah, he's combining a fusebox relocation with an engine swap and DCC - all while trying to stay OEM. It's a lot for anyone.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:18 AM   #556
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Quote:
Granted I don't know how many dcc installs Jeff has under his belt lol. But to Jeff's credit I will say that observing how he operates with electrical has given me new found confidence and techniques to test and double and triple check my wiring connections to make sure they are to spec.

Quote:
But yeah, he's combining a fusebox relocation with an engine swap and DCC - all while trying to stay OEM. It's a lot for anyone.
Yes, not to mention the normal geeky add on's of a fused fan operation switch and a turbo timer. All while trying to incorporate it into the oem harness loom so you can't tell which is which.

The same will be done with my car alarm.
Old 05-09-2009, 12:11 PM   #557
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
basically he is doing it super legit, how every build should be. keep up the good work man.
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 01:20 PM   #558
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Keep it up! I really enjoy this build. Doing all that re-pinning and such is something I would never try, but it's super legit.

Thanks for the Flex Cobra install pics too, when they say flush with the frame rail they mean it!

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 03:02 AM   #559
Om1kron
Post Whore!

"go gay up your dash harness, and leave the nut riding to us!!!" - s0apgun.

Finally installed my turbo timer, got my fan switch wired up, finalizing the position of my relays and wrapped the whole harness up today.

ok...

dash goes back in tomorrow, and passenger seat.

waiting for catco cat to show up, transmission exhaust mounting bracket and corresponding bolts.

Also I may have found a solution to making your own sub harnesses for the kouki turn signals if you didn't want to purchase the oem ones for a conversion.

The license plate lights on the s14 has the same plug (female) that is on the kouki turn signals, you can cut that off. S13's are different so no donor plug there. Also the driver side, sidemarker on an s13 has the same plug.

While your at it you can grab the rear sidemarker light sockets as well, and use those as your corner sockets. Or you can order the sockets brand new from some online sites, or even the nissan parts stores.

I will post pics after I make my subharness' to show you guys the process if interested.

otherwise, that's where I am sitting right now with the build.

when I get my hands on a digital camera I will try to take better pics for you.
Old 05-12-2009, 05:22 PM   #560
Om1kron
Post Whore!

I just wanted to come and post a quick little update on the car.

coming to you live. LOL!!! it's hot as fuck, I changed into shorts, my pants were soaked from sweat.

This is where I started this morning, just needed to clean up my wiring, make sure my relays were tucked away, and made sure any part of the harness that could rub anything was double wrapped with tape, then had that Caterpillar shit put on it, then more tape on top of that.

getting more serious... and hot. Relays all tucked away, I'm down to 4 relays now.

-headlights
-ac relay
-fan switch relay (Bosch relay)
-clutch interlock relay

I have the wires set aside for the fan high speed wiring, if I feel in the future it will be necessary to wire it up, I want to have it avail. But again I will wait until I can afford one of those fancy fan controllers.

My radiator is so big cooling shouldn't even be a problem. I shouldn't even need that fan on.

Got the ECU bolted in, all lower harness stuff bolted in, everything secure and tucked away.
(my fan amp thing that's missing is bad, so it's not mounted at this current time.)

Lets throw the dash in.

fuse box clearance is excellent, almost too excellent lol. But it's great, the dashboard doesn't even touch it and nothing obstructs me from getting my hands in there and replacing fuses or seeing what's going on.

Anyway the wiring for my sun load sensor was too short, so I am going to extend that quite a bit right now, then I'll be bolting up the rest of the engine and maybe take it for a spin around the block to piss off the neighbors and see how the car sounds with that new evil down pipe from partsbymax.
Old 05-12-2009, 07:00 PM   #561
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I just checked your blog and I couldn't agree more about Kelly Clarkson.

Girl was looking GOOD back in the day, someone needs to take her money away so she can get back to work.

Is there going to be any part of this car that you WON'T have touched.

Props bro.
Old 05-12-2009, 07:31 PM   #562
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
Is there going to be any part of this car that you WON'T have touched.
the rear subframe seems to be breaking impact bits when I try to get anything loose. But I eventually plan on fully upgrading the suspension and eventually getting some rear brembo's just to fill the wheels.
Old 05-12-2009, 09:55 PM   #563
MrChow
Nissanaholic!

MrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to MrChow
Quote:

how does that cost?? Cuz that doesn't look fun...

He's doing a lot...
"It's stiff and hurts my livers! I'M A HANDLING GOD!"
WTT: 2 way for 1.5 way LSD
MrChow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:05 PM   #564
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
"go gay up your dash harness, and leave the nut riding to us!!!" - s0apgun.

Finally installed my turbo timer, got my fan switch wired up, finalizing the position of my relays and wrapped the whole harness up today.

ok...

dash goes back in tomorrow, and passenger seat.

waiting for catco cat to show up, transmission exhaust mounting bracket and corresponding bolts.

Also I may have found a solution to making your own sub harnesses for the kouki turn signals if you didn't want to purchase the oem ones for a conversion.

The license plate lights on the s14 has the same plug (female) that is on the kouki turn signals, you can cut that off. S13's are different so no donor plug there. Also the driver side, sidemarker on an s13 has the same plug.

While your at it you can grab the rear sidemarker light sockets as well, and use those as your corner sockets. Or you can order the sockets brand new from some online sites, or even the nissan parts stores.

I will post pics after I make my subharness' to show you guys the process if interested.

otherwise, that's where I am sitting right now with the build.

when I get my hands on a digital camera I will try to take better pics for you.
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:36 PM   #565
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Maybe we got off on the wrong foot s0apgun...

Hi, my name is Wayne.

Kindly piss off, and whilst at it help yourself to a bowl of dildo's soaked in man milk.

kthx.

anyway.

I'll let the pictures talk...

still need to install glove box.

Last edited by Om1kron; 05-13-2009 at 12:53 AM..
Om1kron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:15 AM   #566
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
looking good still wayne, keep up the good work man. love following this build
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:18 AM   #567
97nismo
Nissanaholic!

Is there any reason why you did not go with the white faced SE guages???
Old 05-13-2009, 08:16 AM   #568
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Probably cause he looks to only have 75k on those.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:34 AM   #569
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Quote:
Is there any reason why you did not go with the white faced SE guages???
The odometer on my car has never worked since I bought the car. Quite personally I don't care, I change the oil every other month regardless of the fact and check it constantly.

I have always treated my cars like that, and since I don't plan on selling it that information is irrelevant, only for insurance rates.

Secondly... I have not modified the gauge cluster in this car or swapped it out for the simple fact that I will be replacing it with a racepak digital gauge cluster when finances permit.

Then I can add oil pressure/temp/water temp readings later on without spending unecessary money on gauges I will have to sell later on.

The car came with greddy gauges, water temp, ext. temp, oil pressure. I gave all of them and their sensors to my little brother who rebuilt his turbo motor so I am relying on the fact I know this engine runs rock solid from the car it came from.

If it grenades, oh well.

back on jackstands it goes.

Hope that unnecessarily long explanation answers your question.

But yes the chassis has under 100k on it... reportedly, the previous owner had the car parked for months as well since his ka blew on him when trying to offload the car.
Old 05-14-2009, 01:45 AM   #570
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Alright we have another mixed media update on my build thread. I would just like to give a tour of my hard work, granted you cant see any of it.

I know it's there, I know it's all secure, and I know I've used just as much electric tape as those assholes from Nissan putting it all back together lol.

Simone Video Blog : Simone Video Blog : 2009-05-13 Part 1 on Vimeo

After the interior tour, I got to work putting the engine bay back together. I did film a tidbit about my kouki turn signal sub-harness project but I will save that for a future video.

I put the front bumper on the car to help line the intercooler up when putting the hot pipe back on.

Once that was all said and done. We did this for the children. Because...

they are the future.

Simone Video Blog 2009-05-13 pt.2 : Simone Video Blog 2009-05-13 pt.2 on Vimeo

After that video and pissing off my neighbors even more who deserve me pissing them off because they're cowardly fucktards. I parked my car in front of the house of the bitch who most likely called the cops.

Since I have lived here, I've never had a cop show up to my house to complain about my car, two new sets of assholes moved in and now cops start showing up.

Going to be a wonderful relationship, but that aside.

I decided to park the car in the shade for a hot minute, while I cleaned all of the shit out of my garage. So at least I know it will get me to the curb lol. The turbo timer kept the car on obviously while I walked back to my house.

So more death smoke for the neighbor, less for me.

bitch.

got sick of seeing this shit laying around my garage, so me and the spiders battled for aero supremacy, obviously I won.

I feel sorry for the asshole who thinks these will be fun to take off. Oh yeah my brother since he's painting it hahaha.

fastenal goodness.

yeah down here too.

oh yeah they fit the hood, that's why I couldn't find the nuts to hold that piece of shit.

I swear that bonnet is more beat than the flappiest beef curtains you can find on the net.

Please believe it.

Believe it please.

Now...

I am calling it a day.

day.