Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-22-2012, 08:15 PM   #5761
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBlaze240 View Post
Here's my interior after a few updates. Permanently fixed vent cupholder, Leather S14 seats, and the Grant steering wheel which is real small, but I love it.
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2012, 08:38 PM   #5762
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^ what does that even mean. you post in every thread and you are from toronto WHO ARE YOU?

rules

Old 11-22-2012, 08:45 PM   #5763
David48
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
David48 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to David48
It means that guys interior is balls.
Old 11-22-2012, 08:49 PM   #5764
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:54 PM   #5765
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolph_KYAS13 View Post
^ what does that even mean. you post in every thread and you are from toronto WHO ARE YOU?
I take it that you haven't seen that episode huh?

I post stuff since this is a public forum...

And Toronto is the shit...

I guess this is the part that I ask who you are?

Quote:
Originally Posted by David48 View Post
Oh and this...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:12 PM   #5766
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

still gotta buy the center gauge...
Old 11-22-2012, 09:15 PM   #5767
iBlaze240
Leaky Injector

iBlaze240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
And why is that? What's so wrong with it? Because I don't feel like paying $300 for a Nardi wheel? Or wanting a Nismo shift knob like the rest of you? I did something different and you act like I'm doing it wrong. Is there a rule book for what you can do to a 240? What's so special about your interior David48? Pretty much just did the standard bandwagon thing of "get a Nardi" and a Nismo shift knob. The cracked dash is classy though.
iBlaze240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:27 PM   #5768
mcnaughty

mcnaughty is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool

i just finished re lining my roof

mcnaughty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:50 PM   #5769
KendallH
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
KendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
And why is that? What's so wrong with it? Because I don't feel like paying $300 for a Nardi wheel? Or wanting a Nismo shift knob like the rest of you? I did something different and you act like I'm doing it wrong. Is there a rule book for what you can do to a 240? What's so special about your interior David48? Pretty much just did the standard bandwagon thing of "get a Nardi" and a Nismo shift knob. The cracked dash is classy though.
There are plenty of alternatives to your Autozone special interior. There are plenty of 6 bolt replica "JDM" style steering wheels that are affordably priced. And iirc, David has a $30 Tomei shift knob that looks infinitely better than that Hurst junk you posted.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:03 PM   #5770
iBlaze240
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendallH View Post
There are plenty of alternatives to your Autozone special interior. There are plenty of 6 bolt replica "JDM" style steering wheels that are affordably priced. And iirc, David has a $30 Tomei shift knob that looks infinitely better than that Hurst junk you posted.
Whoa man, it's not Autozone parts, it's a Grant part. There isn't anything wrong with it, and it's wayyy sturdier than replica "JDM" wheels. I happen to prefer this style actually because I like muscle/hot rod/rat rod styled themes and that's what I have done. I don't like the feel of ball shifters or whatever the Tomei is, I like the grip shifter. Looking better is just opinion and my Hurst cost more than his $30 Tomei so mentioning price doesn't really prove anything. It would be nice if you all could support a different style as opposed to seeing so many similar interiors, instead of being a gang of douchebags.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:17 PM   #5771
thisisastickup
Zilvia Junkie

thisisastickup is an unknown quantity at this point
no, you just have no style and nobody here likes that. everybody cool is getting tired of everybody else sucking it up all over the place
thisisastickup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:35 PM   #5772
KendallH
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
KendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Whoa man, it's not Autozone parts, it's a Grant part. There isn't anything wrong with it, and it's wayyy sturdier than replica "JDM" wheels. I happen to prefer this style actually because I like muscle/hot rod/rat rod styled themes and that's what I have done. I don't like the feel of ball shifters or whatever the Tomei is, I like the grip shifter. Looking better is just opinion and my Hurst cost more than his $30 Tomei so mentioning price doesn't really prove anything. It would be nice if you all could support a different style as opposed to seeing so many similar interiors, instead of being a gang of douchebags.
Ah you're right, I forgot they don't sell Grant steering wheels at Autozone. Oh wait, they do: Grant/11 1/2 in. dia. black foam cushion grip classic steering wheel with 3 matte black powder coated high performance spokes (334) | Steering Wheel | AutoZone.com.

Don't worry man, you'll understand eventually.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:38 PM   #5773
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Y'all need to stfu. It's a FREE COUNTRY last time I checked. Just because some people don't like Grant steering wheels and Hurst shifters doesn't mean that it can't be done. Not my cup of tea but if you like it that's all that matters.

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:40 PM   #5774
iBlaze240
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendallH View Post
Ah you're right, I forgot they don't sell Grant steering wheels at Autozone. Oh wait, they do: Grant/11 1/2 in. dia. black foam cushion grip classic steering wheel with 3 matte black powder coated high performance spokes (334) | Steering Wheel | AutoZone.com.

Don't worry man, you'll understand eventually.
What I'm saying is it isn't shit quality, it's perfectly fine. They are sold at all auto stores. It's a lot better than NRG or most replicas and I personally prefer the look over Nardi. But you're saying I'm doing it wrong? wtf are you talking about? Whatever, I guess I can't argue with arrogant assholes such as yourselves. You win, I'll keep doin what I'm doin. It's only you forum monkeys that talk shit, at meets everybody likes it.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:52 PM   #5775
CleanAndLegit
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
CleanAndLegit is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Quote:
What I'm saying is it isn't shit quality, it's perfectly fine. They are sold at all auto stores. It's a lot better than NRG or most replicas and I personally prefer the look over Nardi. But you're saying I'm doing it wrong? wtf are you talking about? Whatever, I guess I can't argue with arrogant assholes such as yourselves. You win, I'll keep doin what I'm doin. It's only you forum monkeys that talk shit, at meets everybody likes it.
Do what you do man, that's all that matters, I think it's funny that everyone does the same thing as everyone else. Eventually every s chassis will be a replica of each other just different colors. Except mine of course.
CleanAndLegit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:57 PM   #5776
Purestock240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Purestock240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
that wheel reminds me of the wheel in cheech and chonng, the chain one in the van
Purestock240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:06 PM   #5777
iBlaze240
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanAndLegit View Post
Do what you do man, that's all that matters, I think it's funny that everyone does the same thing as everyone else. Eventually every s chassis will be a replica of each other just different colors. Except mine of course.
Thanks man, and to USDM180SX. I'm just looking for some support, it's my own style. I know not everyone is going to like it but I don't need assholes telling me I'm doing it wrong and/or it looks like shit to them. I try to do my vehicles a little different, and it works for me.
Old 11-23-2012, 02:30 AM   #5778
billiam

billiam is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
this x2

billiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 06:31 AM   #5779
David48
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
David48 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to David48
You're a communist if you don't love this knob.

Old 11-23-2012, 08:05 AM   #5780
xoxide
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
xoxide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
^I love my Tomei knob.. And I paid a lot more for it then $30 back when I bought it haha.

iBlaze, your interior looks like shit. If you like ratrod/hotrod/oldschool, why are you driving a 240sx.. Go buy a mustang, then everyone can hang off your nuts with a hurst and grant wheel..
On a side note, they use those shitty steering wheels on the gokarts at the family fun center.. No clue why anyone would ever want one on their car.
xoxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 08:10 AM   #5781
iBlaze240
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxide View Post
^I love my Tomei knob.. And I paid a lot more for it then $30 back when I bought it haha.

iBlaze, your interior looks like shit. If you like ratrod/hotrod/oldschool, why are you driving a 240sx.. Go buy a mustang, then everyone can hang off your nuts with a hurst and grant wheel..
On a side note, they use those shitty steering wheels on the gokarts at the family fun center.. No clue why anyone would ever want one on their car.
Whatever asshole, I get plenty of support at the meets in my area so I'm sure gonna keep it this way. Not be an elitist fuck like yourselves. And my interior looks great
Old 11-23-2012, 08:30 AM   #5782
Fracture
Leaky Injector

Fracture is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
And Toronto is the shit...
truuuuuuu!
Fracture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 08:37 AM   #5783
Xaser
Zilvia Junkie

Xaser is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian3008 View Post
Xaser.. Carbon fiber
What brand are those door panel parts
(Y) I dont know im buy in YaJ and are for RHD, i modified to fit with window switchs
Xaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:04 AM   #5784
ghoti
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
ghoti is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
It's alright. Reminds me on an NA Miata shift knob
ghoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:08 AM   #5785
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Guess I'm a communist SOB. That knob does nothing for me. Just another piece of plasti..... er duricon.

Quote:
It's a difference of opinions. He owns, drives and mods the car how he sees fit. If you don't like it, that's fine, but shut the fuck up about it already.

Quote:
Whatever asshole, I get plenty of support at the meets in my area so I'm sure gonna keep it this way. Not be an elitist fuck like yourselves. And my interior looks great
If you can't take criticism, it's best not to draw attention your way or don't take it personal. Everyone has an opinion or is a critic, that golden rule was thrown out of the window long ago.
Old 11-23-2012, 09:09 AM   #5786
cbcm2435
Zilvia Junkie

cbcm2435 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
wow, denial and anger in the same post, your going through the steps of greif quickly, soon you will accept the the fact your interior looks like shit and hopefully fix it
cbcm2435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:12 AM   #5787
xoxide
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
xoxide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
It's a difference of opinions. He owns, drives and mods the car how he sees fit. If you don't like it, that's fine, but shut the fuck up about it already.
xoxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:27 AM   #5788
spartanmisfit
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
spartanmisfit is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
You're a dbag. ^

Seriously
spartanmisfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:37 AM   #5789
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
I'm not a bad ass, but you seem to think your shit doesn't stink and that's your attitude and approach in the majority of threads you see fit to post in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartanmisfit View Post
You're a dbag. ^

Seriously
High five.
Old 11-23-2012, 12:21 PM   #5790
iBlaze240
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbcm2435 View Post
wow, denial and anger in the same post, your going through the steps of greif quickly, soon you will accept the the fact your interior looks like shit and hopefully fix it
I do it on purpose, and don't worry I won't fall into the rhythm of copying all of you with the same steering wheels. I'm not angry, I'm just calling yall what you are. I know that Zilvia is not a friendly and supporting place, but I didn't think so many people would gang up on one guy who has something a little more unique than the rest of the crowd, and hardly ever says anything when someone actually has a REALLY shitty interior. My interior isn't shitty, you all just don't like my style of mixing muscle and import. I don't like mustangs and won't buy one, I'll just keep "fucking up" my 240. I'll even post more pics as I go so you can keep getting pissed off about it.