Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 05-22-2009, 04:43 PM   #31
dirtythirty
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
dirtythirty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i think im cruzin out again if i still have money. Big papa jefe, you and me head to head again! But no rally style allowd' ha!
dirtythirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2009, 05:08 PM   #32
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Rally Jeff....lol
Old 06-02-2009, 12:00 AM   #33
ryster
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (25)
ryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
2 weeks, 2 weeks! See you guys there!

Peace!

[email protected]
ryster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 09:32 AM   #34
ryster
Zilvia Addict

ryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfection
1 more week guys!

[email protected]
Old 06-07-2009, 10:47 AM   #35
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
turns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turns101
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtythirty View Post
i think im cruzin out again if i still have money. Big papa jefe, you and me head to head again! But no rally style allowd' ha!
Ahh, I am in NY right now. My car is still not set. I am pissed. So I dont know if I will be there. If I am, Rally may still be part of the deal. I am a very dynamic driver. I drift and rally at the same time.. We will have to see how your tough that cute beamer is. Off road in 3rd gear with me...
Old 06-07-2009, 03:51 PM   #36
dirtythirty
Zilvia Junkie

Im down' haha, i think you have created the super moto of drift. part payvement part dirt, with jumps too! ha, hey Ryan, could I pay you in cash day of???
Old 06-07-2009, 11:30 PM   #37
ryster
Zilvia Addict

pm'ed you Dave.

[email protected]
Old 06-08-2009, 10:10 AM   #38
dirtythirty
Zilvia Junkie

thanks Ryan, payment sent'
Old 06-08-2009, 01:45 PM   #39
Volchok
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
Volchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Volchok
all paid and registered, see you guys there! Can't wait, just barely have enough tires for this one...
Volchok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:54 PM   #40
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
This is going to be fierce!
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 06:09 PM   #41
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volchok View Post
all paid and registered, see you guys there! Can't wait, just barely have enough tires for this one...

Then you gotta win, so you have tires.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:14 PM   #42
Volchok
Zilvia Junkie

Volchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to behold
why is first place free tires from you?
Old 06-08-2009, 06:46 PM   #43
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

turns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to turns101
^you are correct^
Old 06-08-2009, 06:53 PM   #44
Volchok
Zilvia Junkie

well then its settled, I have to win. Cause with VegasDrift on the 27th and then the Pro Am July 10th I am gonna have to start moonlight lighting with the Chippendale's again to afford all the tires I need! I went through 10 tires last week at HTM and that wasn't enough!!!
Old 06-08-2009, 07:29 PM   #45
ryster
Zilvia Addict

SOCAL DRIFT SERIES RD2:

win tires and cash.

See you guys there!

[email protected]
Old 06-08-2009, 10:49 PM   #46
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
I am gonna have to start moonlight lighting with the Chippendale's again to afford all the tires I need!
I heard your stage name was fluffy.

Yeah We giving out rubbers.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:17 AM   #47
Volchok
Zilvia Junkie

I knew I recognized you from somewhere, oh btw I need that g string back...
Old 06-09-2009, 02:49 AM   #48
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
oh was that yours? Ernie lied when he said he bought it just for me.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:32 AM   #49
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
I knew I recognized you from somewhere, oh btw I need that g string back...
I would if I could. But I it's holding up my front bumper right now. I ran out of Zipties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suk02Si View Post
oh was that yours? Ernie lied when he said he bought it just for me.

I did not lie.

The one he is talking about the purple one. Yours is lime Green.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:35 AM   #50
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turns101 View Post
Ahh, I am in NY right now. My car is still not set. I am pissed. So I dont know if I will be there. If I am, Rally may still be part of the deal. I am a very dynamic driver. I drift and rally at the same time.. We will have to see how your tough that cute beamer is. Off road in 3rd gear with me...

No excuses Jeff, be there.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:28 AM   #51
Volchok
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
I would if I could. But I it's holding up my front bumper right now. I ran out of Zipties.

I did not lie.

The one he is talking about the purple one. Yours is lime Green.

LOL...it was actually the blue one, sounds like you've been busy! Can't even keep track of you g string collection!
Old 06-09-2009, 01:50 PM   #52
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

updated first post with current points standings.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:25 AM   #53
MrOneShotKill
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (10)
MrOneShotKill will become famous soon enoughMrOneShotKill will become famous soon enoughMrOneShotKill will become famous soon enoughMrOneShotKill will become famous soon enoughMrOneShotKill will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrOneShotKill
Hey Ernie where is the race at?
MrOneShotKill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 09:28 AM   #54
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
LOL...it was actually the blue one, sounds like you've been busy! Can't even keep track of you g string collection!
Well it looked purple. It's hard to see in the dark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOneShotKill View Post
Hey Ernie where is the race at?
info on first page....lol
Old 06-10-2009, 12:44 PM   #55
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

We be Skid Racin'!
Old 06-10-2009, 03:41 PM   #56
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
oh yea, i will be attending this. ryan can i pay u at the track?
Old 06-10-2009, 10:03 PM   #57
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

oh shit .
Old 06-10-2009, 11:38 PM   #58
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
hey ryan, can i pay at the track as well?

Come on people!!!!!!! sign up!!!!!!!!
This is gonna be sooooooooooooo much fun!!!!!
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 01:00 AM   #59
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
What Chow and Mark asked. Can I pay at the track? I'm not 100% sure if I going to drive till Sunday.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:25 AM   #60
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
payment sent, bring ur game face biatches!!! =)