Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-2007, 09:22 AM   #1
homegaragespl
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
homegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Stance coilovers, bad cust service, bad coilovers

Bought a set of Stance GR +, brand new.

installed it on the S13, took it to maybe 3 or 4 drift events. Didnt even daily drive the car. Didnt crash or get into any accidents.

Rear passenger shock/strut/ damper wouldnt go down anymore. Took it to a reputable local performance shop to confirm this. *edit* forget about the stupid sleeves, its not even worth talkin about. Its not even the major problem.

called Stance regarding the issue.
First time, called them, and explained the situation, they asked me to get the invoice number from the distributor i got it from. So I got that.
2nd time, called them, they didnt answer their phone for the longest time. Had to call tougefactory, someone from there answered, cuz they are the same company you know? The lady there said the R&D department was in a meeting, so I left a number. Never got a call back.

3rd and 4th time, called and left number and msg. Never got a call back.

This happen in a 3 month span. Its not like I didnt give them time.
Stance is junk, customer service sucks so bad.

So all you people who dont run stance coilovers, and yet think so highly about them. Well, Dont. Cuz I used to read threads about how good stance coilovers were, and was curious. So bought a set. Tried it out, and they were not as good as it was hyped up to be.

What am i running now? I was thinking of running the megan tracks. Many 240 owners I know in the area uses megan, and seems to be reliable. (yes, i know it might ride pretty rough) And since they are local, they cant hide behind the phone. Hahahhaha

Last edited by homegaragespl; 11-03-2007 at 08:26 PM..
homegaragespl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links