Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-02-2007, 11:49 AM   #31
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
Sweet. I'm gonna come as of now.
Old 03-02-2007, 12:42 PM   #32
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
youve been cravin the MEAT huh john, lol
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 12:49 PM   #33
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by kndacomplx
DATE SET! ill wear my sweat pants
what date again?

haha

If im in town ill cruise with the black car...might be trailoring Luke's ride out to willow springs for some track time.

nvrmind ill be there jsut say the date, ill be up at WSP on 9/10 so ill be hungry if ewo on the 20th with you guys...
Old 03-02-2007, 08:54 PM   #34
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
so any word on the Date ?
Old 03-02-2007, 10:30 PM   #35
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kndacomplx
Genghis Khan Restaurant (949) 951-8296 TUESDAY MARCH 20
23615 El Toro Rd
Lake Forest, CA 92630

All you can eat MONGOLIAN BBQ!!!! ask a Mongolian its great!
Beat the winter blues and join us for some beer and meat. Restaurant has a huge pretty empty parking lot and Lake Forest cops are pretty chill so roll out chill look at cars drink eat.
The first post people.

What time? Late or early dinner? How does 730ish sound?
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 07:28 AM   #36
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Gimme a time, but I might not be able to make it. 95% of the time I'm working on Tuesdays.
Old 03-03-2007, 12:07 PM   #37
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jung918
The first post people.

What time? Late or early dinner? How does 730ish sound?
it's a date~!
Old 03-03-2007, 12:47 PM   #38
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
yes on a tuesday. great...lol..
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 12:59 PM   #39
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
I guess Ill go, But I have to eat with my gauntlets
Old 03-03-2007, 05:58 PM   #40
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
^you should come dressed as a knight while we dress like the mongol hoard, a random ninja and pirate would ice the cake.
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 06:30 PM   #41
steve s14
Leaky Injector

steve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of light
^ lol ^
did i mention i was a mongolian?
steve s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 06:45 PM   #42
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
My uncle is a Mongol.
Old 03-03-2007, 07:38 PM   #43
quentinchan
Leaky Injector

quentinchan is making his/her stupidity well-knownquentinchan is making his/her stupidity well-knownquentinchan is making his/her stupidity well-knownquentinchan is making his/her stupidity well-known
Can I come? O by the way my name is Quentin, and I have a 240 also!
quentinchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 07:55 PM   #44
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Ill come pirate status.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 08:21 PM   #45
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192
Ill come pirate status.
pirate ftfw
Old 03-04-2007, 11:30 AM   #46
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
always more crackin in socal. =(

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 02:17 PM   #47
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

We make it crack. Just gotta get it started
Old 03-04-2007, 02:51 PM   #48
InspireMS
Zilvia Member

InspireMS will become famous soon enoughInspireMS will become famous soon enoughInspireMS will become famous soon enoughInspireMS will become famous soon enough
im hoping to get my 240 by then. if so il be there. i saw the word beer.... are underage people allowed to come to this meet?
InspireMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 03:15 PM   #49
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Quote:
Originally Posted by InspireMS
im hoping to get my 240 by then. if so il be there. i saw the word beer.... are underage people allowed to come to this meet?
lol
Old 03-04-2007, 04:27 PM   #50
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

You can come it is a restaurant
Old 03-04-2007, 05:55 PM   #51
InspireMS
Zilvia Member

InspireMS will become famous soon enoughInspireMS will become famous soon enoughInspireMS will become famous soon enoughInspireMS will become famous soon enough
haha. ive swung by the Irvine meets a few times. I live nearby and sometimes hang out around tapioca. i didnt wanna crash the meets without a 240 so i just hung around with my friends. but when i get my 240, haha, il swing by to the other side of the lot...
Old 03-04-2007, 06:10 PM   #52
azndummie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
azndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
i kinda wanna go haha
Old 03-04-2007, 07:19 PM   #53
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
haha. ive swung by the Irvine meets a few times. I live nearby and sometimes hang out around tapioca. i didnt wanna crash the meets without a 240 so i just hung around with my friends. but when i get my 240, haha, il swing by to the other side of the lot...
I bring my Z32 to the meet.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 08:27 PM   #54
max2damax
Zilvia Junkie

max2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to all
shit thats like 3 lights away from my house, so i guess ill show up too, screw my diet ,

max2damax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 08:37 PM   #55
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

I bring my accord to the meets.
Old 03-04-2007, 09:20 PM   #56
InspireMS
Zilvia Member

sweet. il swing by in my parents' CAMborghini...

after SATs... -_-
Old 03-05-2007, 12:29 PM   #57
steve s14
Leaky Injector

steve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of light
it doesn't matter if you own a 240 or not.
wednesday irvine meet is more of a social event than a car meet anyway.
if you like 240's and want to meet people who like them too, you have no excuses not to go to the meet. just stop by and start talking to people. lol
steve s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 12:40 PM   #58
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192
Ill come pirate status.

Find me a jousting Helmet ASAP!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 03-05-2007, 12:42 PM   #59
oOdextaOo
Zilvia Member

oOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to oOdextaOo
cool, good chance to get to know the local 240 guys. i'll be there.
oOdextaOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 12:42 PM   #60
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve s14
it doesn't matter if you own a 240 or not.
wednesday irvine meet is more of a social event than a car meet anyway.
if you like 240's and want to meet people who like them too, you have no excuses not to go to the meet. just stop by and start talking to people. lol

I usually roll in my Benz. . . or my minivan