Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 04-09-2007, 10:53 AM   #31
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N
who saw my car there??...
i saw your car there. you were parked by my friends ghetto panda hachi (kindve) didnt know it was yours till i read the license plate. lol.

anyone see the BRS supra crash ???
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2007, 01:03 PM   #32
InspireMS
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
InspireMS will become famous soon enoughInspireMS will become famous soon enoughInspireMS will become famous soon enoughInspireMS will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
When did the brs supra crash? i saw it at the entrance in tip top shape... il post a few of my shots in about 5 minutes
InspireMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 01:16 PM   #33
InspireMS
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
InspireMS will become famous soon enoughInspireMS will become famous soon enoughInspireMS will become famous soon enoughInspireMS will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
a few pics i took

money shot right here.....
InspireMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 06:41 PM   #34
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by InspireMS
When did the brs supra crash? i saw it at the entrance in tip top shape... il post a few of my shots in about 5 minutes
i forgot what time i left but the lot was empty except for the people going to the hockey game i think. basically it was on OCEAN and that street when you make a right to go onto the freeway. its a lil S turn and im assuming the driver tried to drift it/go to fast, and ended up on the curb on the left facing the other direction.
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 10:32 PM   #35
Jfob

Trader Rating: (0)
Jfob is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
man, i got there, toked up before i get out the car and we couldnt find the main entrance. so we were walking along the fence by the beach, and just when we were joking about jumping the fence, we see a big gap/opening on the fence right into the drift event area... we looked around and we just went in... haha y does weird things like this happen when u are high? hope you guys had fun too
Jfob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 10:59 PM   #36
s13coupe805
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
s13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
you got a cpl pics of my buddies car the wide body 350z, and the takata nsx, it was a great event
s13coupe805 is offline   Reply With Quote