Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-06-2009, 11:41 AM   #31
Ben G
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Ben G is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
ya thats what it was that you were suppose to type in ha.... racist google
Ben G is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2009, 12:46 PM   #32
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by greddy2die View Post
lmfao ahahahahahah
S14_Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 02:47 PM   #33
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah.
Old 11-07-2009, 01:36 AM   #34
SexPanda
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
you can also view google in "Swedish Chef" lol

Google

I used to watch the muppets all the time. lol. Just read the stuff google writes in swedish chef

(Note: Setting preferences will not work if you have disabled cookies in your browser.)
Translates to:
(Nute-a: Setteeng prefferences veell nut vurk iff yuoo hefe-a deesebled cuukeees in yuoor brooser. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp!)
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:31 AM   #35
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by greddy2die View Post
haha found this

WOMEN AND DOCTORS ONLY: Help! There is a tampon stuck inside me- what do I do?
I know this is gross but I can't get it out. I need some advice. I forgot to take it out before having ***- and I guess it got pushed far into my ******. I can reach it with one finger but can't get a grip on it. What should I do?
3 years ago

LOL
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 03:18 PM   #36
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
wierd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
bingo! And since you can setup bots to search from different IPs you can essentially manipulate that list. I'm sure Google will find a way to counter this.
googles a crock of shit anyways.
they manipulate the searches too.
they make ALOT of money of companies that pay to have thier name come up first.
and by alot, i mean like 10K for a few hours or something.
so imagine how many companies pay for themselves to be the first 10 people on the search.
my mom worked for a treatment center in malibu that used that service.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:00 AM   #37
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Well, I've never heard about any search manipulation on Google's part (only criticism of page rank), where have you seen this?
Old 11-08-2009, 11:26 PM   #38
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Quote:
Well, I've never heard about any search manipulation on Google's part (only criticism of page rank), where have you seen this?
you can pay to have your bussiness come up first.
my mother told me about it.
when all the beds where full at the treatment center, they would have em turn it off.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:46 AM   #39
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
^^^^yep thats what you call "advertisements"
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:04 PM   #40
sleep
Zilvia Addict

sleep is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sleep
The stealing cars thing is older than this forum.......

Sources or stfu on the paid off results bs....

Only on the internet can you say whatever you want without factual proof, and start a war.
sleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 11:54 AM   #41
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleep View Post
The stealing cars thing is older than this forum.......

Only on the internet can you say whatever you want without factual proof, and start a war.
naw, why dont you shut the fuck up asshole.
do you fucking know me??
why the fuck would you think i would come on here and just start making shit up??
Your an idiot!

Im tired of stating facts about things i know and people deciding that someone in this world cant know more than them and be intelligent as well.
Its rather pathetic and sad.

On a personal note.
I was discusted that google would have people pay them to come up first on the search.
and keep it hidden from the public.
gotta love corporation control over society.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:41 PM   #42
HalveBlue
Zilvia FREAK!

HalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond repute
I have no doubt that Google does that.

How do you people think Google makes money?

Advertising and data mining.
HalveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 04:48 PM   #43
maplejesse
Zilvia Junkie

maplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
naw, why dont you shut the fuck up asshole.
do you fucking know me??
why the fuck would you think i would come on here and just start making shit up??
Your an idiot!

Im tired of stating facts about things i know and people deciding that someone in this world cant know more than them and be intelligent as well.
Its rather pathetic and sad.

On a personal note.
I was discusted that google would have people pay them to come up first on the search.
and keep it hidden from the public.
gotta love corporation control over society.
Yo dude, I know you think highly of yourself and all, and I also damn sure don't know you.

But with such vile language coming from a 33 year old on a forum I don't think I want to.
Chill with the language, seriously.
maplejesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:27 PM   #44
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplejesse View Post
Yo dude, I know you think highly of yourself and all, and I also damn sure don't know you.

But with such vile language coming from a 33 year old on a forum I don't think I want to.
Chill with the language, seriously.
Some one tell me to shut the fuck up, imma tell him right back.
and thats what i did.
then told him he was an asshole for making assumptions that I am just bold face lying and making stuff up.

i would rather know someone that talks like a sailor, (cause they used to be one), than someone that decides to call people they dont know liars.

pretty simple.
Old 11-10-2009, 05:43 PM   #45
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
zenki.life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zenki.life
look at the very last one

Quote:
Originally Posted by super240s14 View Post
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.
zenki.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:47 PM   #46
Deftec
Zilvia Junkie

Deftec is making his/her stupidity well-knownDeftec is making his/her stupidity well-knownDeftec is making his/her stupidity well-knownDeftec is making his/her stupidity well-knownDeftec is making his/her stupidity well-known
Old 11-11-2009, 12:09 PM   #47
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalveBlue View Post
I have no doubt that Google does that.

How do you people think Google makes money?

Advertising and data mining.
Oh I don't know...those little ads you see on here, the ones you see on the right side when you search, ads at the top in Gmail, subscription services it sells to businesses for its online apps (Gmail, Google Docs, etc), selling of its (physical) search servers, Google Phone, etc. etc. etc. I doubt that they have to resort to manipulating searches. Thats the reason they became big in the first place because of their accurate search results.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:58 PM   #48
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Oh I don't know...those little ads you see on here, the ones you see on the right side when you search, ads at the top in Gmail, subscription services it sells to businesses for its online apps (Gmail, Google Docs, etc), selling of its (physical) search servers, Google Phone, etc. etc. etc. I doubt that they have to resort to manipulating searches. Thats the reason they became big in the first place because of their accurate search results.
no, google does.
it cost about 10K a month.
talked to my mom last night.
she forgot what the service was called.
but it was different than what the web optimizer companies do
and different then getting a keyword robot program to report false traffic.
It literally took whatever words you bought and made sure they came up first.
it cost so much that they would call and have them turn it off when the treatment center was full.
the treatment center had 8 beds and was 40K a week.
so this google service is for really high end and rich companies.
so its no surprise its not commonly known.
type in keywords in bing, google, and yahoo.
see how they have different things show up as #1.
its not just web traffic based search engines.
but if you believe them and everything else you hear from big corporations that benifit from the public manipulation.....................
Old 11-12-2009, 11:33 AM   #49
Gnnr
Post Whore!

I think what you're talking about is the block at the top.

Old 11-12-2009, 12:14 PM   #50
Ben G
Zilvia Junkie

Ben G is an unknown quantity at this point
pay per click adds?
Ben G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 01:33 PM   #51
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
I think what you're talking about is the block at the top.
the sponsored adds?
naw, those are a bit different.
those go up to 3 and it takes a few weeks sometimes to get back to the top of that list if you stop paying for awhile.

anyone figure out what is up with googles searches lately??
Old 11-12-2009, 02:06 PM   #52
sleep
Zilvia Addict

sleep is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sleep
Quote:
some one tell me to shut the fuck up, imma tell him right back.
And thats what i did.
Then told him he was an asshole for making assumptions that i am just bold face lying and making stuff up.

I would rather know someone that talks like a sailor, (cause they used to be one), than someone that decides to call people they dont know liars.

Pretty simple.
like i said. Sources or stfu

Your mother is definitely NOT a credible source.......
sleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:19 PM   #53
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:

and there you still go Screaming Shut the fuck up.......................
ughhhh...............
people like you ruin life.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:35 PM   #54
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:

I work at Google. How do you know they don't?

In the end, everything you guys say about this is still anecdotal.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:44 PM   #55
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
I work at Google. How do you know they don't?

In the end, everything you guys say about this is still anecdotal.
hey Daniel,
can you get my website to the top and "web optimize" it for me?
Plus what keywords hit the most for film industry stuff?
lol

and if you getting rid of one of your 3 monitors, i would love it!
Make ya a steam punked keyboard in trade

Yeah, dude just wants to scream and yell and hate hate hate hate hate hate.........
Old 11-12-2009, 02:55 PM   #56
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Quote:
hey Daniel,
can you get my website to the top and "web optimize" it for me?
Plus what keywords hit the most for film industry stuff?
lol

and if you getting rid of one of your 3 monitors, i would love it!
Make ya a steam punked keyboard in trade

Yeah, dude just wants to scream and yell and hate hate hate hate hate hate.........
Heya Eric, I'd love to help you out. Keep in mind that I'm only going to give you advice on building your website, making it look pretty, and optimize it for efficiency. I am in no way altering it in a manner which would affect it's page rank or influence Google's organic search results in any way. :roll eyes:

BTW, I'm only using two monitors at work now, the third one has been reappropriated as a display for my work approved and sanctioned home office.

Maybe you can steam punk some other cool office stuff for me like my tape dispenser or stapler.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:57 PM   #57
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
how about "how to eat..." and look at the 2nd and 4th suggestion lol
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:06 PM   #58
heavenboundkevin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
heavenboundkevin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
no source, but that "white people stole my car"

I am betting someone spelled "balck, or blck, or blak" people stole my car, then google came up with "did you mean Black people stole my car", then changed the search bar to "white"..

then some racist asshat took a screenshot and is now LOL'ing at how that picture got spread around forums.
heavenboundkevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:08 PM   #59
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenboundkevin View Post
no source, but that "white people stole my car"

I am betting someone spelled "balck, or blck, or blak" people stole my car, then google came up with "did you mean Black people stole my car", then changed the search bar to "white"..

then some racist asshat took a screenshot and is now LOL'ing at how that picture got spread around forums.
Ding ding ding. You sir have earned a cookie.
Old 11-12-2009, 03:35 PM   #60
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
Heya Eric, I'd love to help you out. Keep in mind that I'm only going to give you advice on building your website, making it look pretty, and optimize it for efficiency. I am in no way altering it in a manner which would affect it's page rank or influence Google's organic search results in any way. :roll eyes:

BTW, I'm only using two monitors at work now, the third one has been reappropriated as a display for my work approved and sanctioned home office.

Maybe you can steam punk some other cool office stuff for me like my tape dispenser or stapler.
When I get ready, i will let you know.
gotta teach myself how to build one in CS3, lol