Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-30-2009, 11:28 PM   #31
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: lost in a bump splice in the fabric of our clockwork
Trader Rating: (12)
spoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
awww... failed pick up dreams are the worsts

i forgot to say that in my dream i saw this topless black chick decend from a 3 story fire pole and i have never seen anything like that before .
.. imagined or not
spoolandslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2009, 10:43 AM   #32
driftphenom
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
driftphenom is a jewel in the roughdriftphenom is a jewel in the roughdriftphenom is a jewel in the roughdriftphenom is a jewel in the roughdriftphenom is a jewel in the roughdriftphenom is a jewel in the roughdriftphenom is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
sometimes i have dreams that are so intense, when i wake up, i have an extreme feeling of guilt. like i killed someone. hard to explain. like someones gonna find out. the dreams are so spacey, i am anxietized by them. i wake up just going "why, why"? sometimes they fuck up my whole day. they can be anything from tragic, losing love, dying, killing, and the occasional completely space cadet out of this world where nothing makes sense. i think i have a sleeping disorder too though. i can lay there and my body sleeps but my mind is stuck in limbo. where things that are REALLY REAL in the physical will have an impact on my brain in its state of lucidity. i think its called "sleep paralysis" its what religious people blame alien encounters on. really fuckin weird.

Sleep paralysis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
driftphenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 03:06 PM   #33
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiCam
holy shit. i had a crazy lucid dream last night...

SOOOO.....

alright so yesterday was the monthly atlanta varsit car meet and i went to it, well last night when i fell asleep i dreamed that i rode home with my friend in his S15.
and on the way home...

we raced like 4 or 5 cars then i was like race this civic so he did and it was pretty fast, then i was like watch out cause around this turn down the hill there are always cops. and sure enough there was a cop, and we passed by him at like 150 and i saw him turn on the blue lights, and my friend was like should i stop?? and i was like no!!!! gooo goooo gooo. the civic stopped and then we kept going, and then we got off at this exit but there were cars all blocking the exit ramp so we jumped a curb and rode up the curb. then when we got off there was a cop that pulled right out in front of us, and hit my friends bumper. and then we thought he was going to pull us over. but he just said sorry. then my friend took off down the road. and it went down to this like Japanese bamboo bridge, off to an island and he was speeding across the bridge
and then i was like oh shit! a castle!!!

and we slammed into the castle at like 80 back wards and my friend fucked his s15 up.
then we went back up to the bridge where this shipping port was. and met up with our friends then put his s15 in a crate and shipped it back to his house free of charge.

then i jumped on this motorcycle went back on the express way through the rain, bouncing off walls, to my friends house and he had it set up like a sushi bar, we all ate sushi and then we drew graffiti all over his walls. then we ran out of markers and paint, so we went back to atlanta to this graffiti store, and my friends girlfriend told me she was moving and was going to break up with my friend but wanted me to tell him so i did, and then i woke up.

WEIRD ASS SHIT
ZenkiCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 08:29 PM   #34
CalPolyKing
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (45)
CalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CalPolyKing
O shit... I had practiced for like one week to have LUCID DREAMS and it payed off for like 2 minutes of dream time.
After watching an episode of lucid dreaming on discovery last year I jumped on my computer and found out the best ways to increase my ability to LUCID DREAMS.

For those who dont know what LUCID DREAMING is, its basically the ability to control your dreams. You can do whatever you want, and conger up things on your own. YEA ITS CRAZY!!

So, after about 6 nights of attempting to fall asleep with an attempt to LUCID DREAM it payed off.. here is my short story...

I fall asleep... The first thing I notice I an in a room about 20ftx20ft all white walls. The wall to my right has a large window and all I could see was light coming through. In front of me was a chalk board. The first thing I did was write on the chalk board.
I did this because it was part of the lucid dreaming exercise. I had to be able to freely write something or do a form of mathematics. So I wrote 2 + 2 and solved to =4.. SIMPLE but it worked. I realized I was in my dream, and this wasn't reality. I created a door on the wall to my left, and I exited. I was in the backyard of my childhood home. So, I decided I was going to attempt to do something I enjoyed doing in previous dreams that I didn't realize were dreams... FLY!!!
I jumped and I was airborne... That was a cool feeling!! Then I guess it was just to much, and realizing I was dreaming I woke up....
Since then I haven't practiced LD, but I might do it again to see if I can make the dreams last longer.
Old 07-03-2009, 08:32 PM   #35
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Stop smoking weed.
Old 07-03-2009, 08:43 PM   #36
Sl3KA
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
Sl3KA is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
That has happened to me before happened for a week or 2, about 2 years ago... I thought I died every time... tried to yell but couldn't, couldn't move... woke up with head hurting and out of breath scary stuff indeed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
not to be lame or some shit, but i had a series of dreams a few years ago where i was just in a black zone with a bright light shining in the distance. i'd always float towards the light slowly, and i felt like there was a million volts of electricity running through my body, like just really violent shaking. i would yell at the top of my lungs, but no sound would come out. i had to forcibly get out of my dream each of those times.... felt like when jim carey was ripping the mask off his face in "the mask". i'd be all out of breath when i woke up. scary stuff.... i wonder if i really died sometimes. that would be sweet and explain why i have such poor luck (all used up on BEING ALIVE).
Old 07-03-2009, 08:47 PM   #37
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
You guys know dreams aren't real right?
Old 07-03-2009, 09:00 PM   #38
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
You guys know dreams aren't real right?
u sure bro?

waking life
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:04 PM   #39
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
If I made up a shitty story that involved people you didn't know doing things that don't make sense would you wanna hear it?
Old 07-03-2009, 09:13 PM   #40
lflkajfj12123

lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
lucid dreaming is for gays
Old 07-03-2009, 09:17 PM   #41
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Well in that case maybe I should check it out.
Old 07-03-2009, 09:25 PM   #42
lflkajfj12123

its great man i lucid dream about humping black ass every night so that way i can stay straight in the day
Old 07-03-2009, 09:45 PM   #43
Bubbles
Post Whore!

You gotta get those urges out somehow.