Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 04:42 PM   #31
kleenS14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
kleenS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
maf sensor clip....used to do it to classmates in tech class. Hilarious to see how long it takes "budding techs" to figure out haha.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2012, 06:05 PM   #32
obg3506

Trader Rating: (1)
obg3506 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
if you give people us more information about your situation im sure someone could tell you something

You could just say, no. Its legit like 2 letters, one vowel, one word. quite effective
College kid, really! Read my post again... That's it!! Not trying to b a dick but I asked a question, no need to flame or bash, really! College kid are u really in college or just thought it was a cute screen name, seriously!
Old 02-13-2012, 06:08 PM   #33
obg3506

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleenS14 View Post
maf sensor clip....used to do it to classmates in tech class. Hilarious to see how long it takes "budding techs" to figure out haha.
See, college kid, he read with understanding! What college are u trying to get thru? Thx kleen!
Old 02-13-2012, 06:23 PM   #34
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by obg3506 View Post
See, college kid, he read with understanding! What college are u trying to get thru? Thx kleen!
you are a troll...and you are wasting space on zilvia.

your problem is that you aren't a man. Instead you would rather make up a lie, then provide a ride to one of your "friends". You might as well not be his friend. I mean really...you gotta fake your car being broken cause you aren't man enough to tell this dude whats up.

why the fuck is this thread still open.
Old 02-13-2012, 06:34 PM   #35
obg3506

^^ stfu! Whats so hard about answering a question. Or just keep it moving? Sheesh lil snot noses spending mommy's money swear they know everything! I know the symptoms; ex. High post count, quick to jump to conclusions, bashing everybody for anything! I don't want any problems over here but ranti g and raving. Ecause u really don't know anything mentionable about cars is so not becoming. I just asked a simple question!
Old 02-13-2012, 06:38 PM   #36
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
This worthless thread ends now.
Closed Thread