Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-08-2007, 09:14 PM   #31
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop
yeah..

maybe its cause im mexican

and you know how we like to wrap everything in a flour tortilla

meats + cheese + eggs= the norm

hahahaha
true dat

first time i had an authentic breakfast burrito (if authentic is even the word)

i was amazed

burrito + bacon, eggs, cheese, potato, sausage, salsa = not a bad way to begin the day

taaaaasty

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2007, 09:35 PM   #32
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
C'mon Logan take it back to the 808 with some portagee sausage and eggs or some loco moco brah. Or a bucket of chili and rice!

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 09:47 PM   #33
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdmsilvia
C'mon Logan take it back to the 808 with some portagee sausage and eggs or some loco moco brah. Or a bucket of chili and rice!
Wash em down wit:

YOUUUU KNO!

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
Old 01-08-2007, 09:49 PM   #34
wootwoot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
wootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wootwoot
We dont have anything that you guys are talking about in Florida. Frickin weird ass west coast. Rice and eggs? Tell that to a southern trucker. He'll whip your ass.
Old 01-08-2007, 09:51 PM   #35
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wootwoot
We dont have anything that you guys are talking about in Florida. Frickin weird ass west coast. Rice and eggs? Tell that to a southern trucker. He'll whip your ass.
West coast is the best coast.

Eazzzt coast has three z's in it.

Snooze you lose g.

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 01-08-2007, 09:58 PM   #36
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
Damn... this thread has inspired me to start making time for the most important meal of the day.

All this time on Zilvia is starting to even have health benefits.
mRclARK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 10:07 PM   #37
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop
yeah..

maybe its cause im mexican

and you know how we like to wrap everything in a flour tortilla

meats + cheese + eggs= the norm

hahahaha
LMAO its fuckin hilarious how true that is.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 10:11 PM   #38
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
yep that is what im having for breakfast tomorrow before school. Rice, eggs, and Bacon. whoo!!!

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 10:28 PM   #39
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products
West coast is the best coast

Quote:

bowdown
Old 01-08-2007, 10:29 PM   #40
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV

What 'chu know about LONGANISA, rice, eggs, and fruit?!
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 10:35 PM   #41
Frosty_spl
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Frosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
put bacon in the microwave:

Put a couple paper towels on a plate, but bacon on it, put more paper towels on top of it all.

I think its a minute per slice, but experiment with it.

I only have Instant Breakfast in the morning. Vitamin enriched chocolate milk. Maybe thats why Im so skinny. :P
Old 01-08-2007, 10:36 PM   #42
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Breakfast shouldn't be a microwaved meal!

Break out the skillet and kill it!

Goddamn I speak in rhyme now, call me Jesse Jackson.

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 01-08-2007, 10:40 PM   #43
Cash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Cash
You cook bacon, eggs, and toast every morning?? Please come be my new roommate! It's really nice in Georgia, I promise you'll love it.
Cash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:05 PM   #44
jdizzy204
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
jdizzy204 will become famous soon enoughjdizzy204 will become famous soon enoughjdizzy204 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews

eggs in a basket + jelly ftmfw
i have two every morning for breakfast + apple juice
jdizzy204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:12 PM   #45
Cash
Zilvia Addict

Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
Is it just me or do people start the most rediculous, alcohol induced (most likely) threads at night? I love it!
Old 01-08-2007, 11:15 PM   #46
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
Bacon and egg sandwiches!

We have this dude who comes through the dealership every day, like one of those mexican lunch trucks, but its this old white dude. Makes the most bombtastic bacon and egg sandwiches ever.

Toast (Those big ass texas toast style pieces of bread), Bagon, Eggs (Over-easy), Cheese, Mayo.

YES
S14Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:16 PM   #47
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdizzy204

whoa, that shiz looks good...

you put bread on the pan and let the egg cook on the bread??
94cc0rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:17 PM   #48
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
I nominate this the BEST THREAD of 2007 so far, because it's making me so damn hungry.
Old 01-08-2007, 11:17 PM   #49
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
what are your thoughts on microwave ready bacon?
94cc0rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:18 PM   #50
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cc0rd
I had some 2 days ago, I threw away the box. Nothing beats fresh-cooked food.
Old 01-08-2007, 11:22 PM   #51
Cash
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Makes a small dorm room smell good for days. All the kids on your floor will be jealous. Man I miss living in the dorms.. wait, no I don't. I do miss microwave bacon though. There's a 24 hour Kroger down the street. I'll be back in a few.
Old 01-08-2007, 11:31 PM   #52
jdizzy204
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
jdizzy204 will become famous soon enoughjdizzy204 will become famous soon enoughjdizzy204 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
whoa, that shiz looks good...

you put bread on the pan and let the egg cook on the bread??
butter on pan, cut hole in bread, cook egg in hole. hence the name. with jelly, it is amazing!!!!!!!
jdizzy204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 12:00 AM   #53
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdizzy204

Ah yes, Canadians call that Pop-eye's Egg. I love it! I think I'll prep that tomorrow morning and get some POG!

And by the way, to all you guys that haven't had Bacon Eggs & Rice... OMG! Definitely something you should try at least once. Azn mothers ftw.

And btw, the egg, I threw cheese on it to early. The slice sank through the yoke and burnt itself. It turns your whole egg brown if you don't do something quick.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:34 AM   #54
JSpecBnr32
Zilvia Junkie

JSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to JSpecBnr32 Send a message via MSN to JSpecBnr32
Eddie u make the weirdest threads LOL!
Old 01-09-2007, 12:51 AM   #55
Islander240
Leaky Injector

Islander240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty_spl
put bacon in the microwave:

Put a couple paper towels on a plate, but bacon on it, put more paper towels on top of it all.

I think its a minute per slice, but experiment with it.
exactley....i thought no one else was gonna mention this. you can make it crispy if you want. i put it in so its slighty crispy, but still a little sawgy/flexible
Islander240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 12:57 AM   #56
kawika219
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
kawika219 is making a name for him/her selfkawika219 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products
Wash em down wit:

YOUUUU KNO!
auuuuuuuuriiiiiiiiiight...imma have to say rice w/SPAM/portugese sausage/vienna sausge, some Ani's sweet bread and 3 tall glasses of POG...thats a real breakfast in the aloha state, and probably the reason why i had to buy a racing seat for big people hahaha
kawika219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 01:52 AM   #57
djkowai
Leaky Injector

djkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enough
LONGANISA FTMFW!!!! so fuckin tasty. As for bacon cooking, fuck it i turn it up all the way..just gotta make sure you keep a close eye on it. After that i tend to it with a paper towel to get a good amount of the grease off. DAMMIT i want some breakfast now after reading all of this, what an awesome thread.
djkowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 02:00 AM   #58
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
If you don't know about rice and eggs you never been to the 808. BTW a 500lb Samoan will DESTROY a Southern trucker haha

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 02:06 AM   #59
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
I love making a little mountain of hash browns then putting two sunny side eggs on top. Sprinkle some black pepper on top, then pop the two yokes so you get some yellow lava flowing down the hash brown mountain. mmmmmm.... thats what im gonna do tomorrow, even though i dont eat breakfast anymore.

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 02:07 AM   #60
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

My typical breakfast:

+

+

with

=

THE MUTHA EFFIN' WIN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usdmsilvia
BTW a 500lb Samoan will DESTROY a Southern trucker haha
A 200lb one will do the job just as well, lol.