Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-25-2008, 12:09 PM   #31
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
driftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Eureka! 2 man modular tent
Gerber E-tool (foldable shovel)
Gerber Skeleton multi tool
Fire extinguisher (wife bought it for the race car )
Black pines 0 degree sleeping bag
Headlamp (bright as ****!!!)
Katadyn water filtration system
Hulk, Family guy season 6 DVD's
Lugz (drifter lows)
adidias shoes
Large thermos
30ft tape measure (so i can finish my basement)
Stud finder (really hi dollar one) (so good it found me )
Needle nose pliers (med. length)
compass
And of course the obligatory Socks, boxers, pants
and my mom hand made me a HUGE soft ass NC tarheels blanket...balllaaa
Old 12-25-2008, 12:11 PM   #32
JVD
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
DMAX front fenders from the family!!!

can't wait for turkey dinner now.
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 12:19 PM   #33
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
i got prada sneakers
blue nike foamposites
money
2 colognes
boxers
pjs
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 12:22 PM   #34
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
I got an hp G60-125NR.
Old 12-25-2008, 01:23 PM   #35
JVDSKYRINE
Zilvia Junkie

JVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVD View Post
DMAX front fenders from the family!!!

can't wait for turkey dinner now.
HAHA your welcome jerk!! D max fenders looks soooo ballin!! I gotta get some for myself now....turkey and some sleemans honey brown!!

But I got some DC high top racing shoes which are sooo pimp feel like you have pillow feet!! and i got a Canon HD camcorder so pumped to film some driving this year

I was more happy to give this year!! I got my parents a blue ray player..and my gf a super nice gucci purse.
Old 12-25-2008, 01:27 PM   #36
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
I have no idea.

We still haven't opened presents yet!
Old 12-25-2008, 01:32 PM   #37
S14Cuhh
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
S14Cuhh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to S14Cuhh
a couple dorkidori shirts. and a 30$ autozone card :] im satisfied
S14Cuhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 01:45 PM   #38
treken2t87
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
treken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
gift card to borders from aunt
gift card to best buy from uncle
money from grandparents
money from mom
gift card to speedway from mom
candy from a lot of people
north face gloves from mom
last trip to zerolift autolab paid by dad and stepmom (fixed ignition, top ball mounts to replace the stock ones fitted on my tein SS coilovers [oh the difference], new engine bay fuse box, a couple other minor things)

hope you all are having a wonderful holiday...i can't WAIT to eat this standing rib roast tonight MMMM
Old 12-25-2008, 01:51 PM   #39
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Fossil watch
50 bucks

the hv30 camera i posted in the purchased thread a while back was my early christmas/bday present from my parents as well..

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 02:08 PM   #40
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to JRas
craftsman 20pc screwdriver set
a large crescent wrench
$100
and a GPS navigation system? cough returning

had to edit: kinda made my x-mas, as presents were pretty weak considering I asked for a jack and jackstands.

I ended up picking up some Hotshot Headers for $50 and my old 4 lug stockies

Last edited by JRas; 12-25-2008 at 05:23 PM..
JRas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 04:03 PM   #41
atutt
Zilvia Addict

atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
My parents paid $3000 towards my student loans... I am more than pleased, lol
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 04:20 PM   #42
VAs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
VAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
bout $400 cash
pistachios
lights for the garage
pack of redbull

i bought myself Gram light 57d's tho =)
VAs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 04:26 PM   #43
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Electronic Drum Kit
HD Video Camera for my car
Concert Tickets
Clothes
Gift Cards

Good Christmas.
Old 12-25-2008, 04:26 PM   #44
S14Cuhh
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
S14Cuhh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to S14Cuhh
A millenium jade r34 gtr!
DDDDDDDDD

then i woke up this morning and saw a hot wheel in my stocking...
S14Cuhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 04:34 PM   #45
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
new glasses in the mail

just ordered these today

also like 650 bucks
Old 12-25-2008, 05:01 PM   #46
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Quail
GF got me a Sigma fisheye lens:

Parents got me some money and some clothes

GF's parents got my Boss by Hugo Boss, and lots of other stuff.

Overall I'm very happy indeed
Old 12-25-2008, 05:15 PM   #47
Xbroke_kidX
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Xbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her selfXbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xbroke_kidX
usual boxers thermal shirts candy shit like that and cash thats going to get me these

Xbroke_kidX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 05:16 PM   #48
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
parents got me paint for my car, and some clothes in all the wrong sizes.

grandparents gave me money to help finish my engine and a $50 gift card for applebeez
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 05:21 PM   #49
repda916
Zilvia Addict

repda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymore
ukulele

repda916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 05:51 PM   #50
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
i got 2 scuba diving adventures and a cruise to the na pali coast
and half off my rent this month and some advertising costs covered
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 05:59 PM   #51
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Nice drew.

I got:
Sweat shirt
2 bones for my dog
1 stuffed dog toy
2 cat toys
and the biggest surprise came from my brother. He got me some $150 chad pants.
GF got me a sweet laptop too.

Woot.
Old 12-25-2008, 06:00 PM   #52
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
what's on the chad pants? hella embroidered skulls and angels and shit?
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 06:07 PM   #53
drftnaussie

drftnaussie is an unknown quantity at this point
damn i didnt get shit but my buddy got 2 new bride seats, a manual boost controller, carpet kit, and fresh federals....i guess i get his leftovers haha
drftnaussie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 06:08 PM   #54
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
yea dude. Hella skulls and shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
what's on the chad pants? hella embroidered skulls and angels and shit?
Old 12-25-2008, 06:12 PM   #55
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
bought myself some nikes. airmax or w/e

rents got me a nano, electric shaver, and a nice casio watch.

some other smaller gifts and a bunch of candy.
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 06:18 PM   #56
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
slothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
i got 600 bucks cash and 2 pairs of socks.
600 check

and two pairs of socks...
slothonaleash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 06:46 PM   #57
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I got:
Pokemon Hoodie
Circuit Sports RUCA and Tension Rod
Initial D Volumes 28-32
Socks and Boxers (I <3 That New Sock Feeling)
Hess Truck
AutoCad book to help me at my Job
Money
Giftcards

But my Favorite gift of all had to be from my Kinda-GF. I absolutely love this girl to death but her parents hate me and don't want she and I to see each other. So I don't get to see her often or really talk to her as much as I'd like which is why she's my "Kinda-GF". So she got me a Domo-Kun Belt buckle, and when I got it like a week ago in the mail I knew exactly what it was and I already had one so it was kinda awkward. She put a note inside telling me not to open it until X-mas. So I opened it this morning and then looked at the back and she hand etched a bunch of stuff in the back and when I saw it almost cried - I actually almost cried thinking about it right now.
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 06:50 PM   #58
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
s13boy89 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13boy89
shirts jackets and 5 dollar gift car to in n out
Old 12-25-2008, 06:53 PM   #59
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
-a Laker win against the Celtics
-$150 from relatives
-Issey Miyake cologne from my mom
-jeans/jacket/beanie from me
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 06:55 PM   #60
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
An icecream maker and a new cd player for the max
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote