Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-08-2008, 10:30 AM   #31
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
It'd be funny if thieves start stealing lug nuts.

Then you'd be screwed.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:47 AM   #32
s14kouki_
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
s14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
It'd be funny if thieves start stealing lug nuts.

Then you'd be screwed.
seen it happen to some kics projects. with a snap on they were off in like 3min. wheels were bent in so atleast driver wouldnt try to drive it
s14kouki_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 10:51 AM   #33
duffman1278
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
duffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to duffman1278
I have a shorty's backpack that works well. Fits my steering wheel fine inside.
duffman1278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 10:52 AM   #34
Jordn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Jordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
You wanna strap the wheel ONTO the bag? As in not put it INTO the bag? So basically you want everyone to see it yeah? Fit straps to the thing and wear it as a backpack.

Hahahahahahahahahaaa. Fuck thats made my day.

Just wear it round your neck, with any luck it'll cut off some oxygen supply, your brain doesn't seem to be using it.
Jordn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 11:54 AM   #35
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Senor View Post
^lol. i do that with my bicycle. yeah i'm just that cool.....lol.

but yeah put it in your backpack. unless you're lil bow wow it's against the law to carry it like a douche.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuK2A1ZqoWs[/ame]

Yeah, umm who cares if he wanna take his wheel around with him? It's his personal choice, I actually thought of it as well.

It only takes one time for someone to steal your wheel from you, then you'll wish you had a bag for it.

When thieves do smash and grabs (which has happened to me) they take everything that isn't bolted down to the car, so if they stole my wheel I'd be fucked and have to wait for a friend with a QR steering wheel or wait to get all the tools to put the stock wheel back on.

He's got a decent idea.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 01:00 PM   #36
a_ahmed
BANNED

a_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfection
That mr beans video was frickin AWESOME lol thank you
a_ahmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 01:17 PM   #37
zugoi
Zilvia Junkie

zugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to behold
haha first thing that came to mind was bow wow from tokyo drift. like everyone else said. Anyone know a good backpack i can put my faceplate in?Did you seriously need to start a thread for this. If hes so original why would he want to get the opinion of others tellin him what to buy.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:27 PM   #38
piranhamatt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
piranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Probably because he was asking for a backpack that already had the capability to easily strap a wheel to. You added nothing but trash to this thread, zugoi.

As mentioned before, skateboard backpacks will work wonderfully.
piranhamatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 01:37 PM   #39
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
when i used to have my EF9, i used one of those NITTO drawstring bags that they would hand out at HIN for free...because at the time i was still daily driving it and parking it at places that worried me, it was big enough to hold the steering wheel and that was it

and i didnt look like a fuckin loser walking around the mall holding my steering wheel. people THINK they look cool because they walk around with that shit so people can say "OMG! is that your steering wheel?! thats so crazy!"...but really, you look stupid

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 01:45 PM   #40
dolphin
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
dolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dolphin
why worry about getting clowned on would you rather get clowned on or know that your car is not gonna get jack? i know thives can bring ther eown bla bla bla bla i take my steering off at work i get clowned on once in a while but hey once i explain they say thats a good idea
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 01:52 PM   #41
iluvpandas4
Leaky Injector

iluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to iluvpandas4
I used to keep mine in the trunk but then I realized a thief would probably search my car for the steering wheel. Even with a QR lock they'd still probably take the steering wheel and sell it for money. So now I carry it in my dickies backpack when I go out. Lucky for me I have a small campus so I just leave the wheel in my dorm when I'm not out driving. I have a deep dish steering wheel and it fits nicely in my backpack even with my books and notebooks.

+1 for education lol

'92 240sx Coupe
iluvpandas4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 03:02 PM   #42
Jordn
Zilvia Junkie

Jordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfection
Know what works for me? Leaving my steering wheel attached to my steering column. That way, no-one steals my steering wheel, I don't have to buy a bag, and I don't walk around looking like a douche because I've got a fucking Nardi on my back or something.

Its only a matter of time before some dude runs up behind you and tries to 'turn' you, using your ears as turn signal stalks.
Jordn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 03:17 PM   #43
SignalAutodrifter_D
Zilvia Member

SignalAutodrifter_D has a spectacular aura aboutSignalAutodrifter_D has a spectacular aura aboutSignalAutodrifter_D has a spectacular aura aboutSignalAutodrifter_D has a spectacular aura aboutSignalAutodrifter_D has a spectacular aura aboutSignalAutodrifter_D has a spectacular aura about
i cant believe you are serious....
SignalAutodrifter_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 03:23 PM   #44
blaze1
Zilvia Member

blaze1 is making a name for him/her selfblaze1 is making a name for him/her self
I use to hand cuff mine to my left hand.

never got annoying unless i was typing and i would take it off and handcuff it to my ankle.

brought alot of good laughs, kinda like jack chan in rush hour.
blaze1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 05:14 PM   #45
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleSexy180 View Post
its fucking socal. they'll steal your wheel if you have it laying somewhere in your car. come on, stealing or stealing stuff from a 240? they obviously know what kind of parts are useful to SELL again.

haha but really though if your breaking into a car for a radio and its 240.. try a camry or civic. better luck there
yeah for real, i'm not going to leave my steering wheel in my car when i lock the hub; that's retarded! thieves will search the car, i don't give a fuck if someone laughs at me, i don't know them, they don't know me, if it really gets down to it i'll knock a mother fucker out with it. but whatever, go ahead and leave it in the car then, if that shit gets jacked with your cd deck then go take the bus back home.
Old 07-08-2008, 05:20 PM   #46
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
but remember. zilvians don't like people laughing at them, thats why they drive crappy 240s anyways.

Last edited by burnsauto; 07-08-2008 at 05:50 PM..
burnsauto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 07:53 AM   #47
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
what school do you goto on which nights?

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 08:24 AM   #48
Mangudai
Zilvia Addict

Mangudai is an unknown quantity at this point
Cant say I blame you, many cars have been stolen from schools around here for years.
Mangudai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 10:11 AM   #49
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
i just got the $20 jansport and a nardi deepcorn and it fits fine with a few books
Old 07-09-2008, 10:36 AM   #50
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
my jansport backpack had these strap things on the back and i just locked mine in.

i used to carry it around with me on campus... i always got people asking me about it, mostly girls ironically.

i stopped cuz i got lazy attaching and unattaching the wheel everytime i had to get a book out.

funny thing is that in my speech class we had this q&a session after a presentation.. someone went way off topic and asked about why i carry my steering wheel around, hahahahaha. then people started giving out their own conclusions they came up with through the semester about why i carried it around. it was entertaining.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 10:46 AM   #51
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze1 View Post
I use to hand cuff mine to my left hand.

never got annoying unless i was typing and i would take it off and handcuff it to my ankle.

brought alot of good laughs, kinda like jack chan in rush hour.
I would just handcuff it to somewhere inside the car. That way no one can steal the steering wheel and u wont look like an asshat carrying it around.
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 10:52 AM   #52
xblack240x
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
xblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xblack240x
No no I'm not saying its a bad idea to take your steering wheel with you. Search, I made a thread similar to this one awhile back. I have a 350mm that fits in my regular jansport bag that already has a 2" binder and one or two books. Makes the bag look a little funny but most of the time I only have my binder so you can't even notice its there.
xblack240x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 10:53 AM   #53
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
I'm going to start taking the handlebars off my motorcycle and start carrying them around with me.
i can ride my bike with no handle bars no handle bars... haha do it zar it'd be pimp

NORTHFACE backpacks... there are plenty of them out there... and yes most skater backpack will work
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 03:02 PM   #54
SinisterSntra91
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
SinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
go to best buy and buy a book bag that is made to have a lap top and store it in there should have enough room. My swiss (people who make the army knife) book bag is real nice and has mass room for my lap top and chit but their bags are like $80.
Old 07-09-2008, 03:21 PM   #55
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
didnt bow wow have a backpack for his steering wheel in tokyo drift lmao

i brought my steering wheel to school once ONCE... i got made fun of all day =(
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:33 PM   #56
mondojackal
Zilvia Member

mondojackal has made poor choicesmondojackal has made poor choicesmondojackal has made poor choicesmondojackal has made poor choicesmondojackal has made poor choicesmondojackal has made poor choicesmondojackal has made poor choicesmondojackal has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to mondojackal
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhAtXSuMo View Post
didnt bow wow have a backpack for his steering wheel in tokyo drift lmao

i brought my steering wheel to school once ONCE... i got made fun of all day =(
the bow wow thing's already been said. and if you care what people think in high school, you've got bigger problems than if you should carry your steering wheel around with you or not.
mondojackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:36 PM   #57
murda-c
Post Whore!

murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondojackal View Post
the bow wow thing's already been said. and if you care what people think in high school, you've got bigger problems than if you should carry your steering wheel around with you or not.
caring what your friends think is perfectly normal, and no one likes to be made fun of.
Old 07-09-2008, 06:40 PM   #58
airsoft
Zilvia FREAK!

airsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of light
Put that shit on your dash when u disconnect it.
airsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:43 PM   #59
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
Park your car.

Remove steering wheel.

Chain your steering wheel to the nearest bike rack.

Done.
Old 07-09-2008, 07:10 PM   #60
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
i'd rather just have a steering wheel no one in their right mind would want to use and just leave it in the car....

(yes that is a hand throttle)
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote