Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Old 06-20-2010, 11:36 PM   #31
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Yeah thats dumb of the bmw driver.

I live around Mulholland and play with drivers once in a while.
If I get tailed by a car I don't have faith in getting away from,
I just drive at a pace I'm comfy with until I let them pass.
Really not that hard.

Lot of drivers out there (bmw or not) have no concept of being considerate.
Actually I've had the worst luck with Lexus owners.

btw - do road racing & auto-x occasionally.
canyon driving is completely different.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2010, 11:55 PM   #32
Weedm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Weedm is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
LOL.... weee
Old 06-21-2010, 09:36 AM   #33
2fast4y0u
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublestitch180 View Post
I don't think people are jealous of BMW's. There's alot of other things that people can
show for other than a car.

There's asshole drivers associated with any type of car. Just more so with the luxury brands
(MBZ, Lexus, BMW, Audi etc..) it comes with the territory as with seeing everyone else as inferior.

All it takes is for one 335 driver to ruin it for many.(The guy pretty much embarassed himself on youtube)

Your family must not be the "typical" bmw drivers then. Their probably just like me,
the typical Lexus driver (Slow/easy going/cruise) =).

The vid was just for $h!ts and giggles for me. Nothing serious.
now you are speaking my language. we are car enthusiest that enjoy driving.
2fast4y0u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:50 AM   #34
axiomatik
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The crazy thing is the BMW flips his lid after only 30 seconds. It would be one thing if it had been going on for 5 minutes and he had been right on his bumper, but after that short of time, his reaction was way out of line.
Old 06-21-2010, 02:17 PM   #35
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Wow, can't believe it but I recently experienced a little BMW-doucheyness coming home from work yesterday. I was on the highway and it had been raining pretty decently, so obviously I was going a little bit slower than the posted limit. And this 335 comes up to my car and is completely riding my ass... I maintain my position and speed and hes just there for a good 15 seconds until he finally gets to the side of my car, is pacing next to my car for another 5 seconds then finally speeds up and leaves me alone, stupid bitch.
Old 06-21-2010, 02:40 PM   #36
Tom25666
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Tom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
that guy probably just found out his wife is fucking the pool boy
Old 06-21-2010, 03:55 PM   #37
J3123MY
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
J3123MY is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Lol. What a douche bag. If that was tail gating, then i tailgate everyone basically lol. I wouldn't have taken shit from that fucker.

But that bimmer driver in the z4 that fucked with those rednecks lol. That was the shit. I bet those rednecks were like shit, we fucked with the wrong bimmer driver. lol.

Last edited by J3123MY; 06-21-2010 at 09:57 PM..
J3123MY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 04:10 PM   #38
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Bahaha.

Awesome.

My DD is a BMW and I'm not a D-Bag?
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 04:27 PM   #39
sileighty83
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
sileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileighty83
didn't he know objects in mirror are closer then they appear to be LOL
Old 06-21-2010, 07:12 PM   #40
doublestitch180
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
doublestitch180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
^^^HAHAHA. You'd figured he would know. Cuz he's edgamiucated Alumni from . HAHA^^
doublestitch180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 09:57 PM   #41
J3123MY
BANNED

J3123MY is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
My DD is a BMW and I'm not a D-Bag?
Lol. You are a Douche bag. Douche bags don't know they are Douche bags. jk.
J3123MY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 10:53 PM   #42
E-Warrior
BANNED

E-Warrior is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by apex View Post
335i's come with runflats my bro has one

So we ruin his gas mileage instead lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fast4y0u View Post
fuck the bmw owern/driver bullshit.
theres a lot of asshole 240 drivers too. i have had bmws in my family for years and we are not ass hole drivers. just because you own certain type of car, does mean you drive different.
i didnt watch the video and i dont car too. i think some of u guys are jealous u dont have a bmw
FUCK BMW. I cannot even begin to speculate on how much I HATE luxury cars. I hate them to the core. They are worthless with only one purpose in life....to jack up the prices on EVERYTHING. Insurance/Maintanence etc. And for what?? Some fucking heated leather seats, a touchscreen indash navigation, some super soft suspension so your fat lazy ass doesnt get bruised by Americas piss poor streets and worst of all the ability to parralel park itself??????? FUCK BMW/LEXUS/INFINITI/MERCEDES/ETC

Fuck bicyclists also. They are worse than tailgaters and luxury cars. They are pricks.

On to the topic of tail gating. I have had ricers try to race me, and when I dont they slow down and get so close to my ass I cant see their headlights. This being the reason why I have 50 cents worth of pennies on standby, and a sunroof!
E-Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 01:35 AM   #43
rob22
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (50)
rob22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
+1 on my lil cubby full of change.! ha
Old 06-22-2010, 05:25 AM   #44
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
I used to daily drive my 240, and when I did, I was a very responsible driver. Then I turned it into my track car and decided to get another daily. I got a BMW. As soon as I got in it I had the sudden urge to drive like a jackass and cut people off while having my middle finger fly in the wind. It was such a life changing experience. Now that's all I do all day long!

LOL. But really, I have had my fair share of douche bag drivers fuck with me in their BMW's as well. And if you drive an older BMW, the newer BMW driver will be even more of a douche bag to you than if you were in any other car. haha.

And for those of you hating on BMW because all their drivers are douche bags and don't know how to drive, well I drive the shit out of the BMW at the track. It's a great handling car and BMW's aren't all plush and luxurious like MBZ, Audi, Lexus, etc.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 07:17 AM   #45
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by J3123MY View Post
Lol. You are a Douche bag. Douche bags don't know they are Douche bags. jk.
Bahahaha.

I cannot argue with that logic.

I am a douche bag.
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 09:17 AM   #46
BoostinIX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (29)
BoostinIX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to BoostinIX Send a message via AIM to BoostinIX Send a message via MSN to BoostinIX Send a message via Yahoo to BoostinIX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom25666 View Post
that guy probably just found out his wife is fucking the pool boy

<--- The neighbor, not the pool boy :P
BoostinIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 11:43 AM   #47
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
I used to daily drive my 240, and when I did, I was a very responsible driver. Then I turned it into my track car and decided to get another daily. I got a BMW. As soon as I got in it I had the sudden urge to drive like a jackass and cut people off while having my middle finger fly in the wind. It was such a life changing experience. Now that's all I do all day long!

LOL. But really, I have had my fair share of douche bag drivers fuck with me in their BMW's as well. And if you drive an older BMW, the newer BMW driver will be even more of a douche bag to you than if you were in any other car. haha.

And for those of you hating on BMW because all their drivers are douche bags and don't know how to drive, well I drive the shit out of the BMW at the track. It's a great handling car and BMW's aren't all plush and luxurious like MBZ, Audi, Lexus, etc.
Like mentioned before, previous 240sx owners that went to BMW are not as douchey as pure bred BMW owners.
Old 06-22-2010, 12:06 PM   #48
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
What a fucking ass. BMW drivers do have a bad rep but of course not EVERY BMW driver is like that.

The majority of 335i drivers always try to race me too.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:27 AM   #49
DenkiMan!
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
DenkiMan! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
i hate BMW with a stern, burning, unhealthy passion
DenkiMan! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 04:23 PM   #50
sliksta1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
sliksta1 has a spectacular aura aboutsliksta1 has a spectacular aura aboutsliksta1 has a spectacular aura aboutsliksta1 has a spectacular aura aboutsliksta1 has a spectacular aura aboutsliksta1 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I would of got out the car too and bitch slapped that moron for acting like that.
Old 06-23-2010, 04:58 PM   #51
Choku_Dorian
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Choku_Dorian is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Warrior View Post
I cannot even begin to speculate on how much I HATE luxury cars. I hate them to the core. They are worthless with only one purpose in life....to jack up the prices on EVERYTHING. Insurance/Maintanence etc. And for what??
Mad fellatio.
Choku_Dorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 06:48 PM   #52
mastadon
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
mastadon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Hahaha, love the BMW hate in this thread. It reeks of jealousy in this here. If you could afford a BMW you would probably have a different attitude. Just cause this guy is an ass doesn't mean bimmers suck.
mastadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 07:03 PM   #53
doublestitch180
Zilvia Member

^^Yea but for some of them, is it the car that makes the man?
OR the man that makes the car?

Who said bimmer suck? I'm OK with bimmers. Hell... maybe in the future I'll switch to a bimmer, who knows?
But just like mrflip69 said...the pricks are on the inside. LOL You declide.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:10 PM   #54
Ekaptn
Leaky Injector

Ekaptn is an unknown quantity at this point
LMAO tht guy needs his eyes checked
Ekaptn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:16 PM   #55
DenkiMan!
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
DenkiMan! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
people hate on bmws for many reasons. i think the biggest one is because bmw pretty much has the highest rate of asshole drivers over the other euro luxury makes.

i for 1 hate how complex they are...even for 86 the 5 series was just retarded difficult to work with (i know because i have one). i cud go on a all day about how i hate the complexity of modern cars in general but i wont lol
DenkiMan! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 09:33 AM   #56
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastadon View Post
Hahaha, love the BMW hate in this thread. It reeks of jealousy in this here. If you could afford a BMW you would probably have a different attitude. Just cause this guy is an ass doesn't mean bimmers suck.
First who said that people on Zilvia count afford BMWs?

Second the MAJORITY of people arent saying that BMWs suck but that the people who drive them have the stereotype of being douchebags. Of course not all of them are but a lot of them live up to the stereotype.
Old 06-25-2010, 12:07 PM   #57
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
I've got a rather bad temper, but even I would've reacted the same as the MS3 driver, just from being stunned. It's one of those things where as it happens, you're so caught off guard that you don't even get a chance to react violently.

The Bimmer driver was a fucktard. The MS3 wasn't even on his ass, nor were they going all that fast. He's the perfect example of the type of jerkoff that needs to get the shit kicked out of him so he'll realize his place in the world.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:26 PM   #58
tehkmob
Zilvia Junkie

tehkmob is an unknown quantity at this point
That guy is a saint. I would grabbed something amd beat that guy to death... Talk crazy to me on a country road.... Lost your mind..
tehkmob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:38 PM   #59
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Being a previous bmw owner and from bmw forums, I noticed there are the bimmer owners that think imports are nothing but shitbox ricers now matter how nice the car is and there are the bimmer owners who are car enthusiast and can appreciate a car of any other make. Reading in import forums I also see the import owners who think bmw owners are all pricks. It's called stereotype. The ignorant and the stubborn see through narrow tunnels.

There are idiots out there on the road, try not to be one. If you're on the other end of the stick, people die over stupid shit like this, I'm probably just passive but I avoid 'em.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 07:54 PM   #60
doublestitch180
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
Being a previous bmw owner and from bmw forums, I noticed there are the bimmer owners that think imports are nothing but shitbox ricers now matter how nice the car is and there are the bimmer owners who are car enthusiast and can appreciate a car of any other make. Reading in import forums I also see the import owners who think bmw owners are all pricks. It's called stereotype. The ignorant and the stubborn see through narrow tunnels.

There are idiots out there on the road, try not to be one. If you're on the other end of the stick, people die over stupid shit like this, I'm probably just passive but I avoid 'em.
EVERYONE does alittle bit of stereotyping no matter what. It human nature.....But I see your point. =)