Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2005, 10:29 PM   #31
phreze
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
phreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to phreze
We need seven people total. I am going to give the rest of you guys another week or so.
Old 11-09-2005, 01:26 AM   #32
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
if your gonna give everybody all this pressure to drop $460 with your ultimatums then i suggest you just order it already...last time i checked, josh is holding the gb so stop trying to call all the shots...last thing a person wants or you need is for someone to be pressured and back out...what are you a car salesman?...welcome to the cons of GBs...if you cant wait, dont be apart of it...i waited forever for the 5 lug convo GB...no buyers, i sucked it up and paid more than GB price...
Old 11-09-2005, 06:03 AM   #33
phreze
Zilvia Addict

phreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw20>>s14
if your gonna give everybody all this pressure to drop $460 with your ultimatums then i suggest you just order it already...last time i checked, josh is holding the gb so stop trying to call all the shots...last thing a person wants or you need is for someone to be pressured and back out...what are you a car salesman?...welcome to the cons of GBs...if you cant wait, dont be apart of it...i waited forever for the 5 lug convo GB...no buyers, i sucked it up and paid more than GB price...
Not presureing anyone, but I'm not going to sit around for weeks with my fingers crossed waiting if no one else is serious. Who is calling shots? I have wanted this exhaust for weeks now and I know it will take 8-12 more weeks to come in, henceforth why I wouldn't want to wait.

If anyone serouisly is pressured into spending $460 that they weren't going to spend then maybe I should be a car salesman. Thanks for pointing out the reason why I wouldn't want to wait in the last line " I waited forever for the 5 lug convo GB...no buyers, i sucked it up and paid more than GB price" If I am going to pay full price, chances are I am not going to wait around to do so. Thanks for your time, I never knew how a groupbuy worked
Old 11-09-2005, 10:25 AM   #34
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AutoRnD
ok guys calm down..
i spoke w/ boss man..
we can drop it to 5 total..
so that is good..
so far 1 is fully paid for.
now... if anyone has anymore questions feel free to ask.

Nardi, Enkei, Stance, AME Master Distributors for USA

Check Out Our Facebook!
Old 11-09-2005, 03:27 PM   #35
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreze
Not presureing anyone, but I'm not going to sit around for weeks with my fingers crossed waiting if no one else is serious. Who is calling shots? I have wanted this exhaust for weeks now and I know it will take 8-12 more weeks to come in, henceforth why I wouldn't want to wait.

If anyone serouisly is pressured into spending $460 that they weren't going to spend then maybe I should be a car salesman. Thanks for pointing out the reason why I wouldn't want to wait in the last line " I waited forever for the 5 lug convo GB...no buyers, i sucked it up and paid more than GB price" If I am going to pay full price, chances are I am not going to wait around to do so. Thanks for your time, I never knew how a groupbuy worked
good to see that you didnt take the "common zilvia" approach and start e-thugging at me...and at the same time i wasnt trying to argue or call you out...i was considering this GB until i had my sights set on a bride...and money is tight for me so im just expressing frustrations that other people may potentially feel while considering a GB against the clock...

killer price from josh, hope all that do join the GB enjoy their exhausts...but for me, maybe next time around...
Old 11-09-2005, 06:27 PM   #36
Zilvia
Leaky Injector

Zilvia is an unknown quantity at this point
I might, sorry if I don't in advanced... because I might already have one on the way... lol
sounds a lil' weird, but yeah...
Old 11-10-2005, 02:00 AM   #37
kuramaya
Nissanaholic!

kuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfection
For those that wanted to see the pics of it installed on a car click my Sig, I run the GP Sports SPEC D..no resonator though on the one sold in Japan...its a straight shot....a resonator would have been nice cause this b1tch is loud as phuck..and yes you have to cut the tow hook off...oh yeah all the way down the page I have a under the car shot too...
late
Daryl
Old 11-10-2005, 08:05 AM   #38
BlazedGlory
Zilvia Junkie

BlazedGlory will become famous soon enoughBlazedGlory will become famous soon enoughBlazedGlory will become famous soon enough
ah fck it... I'll probably splurge on this. Right now I have an apex'i n1 muffler with custom piping and no resonator - it is loud and doesn't fit very good.

Don't start backing out yet guys, if I'm down it will be Monday at the latest (after I get paid tomorrow and get everything else worked out)...
Old 11-10-2005, 10:09 AM   #39
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

AutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the rough
dont worry guys keep ti coming.. we can get this through =)

Check Out Our Facebook!
Old 11-10-2005, 03:15 PM   #40
Zilvia
Leaky Injector

If you can get me a spec D pro exhuast for the s13 + the carbon fiber silencer for $490 shipped I'm in... but I don't know how to do the pay-pall thing so it might take me a while to get you the money prolly by monday or so.
Old 11-10-2005, 03:49 PM   #41
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

just sign up and follow the directions...you have a checking/savings account right? thats all you need...makes life a whole lot easier...
Old 11-10-2005, 08:09 PM   #42
phreze
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilvia
If you can get me a spec D pro exhuast for the s13 + the carbon fiber silencer for $490 shipped I'm in... but I don't know how to do the pay-pall thing so it might take me a while to get you the money prolly by monday or so.
Carbon Fiber Silencer? I hope your not talking about the Exas Spec 2 Pro Carbon which ArD has listed as $680.
Old 11-10-2005, 11:54 PM   #43
Zilvia
Leaky Injector

the silencer that comes with the spec d pro is made of carbon fiber right?
Old 11-11-2005, 10:33 AM   #44
phreze
Zilvia Addict

No, if it does come with a siliencer I am pretty sure it would be stainless steel.
Old 11-11-2005, 10:56 AM   #45
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

ok this is for the stainless spec d pro.
the carbon spec 2 is not this groupbuy and it is very expensive.
the main muffler on this is stainless.

Check Out Our Facebook!
Old 11-11-2005, 12:01 PM   #46
P4rD0nM3
Zilvia FREAK!

P4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of light
Better clear it up Josh for some would be buyers that it's not the Exas Spec 2 Pro Carbon.
Old 11-11-2005, 04:29 PM   #47
Delphic Reason

Delphic Reason is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Delphic Reason
Does GP Sports make this cat back without the burnt tip? Like the Spec D, but with a resonator?.

I would be interested in a group buy for that particular item.

Old 11-12-2005, 08:20 AM   #48
phreze
Zilvia Addict

Um I think they do buts its a fully stainless steel unit. Like this one
Called the g4 gigas and its $576. Beter off getting this one inless you want to drop the extra coin. Josh said it would be special order and there is not group buy on it.
Old 11-14-2005, 11:04 AM   #49
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

yup boys and girls
This groupbuy is for
GP SPORTS SPEC D
Exhaust system with resonator and burnt tip muffler.

Check Out Our Facebook!
Old 11-14-2005, 07:10 PM   #50
nsn240
Zilvia Addict

nsn240 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nsn240
pretty sure i'm gonna buy this... whats the buyer total up to now?
Old 11-15-2005, 12:21 PM   #51
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

so far 1 has fully paid

Check Out Our Facebook!
Old 11-15-2005, 06:27 PM   #52
nsn240
Zilvia Addict

nsn240 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nsn240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ard josh
so far 1 has fully paid
so if i pay, and 5 people dont pay... what happens?
Old 11-15-2005, 10:24 PM   #53
P4rD0nM3
Zilvia FREAK!

P4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of light
YO uwait for another 5 people.
Old 11-15-2005, 10:39 PM   #54
phreze
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsn240
so if i pay, and 5 people dont pay... what happens?
Actully since you only need five buyers now if you paid in addition to the first person to have paid then you wait for 3 more people
Old 11-16-2005, 10:13 AM   #55
cali240sxdrifter
Zilvia FREAK!

cali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cali240sxdrifter
Josh, would this GB work with the exhaust for a S2000 instead for a 240? I don't like how big dual exhaust look on the S.

Garage - 00 S2000, 09 BMW M3 Sedan, 17 Tacoma, 09 BMW Wagon
Old 11-16-2005, 10:35 AM   #56
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

nope only for 240's
=)
i'm being mean to the honda guys...
it all depends..
if we close to 5 i will go ahead and order up

Check Out Our Facebook!
Old 11-16-2005, 02:28 PM   #57
cali240sxdrifter
Zilvia FREAK!

cali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cali240sxdrifter
Boo!
AutoRND are racist towards hondas!! lol, jk man
It seems that the same exhaust for the s2000 is 20 bucks cheaper... I'll PM you when I'm ready to order and I also might have a few other S owners that may want part in this too.

Garage - 00 S2000, 09 BMW M3 Sedan, 17 Tacoma, 09 BMW Wagon
Old 11-18-2005, 10:47 AM   #58
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

bump for gp sports spec d PRO

Check Out Our Facebook!
Old 11-18-2005, 07:02 PM   #59
BlazedGlory
Zilvia Junkie

BlazedGlory will become famous soon enoughBlazedGlory will become famous soon enoughBlazedGlory will become famous soon enough
Alright bishes! I'm paid up in full now! How many is that fully paid, 2? Let's quit pussy-footin' around and get this on the way to us!

=)
Old 11-19-2005, 02:40 AM   #60
cr00k_lyn
Zilvia Addict

cr00k_lyn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to cr00k_lyn
If the buy is still up in xmas time im in..
Closed Thread