Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 02-25-2004, 09:44 AM   #31
Var
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Var
i frown on parking lot meets cause they are boring anyways.

How about Huddart Park in Redwood City? there are 100 + miles of twisty roads going in all direction from Alice's restaurant. There are a lot of motorcycles and cars that meet at the top and chill on sundays. We can always have a spot at the park, drive up to Alice's for lunch. or something like that. i cant believe i never thought of a meet at Huddart park. If we dont end up doing this meet there, i'll definitely try to get one going later when it gets warmer.
Old 02-25-2004, 11:39 AM   #32
CustomS14A
Zilvia Junkie

CustomS14A is an unknown quantity at this point
For any car meet on a weedend im down just make it a shure thing
Jay try out this web site www.liberousa.net or www.signalauto.com give these people a call and get a sr.
CustomS14A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 09:28 PM   #33
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
dang signal thats some baller stuff... goto rcrewracing.com or soemthing..
dvdevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 11:58 PM   #34
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Danio is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by westboroughpimp
i frown on parking lot meets cause they are boring anyways.

How about Huddart Park in Redwood City? there are 100 + miles of twisty roads going in all direction from Alice's restaurant. There are a lot of motorcycles and cars that meet at the top and chill on sundays. We can always have a spot at the park, drive up to Alice's for lunch. or something like that. ...
That's a good idea and you can still go ahead and do that at a parking lot meet. Whatever activities people decide to do afterward is up to them. Some people go home and whine on the forums about how boring the meet was while others get together and go driving or eat or whatever. I like to just keep it simple. The goal's just to organize a time and place for 240SX owners to meet if they want to, and then they can do whatever they want.

I know more people are gonna start bringing up driving on "twisty roads". Personally I don't like having more than 4 cars driving together on a mountain road, so I'm definitely not gonna include that activity as part of a car meet. But what you decide to do after the meet is up to you.
Danio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 10:21 AM   #35
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
cool i was definitely not trying to set up a touge but it doesnt hurt to be around nice roads. plus there are 4 different directions you can drive to, and one of them splits into 4 more.
Old 02-26-2004, 11:13 AM   #36
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
im down with a touge

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 04:55 PM   #37
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
gonna bring out the new s13?
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 05:31 PM   #38
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
hmm, maybe. we'll see what happens.

I AM LEGIT.
Old 02-26-2004, 05:49 PM   #39
driftcrazy
Zilvia Member

driftcrazy is an unknown quantity at this point
so when is the meet happeing? and where?
driftcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 07:36 PM   #40
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftcrazy
so when is the meet happeing? and where?
Not totally sure where yet. Shooting for Pleasanton.

Probably will take place on March 14, Sunday, cuz that's what most people want. But if we set it on Sunday, we might have to sacrifice our JDM special guest Makoto.

Anyway, nothing's final yet.
Old 02-26-2004, 07:42 PM   #41
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

i dont get it ....was the guest suppose to be at a meet or wha??

I AM LEGIT.
Old 02-26-2004, 10:14 PM   #42
anthony240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
anthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anthony240
woohooo!! finally, a REAL Norcal meet. here's a website I found:

http://www.ci.pleasanton.ca.us/pdf/r...rtsparkmap.pdf

seems like it's just a bunch of soccer fields and baseball diamonds. hmmm, can we actually get some exercise during a meet? i think that would be a first, instead of just standing around staring at each others cars, we can play some kickball (yea!) or throw the pigskin around. and, for those inclined with hand-eye coordination (unlike me) can spend time at the batting cages. dang, I gotta get into shape!

But I still wouldn't know how busy (or not) they are on the weekends. but with 5 baseball diamonds and 11 soccer fields, that would be more than enough space. And do it on the 14th so I can come! and we can make it a bbq too. it's gonna be awesome!
Old 02-27-2004, 11:04 AM   #43
knghtryde
Zilvia Addict

knghtryde has a little shameless behavior in the past
So still no where or when?

To push oneself to the limit is all that
one can do. To quit is to die.
knghtryde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 10:49 PM   #44
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by knghtryde
So still no where or when?
Yeah. I'll try to have that decided by tomorrow night.
Old 03-01-2004, 01:05 AM   #45
stealthj
Zilvia Junkie

stealthj is making a name for him/her selfstealthj is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to stealthj
im down for wherever and wwhenever
Old 03-01-2004, 10:18 AM   #46
cali240sxdrifter
Zilvia FREAK!

cali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cali240sxdrifter
dang, bringing back the NorCal meets huh? Am down and finally can bring my 240 to the meet hehe. Should I bring the smelly hoes or is someone providing them already?

Garage - 00 S2000, 09 BMW M3 Sedan, 17 Tacoma, 09 BMW Wagon
cali240sxdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 12:19 PM   #47
Var
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cali240sxdrifter
dang, bringing back the NorCal meets huh? Am down and finally can bring my 240 to the meet hehe. Should I bring the smelly hoes or is someone providing them already?

these smelly hoes you speak of. do they smell good or bad?
Old 03-01-2004, 02:46 PM   #48
cali240sxdrifter
Zilvia FREAK!

cali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cali240sxdrifter
Ha, as smelly as u want them to be =P hehe

We should do a date on saturday because I got class on monday and I need to leave back to LA on Sunday afternoon.

Garage - 00 S2000, 09 BMW M3 Sedan, 17 Tacoma, 09 BMW Wagon
cali240sxdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 03:58 PM   #49
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Thumbs up

Ehh sorry, but most people seem to want Sunday. :\

All right, the meet will most likely be on March 14, Sunday, at Pleasanton Sports & Recreation Park (5800 Parkside Drive / Pleasanton, CA), Parking Lot #2. I'll make a new thread soon with final details.