Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-28-2008, 05:56 PM   #31
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
If your worried about lag with the 3076r just get a haltech and setup anti-lag

it works....I havent used mine lately though.

hope your getting .63 housing.

trust me when I say you don't need anything bigger than 260 duration.
Old 03-28-2008, 05:57 PM   #32
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
Originally Posted by McRussellPants View Post
science?

lol, I haven't yet, it shouldn't be to awful though. the gusset is pretty high above it.

yeah Mustang guy didn't really get how 240SX dash works. But he put that cage in meth head style in like a day. so all thats gonna happen is Im gonna move the dash closer to me by about 3in.

as such.
i was wondering how you were gonna solve this problem. nice build!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 06:16 PM   #33
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
tejas no tenemos el dinero por los dimples

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 06:28 PM   #34
LS240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
LS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
So if this isn't a track car, why did you go with full cage? Cage+unprotected head=
LS240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 06:31 PM   #35
rps13drift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
rps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS240 View Post
So if this isn't a track car, why did you go with full cage? Cage+unprotected head=
Cuz he is not a wuss!
rps13drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 06:50 PM   #36
96Turbo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prok0 View Post
Dimple Die gussets for functionality and that added gangster.

PS. bmrs lines <3's you, say no to stainless braided shit.
please explain what bmrs lines are???? I'm curious cuz i just ordered a high pressure -an setup for my hoopty. The lines are stainless braided teflon lined designed for high pressure applications (2500psi) and i got steel hose ends.

Another question...why is one of your -an adapters o ring, while the other isn't? And what paint is that on the engine bay?

Anyways, it your engine bay looks sexy. Looks like lots of money in -an hoses/fittings. Damn that shit adds up quick!! +1 for being such a baller
96Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 06:58 PM   #37
Def
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
Def is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
You should finish screwing the nipples into most your AN hose end ferrules. They won't hold for shit with a gap that big. Proper gap between nipple and ferrule is 1/16" MAX.
Def is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 07:00 PM   #38
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
Quote:
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
Old 03-28-2008, 07:02 PM   #39
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
niiiiiice, but will she be ready for Mineral Wells on the 13th?
Old 03-28-2008, 07:14 PM   #40
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
pretty sick. you think itll make it down to mineral wells anytime soon?
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 07:25 PM   #41
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Def View Post
You should finish screwing the nipples into most your AN hose end ferrules. They won't hold for shit with a gap that big. Proper gap between nipple and ferrule is 1/16" MAX.
wut?

oh, yeah, I haven't finished with them all yet.

I build AN lines all day long, lol.

Quote:
hope your getting .63 housing.

trust me when I say you don't need anything bigger than 260 duration.
.63 GT 4 Bolt.

I was looking for the E frame Ported Cover though, I thought you had that.

Cams will come down the line. Big Lift 256s most likely

I'm not too worried about fighting lag, I know what I'm in for and its gonna be a total hooker but worst case is I'll just have to show the exedy whos boss.

I'll be running MS109 so I'm expecting it to be about like a 3071 on 93.

No Chance for 13th.
McRussellPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 07:32 PM   #42
sblack13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
mmm S15 Motor
mmm 3076
i'm jealous
sblack13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 09:12 PM   #43
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Dude come on you know there's nothing cooler than driving around town in a helmet waving at motorcyclists, and when you pull up at a gas station while everybody's staring you climb out through your Nascar bars and start feeding credit cards to the pump only after you set your steering wheel on the roof.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 09:28 PM   #44
clark
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
clark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

i'm sorry but this is all i thought when i saw that smashed melon.
clark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 09:30 PM   #45
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
OOooOOooOOoO FUCKIN SEXY
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 09:33 PM   #46
JVDSKYRINE
Zilvia Junkie

JVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny5 View Post
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
Agreed or maybe he can drive like this....everyones doing it I heard its the new fad.....

Or maybe he will just be awesome at driving and not crash

anyways sweeeeet ass car!!!!!! That engine bay is sooo clean I am jealous
JVDSKYRINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 09:34 PM   #47
96Turbo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by clark View Post

i'm sorry but this is all i thought when i saw that smashed melon.
"wanna see me smash some fruit?!?!?! Black gallagher don't go out like a punk ass bitch with a mallet!!!!" - Dave Chappelle
96Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 09:44 PM   #48
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
dude, this car won't see the street ever, fuck rock chips. show car.

Moreso, I'll drive this on a track, without a helmet. because this is Texas, we do it big, no faggot safety shit.

120mph on wagon wheels with a leather football helmet, like the all or nothing days.
Old 03-28-2008, 09:52 PM   #49
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
dimple died holes cause crashes

not having dimple died holes means not having crashes.
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 10:38 PM   #50
Def
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
Def is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
wut?

oh, yeah, I haven't finished with them all yet.

I build AN lines all day long, lol.
Ok, just stood out at me. I've seen a lot of people making lines here and other forums recently that stop screwing the nippling in the moment it gets some resistance and leave like a 1/4-3/8" gap.
Def is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 11:06 PM   #51
afro88
Leaky Injector

afro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really nice
Quote:
dude, this car won't see the street ever, fuck rock chips. show car.

Moreso, I'll drive this on a track, without a helmet. because this is Texas, we do it big, no faggot safety shit.

120mph on wagon wheels with a leather football helmet, like the all or nothing days.
HAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA I love the Texas drift scene! Like drifting in another country. Like WTF is safety?!?!?!
Old 03-29-2008, 09:28 AM   #52
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Nice, loving the strut tower gussets.

+1
Old 03-29-2008, 06:58 PM   #53
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Quote:
"Track Car" build = instant never gets driven.

Sadly, there is too much truth to this.
Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 04:37 AM   #54
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
PROOF Zilvia isn't ready for this orgasmic experience.
Old 03-31-2008, 12:45 PM   #55
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Glad you were able to source your BV cage.

Engine bay looks good so far.

Awesome.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 12:55 PM   #56
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Whats your AFRs?
Old 03-31-2008, 01:13 PM   #57
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Whats your AFRs?
13.5:1 Compression.

13:5:1 AFR.

dance with the VP Import devil.
Old 03-31-2008, 01:16 PM   #58
slideways2004
Nissanaholic!

slideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to slideways2004
Quote:
13.5:1 Compression.

13:5:1 AFR.

dance with the VP Import devil.
nice. someone read their scc this month!
slideways2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 01:17 PM   #59
slideways2004
Nissanaholic!

slideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to slideways2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
Glad you were able to source your BV cage.

Engine bay looks good so far.

Awesome.
alex doesn't make them anymore right??
slideways2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 01:17 PM   #60
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
I like your lol car. That is all.
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote