Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 10-16-2009, 12:14 AM   #31
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
lol yeah, meds make me retarded. i should have wiki'd it first...
You are retarded, if you are relying in Wiki for facts about the Universe. LOL

Seriously though, the Universe is still expanding, we really do not know how large it is. We only know how old it is.

If you want to read a really good book thats both trippy and full of facts read God according to God.
It will knock the socks off the most devout atheist as it uses Astronomical Physics among other things to prove the existence of a being that created all of this.
It not only makes sense from a Scientific perspective but it has tons of reference data to back up its conclusions complete with other Scientists that did not believe and now do based on their own Scientific discoveries.

The Universe is pretty damn amazing but what is even more amazing is what created us stems right back to the big bang. Wrap that around your head. In effect we in sense older molecule wise then we sometimes realize. Kinda makes you look at things a little different. Also warps your mind when you start really thinking about it.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2009, 01:50 AM   #32
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
You are retarded, if you are relying in Wiki for facts about the Universe. LOL
read. i said i SHOULD HAVE checked wiki first, not that i DID. i was just going off what was going on in my tylenol raped brain.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:38 AM   #33
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
I took an astronomy course and it was seriously the most amazing class I've ever taken.

It sucks how we can never travel to these other galaxies since we can never reach the speed of light. Theoretically...
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 03:15 AM   #34
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
yeah, that's what pisses me off most.
Old 10-16-2009, 04:35 AM   #35
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
zenki.life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zenki.life
i think we will find some way around not being able to travel at the speed of light. some thing to do with using time.

just my .02.

to infinity....and beyond!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by super240s14 View Post
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.
zenki.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:04 AM   #36
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenki.life View Post
i think we will find some way around not being able to travel at the speed of light. some thing to do with using time.

just my .02.

to infinity....and beyond!!!
Yeah that sounds like the most logical answer. Or those worm hole things we were talking about. So what does space expand into, space??? Like is there another type of space that our space is pushing on or someone thing we cant even imagine??
S14_Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:08 AM   #37
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
i wish i could use that picture as my desktop background, that's awesome.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:09 AM   #38
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
So let's say we did get out there and started creating coloines and traveling farther and farther out... Creating New forms of travel and Star Trek style Crap...

Basing this next part on our "Human history", When does War Start? When do we start blowing the Crap out of each other in space for claim a new Prize planet? Where is the Next "Space Cadet Hitler" .. LMAO...

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:10 AM   #39
timlush
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
timlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to timlush
I have always wondered, no matter how big space is, it has to stop somewhere. And when it does, what's on the other side of that??
timlush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 01:03 PM   #40
deolio
Post Whore!

i think space goes on for ever.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:11 PM   #41
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
like I said before kinda creepy but cool
Old 10-16-2009, 02:31 PM   #42
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by timlush View Post
I have always wondered, no matter how big space is, it has to stop somewhere. And when it does, what's on the other side of that??
Ya I always wondered that as kid as well. It was always mind boggling. LOL You would sit there wondering and you have no answer. LOL I hate having no answers. I like answers. LOL The Universe can drive a man nuts.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 10-16-2009, 02:49 PM   #43
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
At the end of the universe, is another universe. haha.

I like the ending of Men In Black when each universe is like a huge alien's marble. CRAZY!
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 03:05 PM   #44
SexPanda
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
I have an idea of what the end of space is like, but its so impossibly difficult to explain I won't even try.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 03:29 PM   #45
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPanda View Post
I have an idea of what the end of space is like, but its so impossibly difficult to explain I won't even try.
explain its alright
Old 10-16-2009, 03:34 PM   #46
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Ok, space is infininately limited, if that makes sense. Remember those old Pac Man games where when you went out 1 side of the map you came back on the other side?

Now image that, except fucking gigantic, and in 3 dimensions. Space and time always bending back in on its self. Thats honestly the best I could explain it. And that is not really a good explanation.
Old 10-16-2009, 03:35 PM   #47
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
so if you reach one end of space, you'll end up on the other side?

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 03:37 PM   #48
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
The Otherside of what though? Does it end and begin a entirely new different kinda of Outra-Space? Or is it like the Earth and bring us in full circle??

Also is there suppose to be some kind of 4th Dimension in Space.. some kind of ... well shit I cant think of the word

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 04:28 PM   #49
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPanda View Post
Ok, space is infininately limited, if that makes sense. Remember those old Pac Man games where when you went out 1 side of the map you came back on the other side?

Now image that, except fucking gigantic, and in 3 dimensions. Space and time always bending back in on its self. Thats honestly the best I could explain it. And that is not really a good explanation.
that would be crazy.... shit this is something no one will ever find out.

Still more needs to be explained
Old 10-16-2009, 11:19 PM   #50
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
At the end of the universe, is another universe. haha.

I like the ending of Men In Black when each universe is like a huge alien's marble. CRAZY!
I kinda think yes there is other universes. Like our universe is expanding from the "big bang" But our plant earth was created from a "big band" so that means we are always expanding as well right?? So where is the center of the universe I know no one has the answer for this. Just think SexPanda showed us that 4 mount camera pic that was 13 billion years old. Think, there could be another earth like place that is where we were 3 millions years ago they could have there own new type of life that is just starting out.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:23 PM   #51
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

well in my astro class they were saying that the universe is continuously expanding at the speed of light...into what idk

-Jorge
Old 10-17-2009, 12:21 AM   #52
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift N Dragg View Post
The Otherside of what though? Does it end and begin a entirely new different kinda of Outra-Space? Or is it like the Earth and bring us in full circle??

Also is there suppose to be some kind of 4th Dimension in Space.. some kind of ... well shit I cant think of the word
Actually they have postulated the possibility of 5 dimensions. If you really want to here some mind blowing stuff watch the show on the History Channel called Universe.

Its pretty damn good

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 10-17-2009, 02:02 PM   #53
Dalton918
Leaky Injector

Dalton918 is an unknown quantity at this point
I've been poking around on this site for a while trying to explain the fourth and fifth demensions.
My brain hurts now but some of you might find it interesting
Fourth Dimension: Tetraspace
Dalton918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 02:48 PM   #54
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

little off topic but its interesting

YouTube - The Uniplanetary Evolution Theory

-Jorge
Old 10-17-2009, 02:51 PM   #55
deolio
Post Whore!

there was a video i saw a while ago that explained up to the 10th demension. i got confused after the 7th dimension.
Old 10-17-2009, 06:35 PM   #56
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
there was a video i saw a while ago that explained up to the 10th demension. i got confused after the 7th dimension.
This ??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkxieS-6WuA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySBaYMESb8o
Old 10-17-2009, 07:00 PM   #57
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

So they are saying that the "big bang" crated a universe. But where did all of our elements come from?? The "big bang" did not crate our elements.
Old 10-18-2009, 11:33 PM   #58
mademedoit
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
mademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
So whats realy going to blow your mind is when we start to send people to colonate mars and they start to have kids. They will become the first aliens and over generations will evolve to the different gravity and atmosphere (pure oxygen?). They might lose some of their resembalance to earth humans and we could have rasism on a higher plain.
mademedoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 11:45 PM   #59
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

There are saying mars is a "earth" that was destroyed over a billion years ago and thats what it looks like now.
Old 10-18-2009, 11:46 PM   #60
SexPanda
Post Whore!

Drift Freaq: lol did you just use the word postulate? This is zilvia, we don't know what that means (I do now, thanks lol). But props for utilizing your vocabulary.

s14 kouki: Thats a good question. I suppose there is still alot to learn about the universe. God help us the day we know it all...

Mademedoit: Thats a very very good point. Use earthlings will probably hate martians, I assume it'll be like the Irish Catholics and the Northern Irish Protestants.