Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 10-21-2010, 04:15 AM   #31
ShimiBoi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (9)
ShimiBoi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13bdafocker View Post
I have never been to this meet. But for some punk kid wanting to move something he didnt even start i say FUCK OFF and make your own meet. See what one goes off I will give you a hint Boba Loca will.

Dumb kids and there great ideas.

Teddy is a good person and most people in that group are good people. Im with him on this. When i head out to socal on vacation im going to this. In my rice burner sr20 s13
Whoa...me fuck off? u started with "I have never been to this meet" so u have no room to tell me to fuck off. secondly, it was a suggestion to ask the ppl in the area what their opinions on moving it was (which i got) and the key part in that is ppl in the area. i wasnt saying anything about the ppl in the group or teddy for that matter, which is what ur assuming. and u call me a dumb kid yet you make yourself look more immature and ignorant than me, just jumping in a thread that is about the south bay area when you arent even close to here and start running your mouth. next time, keep your great ideas to yourself. on top of that this wasnt even that big of a deal to be telling ppl to fuck off. thanks for your input.
ShimiBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2010, 05:04 AM   #32
ShimiBoi
Zilvia Member

well i got the answer to my suggestion. jus thot i wuld giv it a try since i didnt know someone had already asked. thanks for posting
Old 10-21-2010, 07:32 AM   #33
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
Look Bro, and i say bro with respect. start another meet at in n out, and whoever chooses to go, can go. we're not trying to tell people NOT to go there. i know it was just a suggestion, but this meet and group of people have been together for a very long while, and we've finally found a spot to kick it with the least amount of cons. we're all very comfortable with each other ( no homo ), and, well, basically family. I say nay to the move, and im pretty sure my opinion has some kind of say in this.

We like the meet big, but under control at the same time. too many people can cause problems, ie: thieves, noise level, ridiculous horse play, and basically just people getting hyphy all over the place and attracting attention we do not want. this meet is small ( compared to other meets) for a reason.

310 I MISS YOU MOFOS. ill make it one day !
Old 10-21-2010, 09:01 AM   #34
JDM671
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (37)
JDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDM671
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamburrito View Post
we're all very comfortable with each other ( no homo )
!!!!!!!

Touke <3
JDM671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 08:46 PM   #35
WinterFox
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
WinterFox is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WinterFox
I actually talked with Teddy about this in person and yes, I agree with him. The place may be small but it's safe from getting spotted. Not to mention it gives a very homey atmosphere that is comfortable and you don't really have to worry about stuff happening (unless someone does something real stupid). I've only been here two times officially and it's all nice and dandy.

It's okay to suggest, but maybe you should try to word it differently. I'm not speaking for close-mindedness (not even that), but maybe you should've asked about the Boba Loca meet's history first.
WinterFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 09:24 PM   #36
ShimiBoi
Zilvia Member

Ya it was worded wrong, thanks for being polite at least. Like I said it was jus a suggestion.
Old 10-27-2010, 04:10 AM   #37
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
i wish the rep system was still being used on zilvia...

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 09:18 AM   #38
dallaceseiuli
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
dallaceseiuli is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyrx7 View Post

Anyone that knows me, knows im not a dick. I was just agreeing with the original posters suggestion.

I BEEEEEGGGGG to differ. Not about agreeing with anyone but the other part.
Old 11-23-2010, 01:22 AM   #39
jonnyrx7
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
jonnyrx7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallaceseiuli View Post
I BEEEEEGGGGG to differ. Not about agreeing with anyone but the other part.
dude, you dont know me.
jonnyrx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:55 AM   #40
ShimiBoi
Zilvia Member

actually, judging from your sig im pretty sure we kno who u are. u were at the 562 monday night meet, right?