Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 11-02-2009, 08:38 AM   #31
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
Post some video of you guys running it?
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2009, 09:16 AM   #32
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Ahem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-Funk alot View Post
in order for me to put this in motion i need opinions so keep all of your negative comments to yourself
So much for opinions.

If you can get it going, awesome. Better than residential or warehouse lots.

If not, you're not the only one.

Just go and join Solo2. Cheap, legit and fun as shit.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:43 AM   #33
P-Funk alot
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
P-Funk alot is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to P-Funk alot
riley and jr give me a call we are gonna do a midnite type of thing wednesday after some meet i dont expect to many people to show up but it would be fun if you guys came out. now im not saying that all can hit the 70mph through the bank i know i have an rb25 in my car and i slide through tapped out in second which is roughly 50mph another car was there sr'd and he was also tapped out in second with 400 added revs with his ems and he was going much much faster then i was but it wont hurt for you guys to come try it out. oh yea i need opions not bashing cause of miss spelled words, that was what i was trying to get at because your opinions do matter. oh yea not trying to step on adams track toes so i will never through an event on a thursdays.
P-Funk alot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 10:18 AM   #34
drift2010
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
drift2010 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
So with that said we wanna do something on friday and saturday so friday starting at six till you all leave and sat starting at ten till you all leave.
Quote:
oh yea not trying to step on adams track toes so i will never through an event on a thursdays.

Wow, ganged up against some other drift place... that's not a cool way to start. my two cents... once again WOW!!!
drift2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 10:46 AM   #35
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
Trader Rating: (16)
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
I have a hard time understanding your post.

I really dont know what your saying.
And I am all for learning your car.
But at the same time I have been staffing events for 3 years now.
And I also know alot.
There is a maximum number of tracks and events in the LA area.
If we get to many tracks, there are not enough drivers for all of them.
And pretty soon several event holders will be gone, and with them, thier tracks.
So when you want to "add" a track for the drift community, you need to think of your intentions and if its a good idea.

Not trying to be negative, just letting you in on some bussiness.
Last year there was so many event holders and events at balconey that no one could fill spots.
Now, you dont hear much from alot of those event holders cause they lost so much money they went under.

As far as the track, it looks small as shit.
But still looks like alot of fun.
Especially for low HP cars like mine.
Might be a walk in the park for SR guys, but great for KA.

What are the rules on Tandem??
Friday and Saturday the 6th and 7th??
$15 an hour? (wow, putting Adams out of bussiness??)
are you just running an oval layout?
bathrooms and vending machines??
I might make it one of these days, looks like fun for my SOHC

BTW, nice work getting all figured out and the ins. (most of these threads are pipe dreams)
To help you understand, read back on my 1st post then read your post 2nd. Its very simple: if there is another track that can throw money into another venue then so be it. More tracks for the drivers to choose from, even if it is a parking lot.

You say "you know a lot" by staffing events for 3 years, but have you ran an actual event on your own?

The last statement I would like to refrain on is when you say "your just letting me in on some business". Billionaires and millionaires arent who they are by feeling sad about their competition. If they provide a better product at an unbeatable price, then it helps the consumer. For the people who put their investments into an event and have lost or gone under, they knew in the first place what they were getting into. Business is a gamble. You sign up for the profit and you sign up to prepare for the possible losses.

Since you have a hard time comprehending, your very first post to me says "yeah if you like parking lots" that there looks like your trying to down grade another venue in order for a different venue to look better. Maybe its balcony, like your previous example? One at which you might have "helped staff"???

Quote:
riley and jr give me a call we are gonna do a midnite type of thing wednesday after some meet i dont expect to many people to show up but it would be fun if you guys came out. now im not saying that all can hit the 70mph through the bank i know i have an rb25 in my car and i slide through tapped out in second which is roughly 50mph another car was there sr'd and he was also tapped out in second with 400 added revs with his ems and he was going much much faster then i was but it wont hurt for you guys to come try it out. oh yea i need opions not bashing cause of miss spelled words, that was what i was trying to get at because your opinions do matter. oh yea not trying to step on adams track toes so i will never through an event on a thursdays.
Wow thats a lot of run-on sentences (Mr Phillip/Spooled Up Performance) Apparently our opinions do matter since your asking for our help. I just hope the organizer of this new venue is a lot more methodical in making this happen than that paragraph. If it happens, then awesome job. If it doesnt happen correctly, I guess zilvians will let you know.

Are you talking about the YouDrift.NET meet on wednesdays in ranch town?
240XTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:21 AM   #36
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
I'm down ill drag the car out and check it out with video.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:16 PM   #37
Flaco S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Flaco S14 is on a distinguished road
Quote:

will do, ill hit you up later on today.
Flaco S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:04 PM   #38
godrifttoday
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (82)
godrifttoday is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 82 reviews
how about this track

Track Specifications:

14 turns
8/10 mile
950' straight away
Elevation Changes
25' to 30' wide asphalt
Concrete Curbs on inside turn radius
Concrete Rumple Strips at run-off areas
25' minimum run off
Single & double row hay bails all around the track. This is a very safe track.

Last edited by godrifttoday; 11-02-2009 at 01:34 PM..
godrifttoday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:08 PM   #39
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240XTC View Post
To help you understand, read back on my 1st post then read your post 2nd. Its very simple: if there is another track that can throw money into another venue then so be it. More tracks for the drivers to choose from, even if it is a parking lot.

You say "you know a lot" by staffing events for 3 years, but have you ran an actual event on your own?

The last statement I would like to refrain on is when you say "your just letting me in on some business". Billionaires and millionaires arent who they are by feeling sad about their competition. If they provide a better product at an unbeatable price, then it helps the consumer. For the people who put their investments into an event and have lost or gone under, they knew in the first place what they were getting into. Business is a gamble. You sign up for the profit and you sign up to prepare for the possible losses.

Since you have a hard time comprehending, your very first post to me says "yeah if you like parking lots" that there looks like your trying to down grade another venue in order for a different venue to look better. Maybe its balcony, like your previous example? One at which you might have "helped staff"???
Wow,
I was sharing experience to a new venue host.
And your being a complete fucking Jackass.
Who are you?
Do you not know who I am and how much work I have put in over the last few years just to give people thier monies worth at events?
Do you understand that their is only a certain amount of people going to events.
If to many events happen in a certain area, they will all go out of bussiness because the customers have been spread to thin.
Its very simple.
Your all trying to feed off the same people, but theres only so much to be had.
It doesnt matter if there are 10 great tracks in the same area. they will all go under because there isnt enough of a demand for that many spots.

anyways.
Yes, i have been a major part of 626Drift events since the beginging. Considering Im the one that got JXN to even host them in the first place.
I am the track marshal at a vast amount of the events.
I also host parts of the events and competitions.

You really should shut your fucking mouth.
Im not sure If you could be any more rude and offensive.

Im leaving an opening for your appology next, your decision.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:24 PM   #40
odi
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
odi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I would love to try this out. If would like more people aside from Riley and Jr. to sample, I am down to shred some tires.

I am glad to see that this sport is growing at the grassroots level.

OPINION TIME:

Everyone wants more tracks to choose from. The best way to gauge interest may be to do a trial period or a couple of practice days. This way you will be able to get primary data on how many people digg it, and how many people are thinking of returning.

You have an exciting business opportunity!
odi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:30 PM   #41
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
im seeing it as more bang for you buck...yes ur price is cheaper, but that track looks limited as fuck...

obviously being in SoCal you know every little shit here whos tryin to put 1k rims on a tin can cant afford many events... will they choose the limited spaced area for cheap, or hold up, save, and make there money worth the hassle...from my understandings and the people i know...itll be the second...

mind you, someone like castro here actually took some time to give you valid opinions on all this...and you decide he doesnt know what he's sayin...wow

god knows i rather save my money for WSIR any day then some parking lot...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:34 PM   #42
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

guys we gotta remember.. to each his own.. its good it one more legal and cheap place to practice.... drifting isnt gonna die off completely so everyone needs to relax. i seriously think Socal is the only place complaining about TOO MUCH drifting when other states have 1 event a month..
Old 11-02-2009, 01:47 PM   #43
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
the problem lies with people waiting on events thats worth there money...not that theres to many event...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:47 PM   #44
brainfood
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
70mph wheel speed maybe. Actual speed 70mph is is faster then the pro-am guys were doing the bank at irwindale. Looks cool but just because your speedo says 70 doesnt mean you are doing 70mph.
Old 11-02-2009, 01:49 PM   #45
Sleepiedaze
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Sleepiedaze is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
so is anyone going to post up a address for this location? or when the first event will be held?
Sleepiedaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:51 PM   #46
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainfood View Post
70mph wheel speed maybe. Actual speed 70mph is is faster then the pro-am guys were doing the bank at irwindale. Looks cool but just because your speedo says 70 doesnt mean you are doing 70mph.
this

and I wasn't saying its a bad idea.
Another parking lot track, prolly not so good.
But your track here seems cool.
like I said, Low HP cars like mine would prolly love it.

But I do try and put a little experienced guidence in and get slapped,..........not cool.
Old 11-02-2009, 02:25 PM   #47
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by shishcabobers View Post

???????????????
70mph, idk about that.

But if there is more places for people to go and help OUR sport grow? Even better.

Eddy and Castro, Boff of you shut yer mouffs and let's try this place out.
I read both posts and you guys are reading waaaaaay to deep into it.
Pm each other and kiss up, or I will make you guys do it.

I wanna see video of this track, Riley.
Old 11-02-2009, 05:44 PM   #48
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
70mph, idk about that.

But if there is more places for people to go and help OUR sport grow? Even better.

Eddy and Castro, Boff of you shut yer mouffs and let's try this place out.
I read both posts and you guys are reading waaaaaay to deep into it.
Pm each other and kiss up, or I will make you guys do it.

I wanna see video of this track, Riley.
i dont really care to much.
And I dont know this guy.
But If someone is gonna come at me like that, especially after all the effort and free time I have put into grassroots drifting here in SoCal, then that will be my reply, regardless of who it is

Anyways.

What time, cost and address?
I think a few of us would like to come out and try the track.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:29 PM   #49
GTOdrift
Leaky Injector

GTOdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree with odi, if someone doesnt wat to drift here than dont, but if someone has the opportunity to open a business and thats wat they wat to do thats their risk. If he is asking for postive support you should give it or just let him be. I own a business doesnt mean no one else can have the same thing, thats wat free enterpirse, and capitalism is all about.

P.s. if u need more practice cars Im there...
GTOdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:01 PM   #50
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
this

and I wasn't saying its a bad idea.
Another parking lot track, prolly not so good.
But your track here seems cool.
like I said, Low HP cars like mine would prolly love it.

But I do try and put a little experienced guidence in and get slapped,..........not cool.

i gota agree with mr. castro. he knos wut he's talking about. and wut he did was give a valid opinion thru his many years of experience. for him to get nocked for it is a slap to the face.

u ask for opinions but then say to keep negative thoughts to urself. he wasnt trying to be negative, if u wana take it that wayy thats on u. but its his opinion and he is a demographic and u should be taking it all in, posotive and negative. this is all needed to help u guys grow as an event orginizer.

and 70mph??? realy???? i doubt that, looks like that track is relay limited to cars with power.
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:52 PM   #51
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

turns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to turns101
Lets hear from some the experienced drifters about the track.

If its that cheap to run there then its that cheap to keep it open, if you are smart, right??

No one even came close to 70mph. I know that because I personally have some of the fastest entry speeds recorded at NOS and they werent close to 70mph.
70mph wheels speed is def possible. Thats 3rd just chillin..

Lets see some vid of some good drivers out there...

I am impressed with the speedy insurance and rates already to rock. Good job..
Old 11-02-2009, 10:08 PM   #52
Bowbasaur
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Bowbasaur is just really niceBowbasaur is just really niceBowbasaur is just really niceBowbasaur is just really niceBowbasaur is just really niceBowbasaur is just really niceBowbasaur is just really niceBowbasaur is just really niceBowbasaur is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
was their on sunday pretty cool track it bigger in person den you think it is.
Bowbasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 10:33 PM   #53
EMSKILLS
Zilvia Member

EMSKILLS is an unknown quantity at this point
ppl are talking bout how small track is, not good for low hp cars blah blah blah, hey guys remember we all started on the street drifting in freakin first gear going like freakin 15 mph and had lots of fun, so watever freakin track thats available to drift let all just go . udi i wish i had my car running, but i will def be there to support and wat reliy said we have more track time and events than anywere else so lets not complain about how the track is cuz we all wil adapt to it.
EMSKILLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:07 PM   #54
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I just want more places to drift. That is all!!!
Old 11-02-2009, 11:42 PM   #55
godrifttoday
Post Whore!

yes money is a big factor no profit= no track opening
godrifttoday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:45 PM   #56
P-Funk alot
Zilvia Addict

P-Funk alot is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to P-Funk alot
look guys i agree with riley wuts wrong with another place to legally drift. unless you wanna get pinched i dont see a problem. look it may not be the biggest track but imma try to deliver what you guys need and like i said i can move and change things as you guys see fit. now i will have the adress up tomorrow for you guys and yes its the rancho meet hosted by youdrift on wednesday. and eric good looks man thanks for your input.
P-Funk alot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:47 PM   #57
sevenstar
BANNED

sevenstar is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
hey guys ok i have come across some people with a huge lot that are willing to use it as a track it has k rails and tons of kones already so my question is how many people wanna try a new track out. its pretty local in rialto off of baseline near ayala. let me know i need some feed back on this to move forward with it. thanks guys

are you doing this track thing already?
sevenstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:39 AM   #58
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by godrifttoday View Post
how about this track

Track Specifications:

14 turns
8/10 mile
950' straight away
Elevation Changes
25' to 30' wide asphalt
Concrete Curbs on inside turn radius
Concrete Rumple Strips at run-off areas
25' minimum run off
Single & double row hay bails all around the track. This is a very safe track.
Where is this?!

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:44 AM   #59
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
Trader Rating: (16)
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Wow,
I was sharing experience to a new venue host.
And your being a complete fucking Jackass.
Who are you?
Do you not know who I am and how much work I have put in over the last few years just to give people thier monies worth at events?
Do you understand that their is only a certain amount of people going to events.
If to many events happen in a certain area, they will all go out of bussiness because the customers have been spread to thin.
Its very simple.
Your all trying to feed off the same people, but theres only so much to be had.
It doesnt matter if there are 10 great tracks in the same area. they will all go under because there isnt enough of a demand for that many spots.

anyways.
Yes, i have been a major part of 626Drift events since the beginging. Considering Im the one that got JXN to even host them in the first place.
I am the track marshal at a vast amount of the events.
I also host parts of the events and competitions.

You really should shut your fucking mouth.
Im not sure If you could be any more rude and offensive.

Im leaving an opening for your appology next, your decision.
On your very first post you stated (If you enjoy parking lots, then yes they are) Thats a down grade towards a venue in itself. Calling it just a lot when its a possible track.

My Name is Eddy. I go to school. I go to work everyday. Make my own money. I drift with what I earn.

I dont think people know who you are other than your name is Eric Castro. I guess you drive a SOHC hatch, take some photos and picked up some cones at the track before. Does that count?

You keep repeating the same statements and sticking to that same opinion. Trying to let us know what business is when you cant even spell it correctly. It looks as if you feel threatened of competition. Especially in competition in some thing you might lack. Then again you've only "helped" and never actually ran an event on your own.

I simply replied to and asked questions in oppose to your comments. I guess its "rude and offensive" to challenge you.

"Rude and offensive" to me is when you are calling people "fucking jackasses" and telling them to "shut your fucking mouth" especially coming from some one whos supposedly "helped" the drift game so much.

So ill expect YOUR apology, for the first comment you gave and for the bad words.

I say what I'd like to say when I want to say it. If you say something in an incompetant manner ill let you know......Son....
240XTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:32 AM   #60
godrifttoday
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Where is this?!
20455 Central Road
Apple Valley, CA 92307