Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 06-03-2010, 12:48 AM   #31
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
It got to a point where i dont lock my doors anymore. I dont ever leave shit in the car and i would rather they just open the door rather than bust my shit all up. Besides they wont be able to steal it, so they'll probably just leave it alone after they get tired, unless they got a whole tool kit with them, they're not stealing my car.
Old 06-03-2010, 01:44 AM   #32
widebodyseven
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
widebodyseven is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by singlecamslam View Post
unless they got a whole tool kit with them, they're not stealing my car.
I left a lot of my tools in my car when it was stolen and they probably used it to remove my parts sucks but kinda funny.hahahaha
widebodyseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 10:17 AM   #33
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
Lojack is between 650-750 dollars.

I had it on the S14. My insurance rates lowered too with it. I had the early warning system thingy.

I recently sold my 240 so eh.

But yes, if anybody can get a plate, I know of some CHP officers and my stepdad is a Lt. in the LASD.
Where did you get it at that price if you don't mind me asking?
Was under the impression the lowjack w/ early warning was more around 1k.

Wouldn't mind getting it for that price.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 10:25 AM   #34
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister240 View Post
Hey fellas,

I may have been chased on the 405 by these idiots a few months back. I was driving on the 405 south coming from the 5 just passed the 118. This black sedan with a body kit comes behind me at high speeds (felt he was gonna rear end me), then starts flashing his high beams, turning on and off his lights, just making a big light show. At first I thought he was just in a hurry and wanted me to move. So I did. The car then gets behind me again. Almost felt like they were trying to pretend they were cops. I kept looking in the rear-view to see if I can see any red lights or something to identify them as cops. Finally after about 1 or 2 miles, I down shift and try to cut in traffic. They gave chase and we must have got up to about 110mph and they would not let off. Now mind you I had a stock motor and really couldn't put up much of a speed challenge. Eventually these guys cut into the carpool lane and the passenger (gangster looking) is pointing something at me to pull over. I pull accross a couple of lanes to get out of their site and they come after me again. Just before the 101 they are coming up on the side again. So I decide to slam on the brakes before I could find out what they are pointing at me. I got behind them, but unfortunately I was too near sighted to get the license plate number. The guys cut accross all the lanes and jumped on the 101. I wasn't really active on this forum at the time, otherwise I would have posted this earlier. I actually hadn't even thought about it, until I read this post. Just be careful, who knows what these guys are carrying or what they are willing to do. I'm just glad I still have my little 240.
Looks like an aggressive attempt @ car-jacking.
I've never heard of something getting that bad.
The US is def getting 3rd world.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 11:02 AM   #35
IDrift4U

Trader Rating: (0)
IDrift4U is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeatSR View Post
Not much of help to offer you guys but if something like this happens call your local PD and state what you see different in their car and your exact location there is always a trooper around, if not, Paintball gun =$80, paintballs = $10, CO2 = $20, making a colorful show of their car and possible crash = priceless

didn that after some little basterd thought it be funny to moon me and my friends after we just got dont paintballing. first red light we were confused about what was happening. second red light we were ready and waiting. his ass and their corolla was covered.. it was a good night
IDrift4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:45 PM   #36
jayrawr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
jayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jayrawr
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDrift4U View Post
didn that after some little basterd thought it be funny to moon me and my friends after we just got dont paintballing. first red light we were confused about what was happening. second red light we were ready and waiting. his ass and their corolla was covered.. it was a good night

hahahah ! i guess i should go buy a paint ball gun justy to have now!
Old 06-03-2010, 01:25 PM   #37
rps13dn
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
rps13dn is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
i wish they would try to chase me i know exactly where to take them too, i live in watts thats where the chase would stop
rps13dn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 01:27 PM   #38
rps13dn
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
rps13dn is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
if ur over 25 buy a gun
rps13dn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 01:36 PM   #39
IDrift4U

IDrift4U is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by rps13dn View Post
i wish they would try to chase me i know exactly where to take them too, i live in watts thats where the chase would stop

that be interesting to watch. see them chasing you down and once you exit they stay on the freeway and keep going saying "faaawk that"
IDrift4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 02:50 PM   #40
lou's40sx
BANNED

Trader Rating: (54)
lou's40sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
No need for violence.

Simply pull them over to the side of the road and say,

"Oh my god, what are you doing? Do you want to get Pinked? Or banned from the Market Place? Imma tell Crimson Rocket, then we'll see who's the biatch is. Check and mate suckas,uhh!"

This will surely deter them from doing this again. Or they beat the crap out of ya. Either way not worth the high speed risk nor bodily injuries.
lou's40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 01:53 PM   #41
rhd_S13Brett
Leaky Injector

rhd_S13Brett is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to rhd_S13Brett
some one tryed to jack my car at 4 am ,i think they saw me look out my window,then i jeted out the house ak in hand ..as soon as i hit my front door they jeted i made up my mind i was going to sit on the side of my house till they got in my car and that was when i was going to start dumping ..... god was with them that night
rhd_S13Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 03:12 PM   #42
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Reasons like this makes me happy that I have a garage for my car. I would never move into a new house w/o a garage connected to the house.
Old 06-06-2010, 04:37 PM   #43
MandTPhotography
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
MandTPhotography is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhd_S13Brett View Post
some one tryed to jack my car at 4 am ,i think they saw me look out my window,then i jeted out the house ak in hand ..as soon as i hit my front door they jeted i made up my mind i was going to sit on the side of my house till they got in my car and that was when i was going to start dumping ..... god was with them that night
Yeah seriously.

I have easy access to a Mossberg 12GA in case this shit happens. When my alarm goes off, you can guarantee I'll be out the door, shotgun in hand.

Car thiefs are the worst form of slime.
MandTPhotography is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 02:43 AM   #44
rhd_S13Brett
Leaky Injector

we need laws like texas !
Old 06-07-2010, 01:52 PM   #45
s13-ghost
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (18)
s13-ghost is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
sucks to not have a garage. in my house i got my 3 pitts so yea u wana jack my shit go for it just member 2of my pitts will be in ur ass as soon as u pass thu the fence but then again mine all stock lol but yea guys keep a loook out for those A-holes
s13-ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 04:13 PM   #46
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lou's40sx View Post
No need for violence.

"Oh my god, what are you doing? Do you want to get Pinked? Or banned from the Market Place? Imma tell Crimson Rocket, then we'll see who's the biatch is. Check and mate suckas,uhh!"

This will surely deter them from doing this again. Or they beat the crap out of ya. Either way not worth the high speed risk nor bodily injuries.
Yeah...

No.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 04:39 PM   #47
dallaceseiuli
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
dallaceseiuli is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
hey guys if ur in a situation where there are shady guys tailgating, flashing lights at u, chasing u down, and rear ending u, dont pull over. some gangsters do that for initiation--they pull u over and then kill u.
Old 06-08-2010, 01:42 AM   #48
rhd_S13Brett
Leaky Injector

oh yea and i took over the garage! lol my z32 was allways in it ..now i got my 240 in lol my mom dident want me to get life i guess .... ..she saw me jumping down the stairs at 4am.. thats the worst feeling in the world to see your car missing i been there before...now im out for blood
Old 06-08-2010, 09:35 AM   #49
nismolvr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
nismolvr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
s13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhd_S13Brett View Post
Reminds me of a foolish attempt on behalf of some punk gangster wanabe loosers. Years back tried to steal my Low Rider ,As Im typing this I cant contain myself.I too had an arsenal of weapons ,My fav was my customized Russian SKS.. I was sleeping ,when My Bros girfriend woke me around 3:am ,talking about some baldies walking round my car .I was living way out in the country at that time.I jumped out of bed grabbed my Gov issue Colt 45 ,wearing only me boxers.These shit heads must of followed me .Anyways I peeped out the window and saw 3 bald wife beater wearing pant sagging tweakers trying to break in my mint 63 Impala.I also saw another fool sitting in a black primered 72 monte carlo ,I could barely see the front end of their car with the driver.Right there at that moment I wanted to make these fuckers shit themselves so ,I opted for my fully modded SKS with 2 X30 round hollow point 7.62x39mm ,yeah bitches,done fucked with a real G.
This is where it gets funny ,I come out my front door porch like Hard!Ready for war and as I panned my trusty friend in their direction the look on their faces was priceless,They looked at each other and before I said anything they ran towards their get away car.WRONG Move ,I started dumping on the Monte Carlo ,im getting a hard on talking bout this shit.My Gun looked like a Fn flame thrower at night ,I was aiming at the grill of the car and tires lights all that shit ,came apart ,Dude in the car jumped out ,and bailed like his homies.I dumped one full mag in to the front end .Then I flipped the mag over for a fresh start. These fuckers ran into a corn field ,still talking shit, I was yelling back "come back lets talk about this,Come back I want to show you my gun collection!", LMFAO! I then destroyed the rest of the car with my extra magazine.Im in my boxers killing a car at 3am .Shot every window out flatened all tires ,swiss cheesed all the body.Went back inside reloaded called some real Gs .Partied the rest of the morning ,Called a tow truck and had to clean up ,oil glass,chrome ,water pump pieces ,fan clutch pieces from my drive way.

I found out who these guys were ,a week later I was rolling in a certain hood ,and there it was up on jackstands.With 2 of the guys that tried to jack my car.Still acting hard ,I couldn believe it .I circled back stopped, got out of my car and pointed at them and said ,"You only get one warning with me mother fuckers ,please test me again ,I dare you !",all while holding my Colt.They ran like fucking rats.Fuck thieves.

Last edited by nismolvr; 06-08-2010 at 09:41 AM.. Reason: update
nismolvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:01 AM   #50
240sxfamily
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
240sxfamily is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lou's40sx View Post
No need for violence.

ahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhaaha

I garage keep my car, and i live in a sketchy neighborhood, my bed room over looks my garage. I'm going to install the motion sensor lights I keep my battery disconnected, the car locked, keys in my room. My tool box locked, drills locked away, so only way their gonna get it running is if they bring their own shit.
240sxfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:33 PM   #51
EightySix200SX
Leaky Injector

EightySix200SX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by rps13dn View Post
werd i stay in compton so yea i feel u on the chase "ending" in these vicinities haha. i remember i heard glass break i woke up and grabbed my gauge. and crept up behind this dude and cocked it, turns out he was homeless and was picking bottles outta my trash can (which happened to be behind my car) and dropped a beer bottle. i think he shit his pants lol.
Old 06-08-2010, 09:20 PM   #52
Tom25666
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Tom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
had my car broken into in my driveway twice. first time they couldn't figure out how to get the cd player out so they stole the faceplate. last time they couldn't get my sub out through the broken out quarter glass but they got my amp and 6x9s. john travolta said it perfectly in pulp fiction. i would have been worth if for them to do it if i could have caught them. dickless pieces of shit.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:05 PM   #53
innovation
Zilvia Junkie

innovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by nismolvr View Post
Reminds me of a foolish attempt on behalf of some punk gangster wanabe loosers. Years back tried to steal my Low Rider ,As Im typing this I cant contain myself.I too had an arsenal of weapons ,My fav was my customized Russian SKS.. I was sleeping ,when My Bros girfriend woke me around 3:am ,talking about some baldies walking round my car .I was living way out in the country at that time.I jumped out of bed grabbed my Gov issue Colt 45 ,wearing only me boxers.These shit heads must of followed me .Anyways I peeped out the window and saw 3 bald wife beater wearing pant sagging tweakers trying to break in my mint 63 Impala.I also saw another fool sitting in a black primered 72 monte carlo ,I could barely see the front end of their car with the driver.Right there at that moment I wanted to make these fuckers shit themselves so ,I opted for my fully modded SKS with 2 X30 round hollow point 7.62x39mm ,yeah bitches,done fucked with a real G.
This is where it gets funny ,I come out my front door porch like Hard!Ready for war and as I panned my trusty friend in their direction the look on their faces was priceless,They looked at each other and before I said anything they ran towards their get away car.WRONG Move ,I started dumping on the Monte Carlo ,im getting a hard on talking bout this shit.My Gun looked like a Fn flame thrower at night ,I was aiming at the grill of the car and tires lights all that shit ,came apart ,Dude in the car jumped out ,and bailed like his homies.I dumped one full mag in to the front end .Then I flipped the mag over for a fresh start. These fuckers ran into a corn field ,still talking shit, I was yelling back "come back lets talk about this,Come back I want to show you my gun collection!", LMFAO! I then destroyed the rest of the car with my extra magazine.Im in my boxers killing a car at 3am .Shot every window out flatened all tires ,swiss cheesed all the body.Went back inside reloaded called some real Gs .Partied the rest of the morning ,Called a tow truck and had to clean up ,oil glass,chrome ,water pump pieces ,fan clutch pieces from my drive way.

I found out who these guys were ,a week later I was rolling in a certain hood ,and there it was up on jackstands.With 2 of the guys that tried to jack my car.Still acting hard ,I couldn believe it .I circled back stopped, got out of my car and pointed at them and said ,"You only get one warning with me mother fuckers ,please test me again ,I dare you !",all while holding my Colt.They ran like fucking rats.Fuck thieves.
You kind of scare me. But whats with all this getting hard talk... you get off on some weird shit.
innovation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:12 PM   #54
beeracing s14
Zilvia Addict

beeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of light
damn thieves couldnt steal my car that they just keep throwing eggs on it to get even. LOL
beeracing s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:27 PM   #55
LOS ALMIGHTY

LOS ALMIGHTY is an unknown quantity at this point
Sad thing is all of this would happen to the honda heads. Looks like the 240s have taken over.

The 2 things that are being stolen the most in socal I would have to say. 240s and WORK rims
LOS ALMIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote