Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 06-29-2004, 10:46 PM   #31
bing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
bing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
have a pair of belts and coupe b-pillars and hatch b-pillars.

i still have some hatch a-pillars, but one has holes where a fire extinguisher was mounted on the passenger side pillar. i should have a clean set coming soon as well.

price depends on what you want, and i STILL NEVER SEEN BLACK BELTS... despite what everyone keeps telling me i just dont thikn that they exist. i have had 7 s13's this year and none had black belts.

pm me for any specifics.

you can see from a few people who have left positive feedback that there is no risk here.
Old 06-30-2004, 05:57 AM   #32
VA240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
VA240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bing
have a pair of belts and coupe b-pillars and hatch b-pillars.

i still have some hatch a-pillars, but one has holes where a fire extinguisher was mounted on the passenger side pillar. i should have a clean set coming soon as well.

price depends on what you want, and i STILL NEVER SEEN BLACK BELTS... despite what everyone keeps telling me i just dont thikn that they exist. i have had 7 s13's this year and none had black belts.

pm me for any specifics.

you can see from a few people who have left positive feedback that there is no risk here.
You must be reading my mind. I've been meaning to dig up this thread so I can get a set of seatbelts from you for my '92 S13 coupe.

I have brown belts now. Do you have brown manual belts available? Email me [email protected] so we can get this stuff firgured out.

Thanks!
-VA240
VA240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 11:33 AM   #33
bing
Post Whore!

bing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enough
i did brown belts once, but it wasnt any fun.

i'll see what i can do about the brown's, but grey are soo much easier to get.

if there are 4-5 people that are serious, i can take an afternoon and get my hunt on.
Old 07-01-2004, 08:58 PM   #34
sultan
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
sultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i'd like some belts, no trim needed. gray or dark color preferred.

you can reach me through pm, i'm on zilvia all the time i just never post.
sultan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 10:06 PM   #35
bing
Post Whore!

i picked up some more stuff in anticipation of a few more guys wanting this gear.

i have 3 sets of manual belts, all in grey, a couple sets of grey a-pillars, and one pair of coupe b-pillars, and one pair of hatch b-pillars.

now, i picked up a spare passenger side a-pillar so i am going to toss out the one that had the fire extinguisher holes in it. also, the b-pillars are very fragile, on the coupe ones there are tabs that tuck behind the c-pillar and have an adhesive to bond the two pillars together.

this tab is partially broken on one side, however it does not affect appearance because it mounts behind. there is still enough room to put some glue on it to bond it to your c-pillar if you wnat, but you dont even really have to.

EVERYTHING IS GREY
Old 07-01-2004, 10:10 PM   #36
bing
Post Whore!

btw guys,

when shipping to the states i am always shipping UPS and you will get tracking info immediately afterwards.

also, i stay away from unusable stuff, but please keep in mind that these items are not factory new, and as such there may be some wear on them. but everything is in great shape none the less
Old 07-02-2004, 04:50 AM   #37
VA240
Leaky Injector

Do these manual belts relocate the seatlbelt retractor from behind the front seats to someplace else? Maybe relocated into the pillar itself?

Where does the seatbelt retrator mount with these manual seat belts?
Old 07-02-2004, 10:20 PM   #38
bing
Post Whore!

i dont know anything about the seatbelt retractors, you should be able to completely remove the front seatbelts and replace with these.

havent had a single person ask with any problems installing yet.
Old 07-02-2004, 10:21 PM   #39
bing
Post Whore!

thanks to matt who has taken a pair of grey belts.
Old 07-06-2004, 05:09 PM   #40
bing
Post Whore!

thanks to scott for quick payment..

the last set of belts is tentatively spoken for...

i still have a couple sets of a-pillars and some coupe b-pillars.
Old 07-06-2004, 05:40 PM   #41
VA240
Leaky Injector

Quote:
i dont know anything about the seatbelt retractors, you should be able to completely remove the front seatbelts and replace with these.

havent had a single person ask with any problems installing yet.
I was just confused. I realize now that the retractor behind the front seats on USDM cars is completely removed when converting to the manual belts.

-VA240
Old 07-06-2004, 11:02 PM   #42
jy116
Zilvia Addict

jy116 is making a name for him/her selfjy116 is making a name for him/her self
Hey, did the install on my day off... all is good, BUT I tihnk Im missing the B-Pillar bolt washers. I screw it in as far as it can go and theres stil about 3/4 inch left. Mighta fell out the little tear in the box? Use more tape nextime! [Great seller none the less, no probs here]

Its pretty striaghtforward for those looking to do it... I never did anything like it and I got it pretty much.

Could some one post up how they drilled the B-Pillars for the bolt going through? I cant figure out how it should be...
This is all I could find, but doesnt look too clear without the belt in the pic...
Old 07-07-2004, 01:34 AM   #43
bing
Post Whore!

lol... i gotta ration my tape bro. that is expensive $hit. i use the premium european tape, none of that argentinian waxed plastic....
Old 07-07-2004, 10:05 PM   #44
bing
Post Whore!

thanks to charles for prompt payment...

all the belts are gone...

i think i have one pair of a-pillars left.

help fund my monster SR fund....WWOOT
Old 07-07-2004, 10:15 PM   #45
bing
Post Whore!

i just thought i would show you guys this.....

i am making custom rear cross bars, fender braces, trunk bars, and OEM silvia rear valances......

the pic is of all the prototypes.

pm me if you have interest, i dont want to start a new thread yet until everything is up and running.

thanks again
Old 07-07-2004, 10:17 PM   #46
bing
Post Whore!

the square tubed fender braces look nicer, but the flat bar is much stronger we have found.

what do you guys think
Old 07-07-2004, 10:52 PM   #47
VitaminT
GhettoBoost

VitaminT is making a name for him/her selfVitaminT is making a name for him/her selfVitaminT is making a name for him/her self
Hey bing...I bought some s13 belts from you a while back. When do you think you will have one of those cross bars for MY s13 done and how much do you think they will go for?

It mounts to the rear upper seatbelt bolts on a S13 hatch right?
VitaminT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 10:54 PM   #48
VitaminT
GhettoBoost

VitaminT is making a name for him/her selfVitaminT is making a name for him/her selfVitaminT is making a name for him/her self
Nice work BTW.
Old 07-07-2004, 11:15 PM   #49
bing
Post Whore!

i am sending it out for powder coating...

the install is like 5 minutes, it is best to remove a plastic guard under the drivers side carpet, after that you need only poke a small hole in your carpet for a little nub that tucks into an existing hole in along the floor that prevents the bar from pivoting.

it doesnt quite sit on the floor, it sits about an inch up to avoid the wire harness

just picked all this stuff up today and was VERY pleased... i am not making it myself, i'm working with a custom aluminum / metal shop.

it will definately be under $200 including powder coating so long as you pick an easy colour. mine will be black. i am not sure about shipping costs, or even how i would package it.
Old 07-07-2004, 11:18 PM   #50
bing
Post Whore!

wait a tic... were you talking about the other bar?

that one?

that is a trunk bar, 1 1/4 inch thick i believe.

it is way beefier than the TF bar and i should be able to beat that pricing as well.

we are using opposite threaded heim joints and spacers to mount it to the rear upper frame rails.

i thikn you were thinking it is a c-pillar bar... yes i will be giving those a try, but not until i can build some capital on the existing stuff i have here.
Old 07-07-2004, 11:33 PM   #51
VitaminT
GhettoBoost

Yeah I was thinking of a c-pillar bar. I thought the bar with the hiem joint on it was one, but I guess not.
Old 07-07-2004, 11:46 PM   #52
bing
Post Whore!

not yet, but eventually we'll make one
Old 07-08-2004, 12:19 AM   #53
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
anymore conversion availible? email [email protected]
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 02:25 AM   #54
bing
Post Whore!

not at the moment, i have 1 set of a-pillars and that is all...

i am going to try and get more of this stuff.

the problem is that it is difficult to pay for it in advance when i dont have definate buyers.

would you be willing to pay in advance?
Old 07-08-2004, 05:54 AM   #55
VA240
Leaky Injector

Bing,

I just recently purchased a set of gray belts from you (I'm guessing their being shipped now). Anyways, keep your eyes open for a set of brown belts. If you find a set I'll both those as well, and then just turn around and resell my gray belts.

Thanks for the help,
-VA240
Old 07-09-2004, 12:01 AM   #56
jy116
Zilvia Addict

jy116 is making a name for him/her selfjy116 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
lol... i gotta ration my tape bro. that is expensive $hit. i use the premium european tape, none of that argentinian waxed plastic....
... was that your response to my missing washers question?!

The bolt is too long and just out there, nothing to tighten it onto. Not good enough to save my life in a crash!

O yeh, is this how the B pillar for coupes looks?

i looked back at your other pics and its all hatch B pillars...
Old 07-09-2004, 12:10 AM   #57
bing
Post Whore!

do you mean a washer on the harness?

the plastic interior panels for both coupe and hatch are mounted with plastic pop-tabs and a couple screws, there are no washers involved as far as i know. the only washers are on the bolts for the harnesses. there are little plastic retainers on the bolts to prevent them from coming off. i dont recall ever having a problem with them. but u may be right.

all the pics are of hatch b-pillars yes. the coupe ones look identical to the USDM pillars except that there is a circular hole where the harness mounts through to the metal.

i have a pair of coupe b-pillars, the ones in your pic are of a hatchback.
Old 07-09-2004, 09:23 AM   #58
dookie
Leaky Injector

dookie has a little shameless behavior in the past
Send a message via AIM to dookie
Bing, I am interested in a manual seat belt conv for an s13 coupe. Could you give me a quote shipped to Louisiana, 70503? I would like a black interior with grey belts. I can paypal you if you like. My email is [email protected]
dookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 10:44 AM   #59
bing
Post Whore!

at this moment i dont have any more belts, all the sets were scooped up quickly.

i'm working all this weekend until the middle of next week, let me try and get my hands on some gear then.

the coupe conversions are slightly less than the $170 shipped for the hatchback conversions simply on account of shipping.
Old 07-13-2004, 09:35 AM   #60
sultan
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
sultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
got the belts, they look great
sultan is offline   Reply With Quote