Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 10-11-2007, 02:51 PM   #31
gotta240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
gotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Please tell me you will have a december event?! P L E A S E!!!!
gotta240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2007, 05:09 PM   #32
chohdog
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
chohdog will become famous soon enoughchohdog will become famous soon enoughchohdog will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Its obviously different cause I'm in a corolla, but going clockwise I'm in fourth gear going uphill on the front straight. The accel is pegged from the exit of the final hairpin before the water tower to the top of the hairpin after the water tower. this is with R-compound of course
chohdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 05:21 PM   #33
swayray
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (23)
swayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
36 days to go...
Old 10-11-2007, 09:27 PM   #34
brainfood
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Cant wait! I will probably be stock ka though
Old 10-18-2007, 02:31 PM   #35
SRT Motorsports
Zilvia Member

SRT Motorsports is making a name for him/her selfSRT Motorsports is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to SRT Motorsports
Sign up!!!! This is the last event for the year. I want to see some bad ass cars and drivers!!!
Old 10-21-2007, 01:41 AM   #36
tt99ol
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
tt99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tt99ol
i really wanna come out again i had a blast at the last event so hopefully funds will allow it
tt99ol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 04:07 AM   #37
Jdotsturn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Jdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jdotsturn
Are u guys still doing that Bday discount? either way ill will be attending.

gonna be my first time so ill probably suck... but o well.
Jdotsturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 10:44 AM   #38
brainfood
Post Whore!

brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
You will love HTM Jeremy!
Old 10-21-2007, 11:07 AM   #39
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
cfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cfrost
you'll also love the bday discount
Old 10-21-2007, 09:22 PM   #40
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Ok, you know how I said if my car is done?

It will be done. You guys will have payment no later than this Saturday.

More carbon, more lightness, more horsepower, more stiffness. I might even have a track pipe made so I can shoot flames randomly all over the place (and to reduce exhaust weight).
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 09:28 PM   #41
gotta240
Post Whore!

gotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfection
I seriously hope your car is well under 2500lbs if your worried about "exhaust weight"
Old 10-21-2007, 09:32 PM   #42
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Does sub-2200lbs count as "well under?"
Old 10-21-2007, 09:58 PM   #43
brainfood
Post Whore!

Cant wait to see it in action! I am seriously considering my options as far as car for this event but I will be there!
Old 10-21-2007, 11:20 PM   #44
Unstroked
Leaky Injector

Unstroked has made poor choicesUnstroked has made poor choicesUnstroked has made poor choicesUnstroked has made poor choicesUnstroked has made poor choicesUnstroked has made poor choices
This event is right around the corner. I seriously need to find a 240 for this event.
Unstroked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 11:36 PM   #45
gotta240
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post

Yes it does! Well done... Wish i could be at this one!!! FINALLY a quick 240 gripper!(well, from the sound of it anyways)
Old 10-21-2007, 11:42 PM   #46
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotta240 View Post
Yes it does! Well done... Wish i could be at this one!!! FINALLY a quick 240 gripper!(well, from the sound of it anyways)

I've seen this guy's car and talked to him at length about his mods and plans and trust me his car is gunna be fuckin fast if it ever gets done. I hope he makes this event cuz I wanna see it in action. Hopefully I can get my bucket ready in time.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 02:05 PM   #47
SRT Motorsports
Zilvia Member

SRT Motorsports is making a name for him/her selfSRT Motorsports is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to SRT Motorsports
Need more drivers!!!!!!! Where you guys at???
Old 10-25-2007, 05:25 PM   #48
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post

Do you have a passenger seat? I want to ride with you.. pleaseeee
Old 10-25-2007, 07:57 PM   #49
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
Inlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inlandsilvia
haha...i got that weekend off...I am down to run HTM one more time. See you guys there.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:05 PM   #50
swayray
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (23)
swayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
i got two of my buddies to sign up... and have two more that will be signing up...

i'm just waiting till all my bills are paid then i'll paypal you the money.... hopefully i got some cash coming in on my bday in Halloween... too bad i can't have that bday discount since the event is in november... darn... moms should've kept me in for one more day....
Old 10-25-2007, 09:17 PM   #51
live2drift

live2drift is an unknown quantity at this point
lol halloween is your bday thats pretty tight... but imma be there if they give me the day off. I already got it approved but i never know whats going on in the minds of the people making the schedule *shakes fist*
live2drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 09:44 AM   #52
brainfood
Post Whore!

I will be coming and probably bringing a couple drivers like normal <3 you sam
Old 10-28-2007, 01:48 PM   #53
gotta240
Post Whore!

Off topic...but... does anyone know where that video is of a test driver at HTM? he test drove the saleen and rouche mustang as well as a couple other cars...

Trying to show my friend a video of the track and convince him to go to an event at htm
Old 10-28-2007, 03:19 PM   #54
tt99ol
Zilvia Addict

tt99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tt99ol
just type in "horse thief mile drift" and you will find alot of videos in car and out of car
tt99ol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 04:16 PM   #55
gotta240
Post Whore!

I was more looking for that specific review. Had an (i believe) english announcer who is well known.

free bump for srt
Old 10-28-2007, 09:59 PM   #56
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
ill be there! WUHAHAH.

<3 sam and HTM

Outside Family
mangoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 10:46 AM   #57
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
ill be there to watch and tag along... dont have my car yet =(
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 01:13 PM   #58
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
w00t hey paul =D

Outside Family
mangoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 04:08 PM   #59
Jdotsturn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Jdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jdotsturn
Paying on friday when the money comes in.

i love that bday discount.
Jdotsturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 12:44 AM   #60
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

The fire put a damper on my funds but I think I'll make it.

I'll probably put a passenger seat in.