Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2014, 08:57 AM   #31
g35gabby
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
g35gabby is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucha View Post
Are you serious? I said put the SAME car side by side. Meaning imagine you can duplicate this SUPER LEGAL R33 (sweet blades bro!) and have one with a clean title and then this one would still have a salvage title.

You're going to choose the CLEAN title because it WILL hold much more VALUE...FOREVER. All i'm trying to get at is that this r33 gtr is not worth this asking price. The salvaged title holds a lot of value to the car and the OWNER. Again, anyone can rebuild a car, having one that has been the same since birth is PRICELESS.
Sorry mate, but you are out of your depth here.

you don't have the slightest clue what we are talking about. Exactly how many motorex R33s do think there are? It isn't like these are all over the place. Rare, doesn't even begin to explain those little pieces of paper he has, and frankly the historical significance of it being a Motorex car is very interesting as well.

The Federal paperwork is 100% of the value here. The condition of the shell not being riddled with bullet holes and rust make no never mind to the value. If the title was clear, the car would be worth far more than he is even asking simply due to the fact that it was brought in the right way and can't be seized at any time by the feds. You don't seem to grasp that, and that could be due to ignorance or lack of reading skills, but w/e the case the price is not unrealistic.

This isn't Canada where R32s and 33s have been f/s for ages now, and even R34s aren't 50k.

let the guy sell his car, as with anything on zlivia it is always a jumping off point and you can make an offer or you can pass. If you don't like the price make him an offer, if you don't want to, then move on.
Old 08-29-2014, 09:20 AM   #32
Killa702
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Killa702 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Dude who fucking cares if its overpriced or not? If you don't like OPs price then get the fuck out and mind your own business.
Old 08-29-2014, 09:20 AM   #33
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
^^^ what she said..
Old 08-29-2014, 09:37 AM   #34
lucha
BANNED

lucha is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by g35gabby View Post
If the title was clear, the car would be worth far more than he is even asking

The only thing that had any relevancy to what i was saying (and you talk about my reading skills). Thank you for agreeing that a clean title makes a huge difference to an owner and value. If this r33 had a clean title it would sell for 49k no problem. Salvage title? Nope. You'll see when this owner finally sells the car. It won't sell for more than 40k mark my words.
Old 08-29-2014, 11:20 AM   #35
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
Quote:
The only thing that had any relevancy to what i was saying (and you talk about my reading skills). Thank you for agreeing that a clean title makes a huge difference to an owner and value. If this r33 had a clean title it would sell for 49k no problem. Salvage title? Nope. You'll see when this owner finally sells the car. It won't sell for more than 40k mark my words.
Did you make a account just to run you're mouth ? Sure seems like it ,if you feel the op price is to high move along . If he wants to post it for a million he can as it's his car and his price . Now will you please shut the fuck up ? Please . It's no wonder everyone hates canada it's full of dick heads like you .
Old 08-29-2014, 12:08 PM   #36
lucha
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_S14 View Post
Did you make a account just to run you're mouth ? Sure seems like it ,if you feel the op price is to high move along . If he wants to post it for a million he can as it's his car and his price . Now will you please shut the fuck up ? Please . It's no wonder everyone hates canada it's full of dick heads like you .
Nice one, dumbass. No wonder everyone from the states can't price a fucking car right. They have shit for brains. Move along fat stick. Seems like everyone from the states can't handle the truth and facts about value.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:13 PM   #37
silviasandbeer
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
silviasandbeer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
why the fuck is a canadian commenting on what he thinks the value of a japanese car in amercia is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by e1_griego View Post
I'm not kingtalon crazy, but I have standards
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
What age is appropriate to give your kids the sex talk? Is 3 too soon?
Old 08-29-2014, 12:16 PM   #38
lucha
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviasandbeer View Post
why the fuck is a canadian commenting on what he thinks the value of a japanese car in amercia is?
Exactly my point, you fat fks from the states can't even spell the name of your country correctly.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:20 PM   #39
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Love me some Skyline thread drama.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:24 PM   #40
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Exactly my point, you fat fks from the states can't even spell the name of your country correctly.
So much anger and ignorance

Typical Zilvia Skyline thread. Turns to shit in about 3 posts.........

Speaking of spelling, "fks" is actually spelts "fucks"..............lol! Semantics

Anyways, The R33 is one of my favorite and I had no idea it was 36K to get all the paperwork sorted! 8200 miles aint even broken in yet salvage title or not! Lovely!
Old 08-29-2014, 12:24 PM   #41
silviasandbeer
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
im not fat, im fluffy

dorki dori pink him! he hurted my feels

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-29-2014, 12:28 PM   #42
lucha
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
So much anger and ignorance

Typical Zilvia Skyline thread. Turns to shit in about 3 posts.........
I'm not the one who started with the shit talking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviasandbeer View Post
im not fat, im fluffy

dorki dori pink him! he hurted my feels
You were viewing this thread for 10 minutes and that's the response you came up with. You're embarrassing, leave fat fk.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:31 PM   #43
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
I'm not the one who started with the shit talking.

You were viewing this thread for 10 minutes and that's the response you came up with. You're embarrassing, leave fat fk.
Dude, you SERIOUSLY have anger and mental issues...........Calm down! Nobody is threatening your life!

Sorry to the OP for the garbage people like to populate Skyline threads with
Old 08-29-2014, 12:35 PM   #44
lucha
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Dude, you SERIOUSLY have anger and mental issues...........Calm down! Nobody is threatening your life!

Sorry to the OP for the garbage people like to populate Skyline threads with
You guys are the ones getting your panties in a bunch for me telling the truth as to what this car will sell for. 49k for a salvage titled r33...talk about mental issues.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:40 PM   #45
lucha
BANNED

And because i provide facts.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/5111202/ns...ss-widespread/

"Mental illnesses including anxiety disorders and depression are common and under-treated in many developed and developing countries, with the highest rate found in the United States, according to a study of 14 countries."

I know what i'm talking about, i actually do research before opening my mouth.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:48 PM   #46
silviasandbeer
Zilvia Addict

what the hell are you talking about 10 minutes?

what you dont understand is location matters. because your not smart enough.

lets say you have a house in a nice neighborhood for 400k$
that same house would not cost the same in a ghetto neighborhood

now we have a skyline

in your country where theyre 10,000$ because canada doesnt ban them
in 'murica they are banned unless you pay money to make it DOT APPROVED

WHICH IS WHY IT COST AN ARM AND A LEG AND A LITER OF MAPLE SYRUP TO HAVE ONE

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-29-2014, 12:50 PM   #47
lucha
BANNED

Hey idiot, i understand that it is more in the states. I'm saying it's not worth 49k bonehead. The most he will get is 40k mark my words...always have to repeat myself to retards like you. That response took you 20 minutes, congratulations you're more of an idiot than i thought in the first place.
Old 08-29-2014, 02:04 PM   #48
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
back on track people!!!! i will clean this thread out later when i have a chance, the car is worth what hes asking and im going to allow this thread because its 100% legal!!! a motorex legal car is worth its weight in gold... PERIOD!!! its a 100% legal in 50 state car, no shady BS, no tricks in registering it, NOTHING! this is a go to a smog station, it passes legally, take paper work to DMV, stand in line for an hour and get it registered with no hassle PERIOD Skyline.

If you dont have the money to buy the guys car (which I know 90% of people DONT), quit your whining and get out of the thread, simple as that!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Old 08-29-2014, 06:28 PM   #49
kaane
Zilvia Member

kaane is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
back on track people!!!! i will clean this thread out later when i have a chance, the car is worth what hes asking and im going to allow this thread because its 100% legal!!! a motorex legal car is worth its weight in gold... PERIOD!!! its a 100% legal in 50 state car, no shady BS, no tricks in registering it, NOTHING! this is a go to a smog station, it passes legally, take paper work to DMV, stand in line for an hour and get it registered with no hassle PERIOD Skyline.

If you dont have the money to buy the guys car (which I know 90% of people DONT), quit your whining and get out of the thread, simple as that!
it's a 49 state legal car, he has no bar paperwork. So no california registration.
Old 08-29-2014, 07:27 PM   #50
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaane View Post
it's a 49 state legal car, he has no bar paperwork. So no california registration.
thank you for trying to keep the argument going with a completely useless retort... please see my prior statement that you quoted!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Old 08-29-2014, 07:34 PM   #51
kaane
Zilvia Member

kaane is an unknown quantity at this point
How is it useless, you claim it is a 50 state legal car. It is NOT.

I know a few things about skylines since I owned 2 of them in California and know first hand the pain to have a quasi legal car there.
Old 08-29-2014, 07:49 PM   #52
Vandrel
Leaky Injector

Vandrel is on the path to ruinVandrel is on the path to ruinVandrel is on the path to ruin
I love when Canadians chime in on US Skylines and price comparisons.

I said it earlier and seems it needs to be stated again, $36,000 to legalize a R33 right now and takes many months to complete the process. This isn't Canada where they are a dime a dozen. There's only 3 ways to get a R33 in the US, 1) old MotoRex car, 2) fork over $36k to JK, 3) get an illegal one from some shady asshat and gamble your luck.
Old 08-29-2014, 09:07 PM   #53
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
...why would the OP hate the drama a thread like this brings? This shit practically bumps itself hahahaha. GLWS to the OP. I shudder to think what I'd be capable of doing with a good down payment and a great credit score......if only I hadn't jumped ship to this fucking FRS. Now THAT'S a shitty community when you look at through 'Zilvian eyes' lol.BUMP and GLWS!
Old 08-31-2014, 11:56 AM   #54
eclipse_spyder
Leaky Injector

eclipse_spyder is an unknown quantity at this point
Did anybody even notice the mileage on this thing? 8200 miles. Yeah, I wouldn't even argue with the price. It is priced damn well. I wouldn't want a penny less if it were me selling it.
Old 08-31-2014, 07:10 PM   #55
silviasandbeer
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipse_spyder View Post
Did anybody even notice the mileage on this thing? 8200 miles.
No, all we saw was "GTR SKYLINE" in the title and everything went Red. one person got so mad he made a troll account. what color is it again?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-31-2014, 09:14 PM   #56
cheese_monster

cheese_monster is an unknown quantity at this point
A 2010 nissan GTR with 60,000 miles is valued at about $50,000. I can't really see anyone choosing an r33 GTR over a r35 GTR. But anyways glws.
Old 08-31-2014, 09:28 PM   #57
Bullitt_180sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Bullitt_180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese_monster View Post
A 2010 nissan GTR with 60,000 miles is valued at about $50,000. I can't really see anyone choosing an r33 GTR over a r35 GTR. But anyways glws.
I can see plenty of people choosing a federally legal R33 over a more readily available R35 strictly from a rarity standpoint. Hell, I live in Saint Petersburg florida which isn't a big city by any means, and there are 5 or 6 r35 GTRs driving around. I would gladly drive an r33 around before adding another r35 to the road here.
Old 08-31-2014, 10:10 PM   #58
tobroketobuildarealcar
Zilvia Junkie

tobroketobuildarealcar is an unknown quantity at this point
What ever happens with this car please dont sell it to any one that has the money to afford it. But sell it to someone who will appreciate the fact that this car is legitimate and legal none the less obscenely low mileage.in twenty years this car will be worth more than all of the people that have visited this thread could afford put together. This is not another beater skyline but it is a collectable car with value that will increase over time.

To be totally honest if I could afford this car at this point in my life I would buy it and put it in a climate controoled storage unit and let it rest until I was ready to retire. If you want to talk about a wise long term financial investment this is it.
Old 08-31-2014, 10:52 PM   #59
cosmo

cosmo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
thank you for trying to keep the argument going with a completely useless retort... please see my prior statement that you quoted!
OP even said it himself. Not useless.
Old 09-01-2014, 05:19 AM   #60
Bleakley
Zilvia Addict

Bleakley is an unknown quantity at this point
8 more years and you can own the same (well, almost) car for 10-15.. Can you wait?

Last edited by Bleakley; 09-02-2014 at 03:10 PM..
Closed Thread