Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 10-22-2009, 01:00 AM   #31
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
oooh i want to come to this. it will be like old times! i miss all you fuckers. and HOPEFULLY i can bring my car.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2009, 11:52 PM   #32
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I guess I'll be there, lol

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 12:34 AM   #33
choleboy
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
choleboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
im bringin out da r32..
choleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:09 AM   #34
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
Yay woohoo woohoo!! Vatche, please come!! You must christen this meet! Edgar, you don't need to show up, we don't need a Debbie/Edgar Downer! :P
Old 10-23-2009, 10:25 AM   #35
sileighty83
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
sileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileighty83
^^
ooooo zing!

oh one more confirmed guest to add to the list nessa!

Paul- Red 180sx
Old 10-23-2009, 10:32 AM   #36
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
^Haha, no zing! :P
Old 10-24-2009, 03:22 PM   #37
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
85% chance i will come :P i got my car running.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:54 AM   #38
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Hey all! Another update!

Corner 3 Garage will also be a big part in hosting this event/meet. They have gotten some manufactures to support this meet by offering an unbelievable discount to their products. Prices will be posted at the meet (this is only valid with a 10/29 dated Hooters receipt)--A ONE TIME OFFER with no buying limit from:

SPL parts
Motul
Stoptech: only on Big brake kit. Must order by end of the this month.
NGK

This is too awesome, thanks guys!!
Old 10-26-2009, 11:34 PM   #39
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews

I may have to come out... LOL

Let me see how I feel that day. 562 caravan sounds fun

Adrian there's no school for you thursday night haha
2iv0 sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:16 AM   #40
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Can I use my receipt to get a discount on an oil change and other car work done at C3? lol
Old 10-27-2009, 11:29 AM   #41
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Hahaha, Travis, Steve will think about it

Edit: EndlessUSA has just been added to the list of manufacturers that will be offering an awesome discount for this meet!!

Last edited by autobahNESSA; 10-27-2009 at 04:17 PM..
autobahNESSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:58 AM   #42
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
is hooters food any good?
Old 10-28-2009, 12:01 PM   #43
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 @ fullboost View Post
is hooters food any good?
I have heard people say Hooters food in general is not good. I also visited another Hooters up in Northern California (and boy it really was not good). For some reason, when I visited this particular Lake Forest Hooters a few weeks ago, their wings were the BEST wings I have ever had in my life!!! The wings here were way better than Wing Stop, Wing Nuts, etc. And that is why I am wholeheartedly behind this Lake Forest Hooters meet I can't wait to get me some winggggs this Thursday!
Old 10-28-2009, 03:12 PM   #44
Croan
Zilvia Addict

Croan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really nice
oooohhh i am soo there!!!!!

ness confirm me so far, ill check in with lee.

--Jason
Croan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 04:18 PM   #45
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
hey count me and terminalsamurai in. hes my ride, im not driving drunk. we'll be coming in a tad bit later though, can we still eat sit with ya'll???
Old 10-28-2009, 04:24 PM   #46
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croan View Post
oooohhh i am soo there!!!!!

ness confirm me so far, ill check in with lee.

--Jason
You're in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky_180 View Post
hey count me and terminalsamurai in. hes my ride, im not driving drunk. we'll be coming in a tad bit later though, can we still eat sit with ya'll???
You got it. With the way things are looking, I hope we're all going to be able to fit inside Hooters all at once without causing a fire hazard haha but we'll try to reserve 240 seating to be together!
Old 10-28-2009, 11:09 PM   #47
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Ok, I will come out. I will drive my buddies S14, to break in the new lug nuts for him.
Old 10-29-2009, 08:48 AM   #48
sileighty83
Zilvia Addict

sileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to sileighty83
Quote:
Originally Posted by autobahNESSA View Post
I have heard people say Hooters food in general is not good. I also visited another Hooters up in Northern California (and boy it really was not good). For some reason, when I visited this particular Lake Forest Hooters a few weeks ago, their wings were the BEST wings I have ever had in my life!!! The wings here were way better than Wing Stop, Wing Nuts, etc. And that is why I am wholeheartedly behind this Lake Forest Hooters meet I can't wait to get me some winggggs this Thursday!
Shameless hooters plug HAHA just kiddin See u there tonight! ill be rolling up in silence like a ninja HAHA lets get a irvine 240 table
Old 10-29-2009, 10:07 AM   #49
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Ok, I will come out. I will drive my buddies S14, to break in the new lug nuts for him.
Wooohoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sileighty83 View Post
Shameless hooters plug HAHA just kiddin See u there tonight! ill be rolling up in silence like a ninja HAHA lets get a irvine 240 table
Yeah, I think we can do that

Yay for tonight!!
Old 10-29-2009, 02:40 PM   #50
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Ok. I am ready.

Let's do this.
Old 10-29-2009, 02:50 PM   #51
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Ok. I am ready.

Let's do this.
YOU'RE not down. This meet is about breastsses and thighs not wieners

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 03:08 PM   #52
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Really? ^^^
Old 10-29-2009, 03:40 PM   #53
mike@corner3garage

Trader Rating: (0)
mike@corner3garage is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hooters has good wings. i hope i feel ok to come out tonight...
mike@corner3garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 06:44 PM   #54
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
Quote:
Ok. I am ready.

Let's do this.

If you go i will come
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 07:10 PM   #55
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Do it, Meet you there.
Old 10-29-2009, 07:18 PM   #56
s13silvia88
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
s13silvia88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
ill be there
Old 10-29-2009, 07:32 PM   #57
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
Quote:
Do it, Meet you there.
ok im leaving here in a few
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 07:53 PM   #58
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

20 min on my way. Tell me you love me.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:39 PM   #59
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

s13boy89 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to s13boy89
Quote:
20 min on my way. Tell me you love me.
i don't love you
Old 10-30-2009, 01:47 AM   #60
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Great turnout!

And LOL at the two Honda Ricers revving and trying to do a burn out.

This is going to sound really bad, but it isn't too far off from the truth. How come it's the usual asshole cholos in that kind of Civic and CRX that rev and do stupid shit? Same spot none the less. Wth man?