Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 01-03-2006, 02:34 AM   #31
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Vacation or not they were on the site:
"Last Activity: 01-01-2006 07:04 PM"
http://www.zilvia.net/f/member.php?u=39363

Hopefully they will respond to the email tomorrow.
Old 01-03-2006, 12:52 PM   #32
ushio_kun

Trader Rating: (0)
ushio_kun is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hey I ordered origin fenders from them on the 13th and I'm out 378.32 I really need those fenders getting tired of the tires scubbing whoever knows dude personally get in touch w/him and please post back here if you can find out whats going on for the rest of us my order # is 1037
ushio_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 02:08 PM   #33
Hailtothesilvia
Zilvia Junkie

Hailtothesilvia is making a name for him/her selfHailtothesilvia is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to Hailtothesilvia
just filed the dispute with my bank. I should be getting my money back within a day or two

never again i will deal with IPS....the most unprofessional people i've dealt with. Sorry if any of you guys out there who like IPS, maybe they did a good job with your order....not mine

the rest of you guys...good luck with this BS

i'm out

TAOspeedwagon II
Hailtothesilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 03:59 PM   #34
f0oLz
Leaky Injector

f0oLz is an unknown quantity at this point
just gave them a call, they're back. as assumed, they went on vacation. but everything should be okay now. give them a call if anything.
f0oLz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 04:45 PM   #35
S14monkey

S14monkey is an unknown quantity at this point
i just disputed the charge with my credit card company. i made my purchase on Dec. 19 and since then i was never updated on the status of my purchase. after all the unanswered phone calls, emails, and PMs, i no longer want to do business with this company. even if they went on vacation, they should have updated their customers that they were going to be gone for a couple days, instead of disappearing. so yea IPS just lost another customer.
S14monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 06:24 PM   #36
s14dr1ft3r
Zilvia Member

s14dr1ft3r is making a name for him/her selfs14dr1ft3r is making a name for him/her self
Bottom line, I want the product that I ordered and I dont think I can find one as good at the same price anywhere else so I will wait a few more days.

s14dr1ft3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 09:41 PM   #37
Hailtothesilvia
Zilvia Junkie

Hailtothesilvia is making a name for him/her selfHailtothesilvia is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14monkey
i just disputed the charge with my credit card company. i made my purchase on Dec. 19 and since then i was never updated on the status of my purchase. after all the unanswered phone calls, emails, and PMs, i no longer want to do business with this company. even if they went on vacation, they should have updated their customers that they were going to be gone for a couple days, instead of disappearing. so yea IPS just lost another customer.
werd....time is money..and they sure wasted a lot of mine..not cool

TAOspeedwagon II
Old 01-03-2006, 09:45 PM   #38
Hailtothesilvia
Zilvia Junkie

and still no explanation on why they pull all their group buys and ads special off the forum

TAOspeedwagon II
Old 01-03-2006, 09:47 PM   #39
sidious141

sidious141 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well if they are back in town and read this then just refund my money and Ill cancel the paypal claim. I had to order my part from someone else because I could not wait anylonger. Amazingly got a UPS tracking number from them the same day I ordered it, thats how it should be.
sidious141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 10:26 PM   #40
ShadowGSX

ShadowGSX is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi, this actually the first time I posted in this forums, but I have something to contribute.

Myself and some friends tried to contact them for the past 4 days but with no avail. I tried to get in touch by email and through private messaging. I never recieve a reply after they took my hard earn money.

Fanilly, somebody pick up today but hanged up right away and left the phone off the hook for a couple of minutes. I tried to call them a few hours later, and it seems that their voice mail inbox is full.

After a couple of tries someone picked up and told me that I have the wrong number. Which I know it was correct, since I had it im my dialing history and knew it by memory after dialing the number hundred of times. I dial the number again and did manage to talk to somebody and told me that it will be 2-3 weeks more for my order to be shipped.

I was shocked that they lied to me in the first place, it seems that they dont want my business and I dont want to play child games with them anymore.

Best of luck,
Hector G.A

P.S-I wish them luck in their bussiness venture....
ShadowGSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 11:25 PM   #41
s14dr1ft3r
Zilvia Member

s14dr1ft3r is making a name for him/her selfs14dr1ft3r is making a name for him/her self
ok...after hearing that...I've had enough.I'm filing a dispute through paypal.

Old 01-04-2006, 11:42 PM   #42
s14dr1ft3r
Zilvia Member

Just got done filing a claim. Hopefully this gets resolved quickly.

MODS - have any of you heard back from these guys? This is starting to get rediculous.

Has anybody filed a claim through paypal on IPS yet? I'm just curious if you've received your money back yet and if so, how long did it take?

Old 01-05-2006, 12:02 AM   #43
sidious141

Im wondering why I still see their ad on here after this. However I filed my claim the 2nd and just now notcied an email telling me I got a refund while I was playing some MGS so thanks at least for giving my money back but it shouldn’t have been this big a deal. I don’t know what their problem is or what is going on but as far as I am concerned they can suck it for being so shady.
Old 01-05-2006, 12:25 AM   #44
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Their Ads expire on the 7th.

Still no contact.
Old 01-05-2006, 12:28 AM   #45
sidious141

Thats cool, I guess you gota give them the advertising they paid for.
Old 01-05-2006, 08:08 AM   #46
maz2001mp

maz2001mp is an unknown quantity at this point
-- Here is my update for everyone who is asking. I guess I just have to wait and see what money actually comes in to my account. Like I said before, I rather would have had a good grounding kit for that price, but I guess IPS is going out of business or something... Good luck to everyone with getting refunds.

Dear Michael Mazalatis,

Import Performance Solutions ([email protected]) has issued you a full
or partial refund for your payment.

This refund will remain pending until the funds have cleared from the sender's
account. You will receive an email notification once the funds have become
available in your PayPal account. See Refund Details below for more information.

Please do not reply to this email. Email sent to this address cannot be
answered.

Message From Seller:

----------------------------------------------------------------
Original Payment Details
----------------------------------------------------------------

Date Payment Sent: Dec. 14, 2005

Amount: $60.00 USD

Sincerely,
PayPal

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will
not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click
the Help link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

PayPal Email ID PP343

p.s. Paypal was very quick with this refund so I'm sure if everyone puts their claims in now, hopefully IPS will agree to the refund and everyone can get their money back.
Old 01-05-2006, 12:09 PM   #47
204_240sx

204_240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
this sucks, mines over the 45 day period that paypal allows you to file the claim... do u guys know what i can do to get my money back?
204_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 04:41 PM   #48
s14dr1ft3r
Zilvia Member

contact them directly...if they answer...and request a refund.

Old 01-07-2006, 07:56 AM   #49
mikeroy420
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
mikeroy420 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmikeroy420 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmikeroy420 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmikeroy420 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I was trying to order 10 Gnd Kits for 2 weeks now, but I think I'm not going to bother. These guys are starting to look shady. I'm glad I didn't order the D2's from them.
mikeroy420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 11:38 AM   #50
s14dr1ft3r
Zilvia Member

anybody get their money back yet?

Old 01-07-2006, 12:16 PM   #51
Hailtothesilvia
Zilvia Junkie

i got mine back

TAOspeedwagon II
Old 01-07-2006, 09:35 PM   #52
DRFT180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
DRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Damn Tao sorry to hear about what you went through. I'm glad to see you got your money back though.

Bradley
DRFT180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 10:30 PM   #53
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i order a greddy emanage ultimate from them I am out $650. I filed a paypal complaint, but now if i cant get it back. My credit card will. Paypal never got my money back once, but i file throught them so they get a neg from paypal. I will call my credit company too.
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 05:24 AM   #54
Hailtothesilvia
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFT180
Damn Tao sorry to hear about what you went through. I'm glad to see you got your money back though.

Bradley
thanks man

screw RSR EXmag now...i'm joining Darnel's club (you can guess what exhaust im getting )

TAOspeedwagon II
Old 01-08-2006, 05:25 AM   #55
Hailtothesilvia
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trsilvias13
i order a greddy emanage ultimate from them I am out $650. I filed a paypal complaint, but now if i cant get it back. My credit card will. Paypal never got my money back once, but i file throught them so they get a neg from paypal. I will call my credit company too.
wow...someone actually got fuked worst than me....good luck man

TAOspeedwagon II
Old 01-08-2006, 03:03 PM   #56
sleepy180
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
sleepy180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
this is wierd. I just ordered a RSR EXMAG for my s13 from them like around Dec 13, or around then. They seemed pretty professional i guess, but since i live about 20 minutes away from their warehouse i just went and picked it up. Everything went smooth, payed in cash, and now have a rsr exmag on my s13. I would have to give the +1 to them. Its too bad that things turned around so quickly with them that caused them to become so unreliable in such a short amount of time. Maybe they were robbed or the merchandise was damaged and they couldnt afford to cover it or who knows.

But i do feel sorry for anyone that is getting shafted and i thank God that everything went smoothly for me. Good luck to all.
sleepy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 04:21 PM   #57
S14DB
AFC #1

But, the point really is that they haven't responded to the administration or the users of this forum.
Old 01-09-2006, 01:37 PM   #58
Toka Motorsports
Leaky Injector

Toka Motorsports is a well-known jackass
who ever lives near ips please march down there and bitch at them for the sake of everyone.. ask tem why they are shafting people on zilvia.net??? ask them why orders are not being sent out? and ask them why they never pick up thier phones?

now my little sad story that no one cares about:

i ordered a bumper on november 13th 2005 from them... they sent me the wrong one, i sent it back and they said they would get me the correct one asap... then i talked to them week later about it they said it was going out asap (again). now its jan 9 and i havent heard from them since decmber 20th or somthing like that....

someone with respect from all of us please go to ips and ask them about these problems directly.. because its easy to hid behind computer screens and away from phones, but when they realize that people are going to them face to face they may think twice about what they are doing....
please and thank you

Drift, Touge!!!
Toka Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 02:05 PM   #59
TheSpeedFactor
Leaky Injector

TheSpeedFactor is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to TheSpeedFactor
folks this is exactly what i was afraid of. When i was calling them out months ago it was because i have seen folks do what they were trying to do and it always ends like this. sorry so many of you got shafted. I hope you can all get your money back.
Old 01-09-2006, 05:08 PM   #60
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AutoRnD
ouch sorry to hear that guys..
hope you get your money back
if anything.. if you do get your money back come talk to me and i will try and honor what they sold it to you for so you don't lose even more money

Nardi, Enkei, Stance, AME Master Distributors for USA

Check Out Our Facebook!
AutoRnD is offline   Reply With Quote