Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 04-25-2009, 10:47 PM   #31
Screenname
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
Screenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Ernie is the true meaning of customer service. He goes out of his way to ensure that his customers are happy along with zilvia.net. He along with the other employees are always helpful and always willing to go out of their way to ensure every customer is satisfied.
Screenname is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2009, 01:21 AM   #32
PacificDrift_Nick
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
PacificDrift_Nick is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
DTCPERFORMANCE IS THE BEST SHOP IN SO-CAL

I have bought rims, tires and services from them and i wont go anywhere else!

super friendly staff!

Ernie is a awesome dude!

AND the BBQs OMG this place is the best!!!!!
Old 04-26-2009, 01:45 AM   #33
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
awesome service, even tho i dont always buy tires everytime i go. these guys always treat me right
Old 04-27-2009, 02:18 PM   #34
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
once again, u guys came thru for me, i noticed saturday that my buick need front tires desperatly, i got on the horn, sunday morning pops was there got tires and alignment...less than 24hours and i got my tires...fucking sick effort and work ethic...

and to think, if i didnt roll out to ur BBQ that one time, i wouldnt have met yah gents...thank again DTC, deff hit u up for more tires wen track car is ready

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:36 PM   #35
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Epic shop! Epic staff!

DTC is the place to be for drift spec alighnments!

Thank you Ernie, Chris, Adrian, Freddy, Al and the rest of the super crew!
Old 04-28-2009, 01:20 AM   #36
brokeAs240sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
brokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Awesome pricing & relatively quick service compared to other tire shops.

I had a problem w/ an air leak on a couple of the tires & they quickly found the problem & fixed it. Awesome guys.
Old 04-28-2009, 07:50 PM   #37
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
the only shop that i've ever brought my car to and trusted. i've gotten belts changed,
alignment done, tires, exhaust installed, this place is my garage away from home.
top notch service, and would recommend to everyone.

A++++++
Old 04-30-2009, 03:03 PM   #38
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I <3 DTC! Ernie and the gang are always such a big help. Got an alignment done not too long ago and was very happy with it. I'm always satisfied with the "services" Ernie provides! lolz
Old 05-01-2009, 02:49 PM   #39
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
Trader Rating: (13)
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
I work at DTC Santa Ana....BUT...i had to go see Ernie to get a kick ass deal on my greddy coilovers...don't know how this man does it, but i give him my money all the time with a smile on my face!

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review
dtc 360RT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 07:17 PM   #40
boogerlovers
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
boogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
DTC is the best shop ever! i bring all my cars to them for everything, even my family wagons. i love the service and the ppl, thanx ernie and chris for always hookin me up with the best prices and service.
Old 05-04-2009, 09:18 PM   #41
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
Edit:

Ernie is a cool guy.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:12 AM   #42
MrOneShotKill
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (10)
MrOneShotKill will become famous soon enoughMrOneShotKill will become famous soon enoughMrOneShotKill will become famous soon enoughMrOneShotKill will become famous soon enoughMrOneShotKill will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrOneShotKill
When in Doubt DTC will help you out. I've never had a problem there, at the heart of Long Beach DTC is a Great Spot for any car. A+++++++++
MrOneShotKill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 08:12 PM   #43
kapowerhicomp1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
kapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ka hi-comp.

ernie and guys at dtc is the best in the west............................he sayed my life....!!!!!!!!!!
kapowerhicomp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 09:01 PM   #44
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
i love DTCPerformance. They love my car, its even there spending the night =]. so lonely without my car D=
Old 06-10-2009, 09:10 PM   #45
at23
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
at23 is making a name for him/her selfat23 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to at23 Send a message via Yahoo to at23
I got my greddy coilovers from dtc and living a couple hours away its totally worth driving to this shop to get anything done. everytime i can help send business there way ill do it in a heartbeat.A+
Old 06-11-2009, 01:06 AM   #46
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
DTC Performance= Awesomeness!!!
Old 06-11-2009, 03:31 AM   #47
Spencer dougherty
Post Whore!

Location: Santa Ana CA **SideWays Performance** 1(714)330-0021
Trader Rating: (65)
Spencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really nice
Feedback Score: 65 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Spencer dougherty
every time i go to DTC... eveything goes right.. great prices too
Spencer dougherty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 05:24 PM   #48
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
So that you guys know, I have had some work done with ernie, mostly mounting tires and small stuff, and they have been a pleasure. Now I am apart of the family. You guys will find me here at DTC Long beach. All the guys are a pleasure to work with. Feel free to ask any questions about vehicle setup. Our techs know their shit!!!!
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 01:40 AM   #49
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
The most ridiculously amazing service here guys, no joke. I will forever use DTC for my tires.
Old 09-14-2009, 12:21 PM   #50
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I can't say enough about DTC!! Such awesome people there and Ernie is always looking out. Im soooooo glad I finally made my way down to DTC, because of it... I won't go anywhere else for tires now!! A+++++++++++++