Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 10-29-2009, 12:20 AM   #31
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
You're Not Down
Old 10-29-2009, 12:55 AM   #32
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaco S14 View Post
how much time of practice will one get if they sign up just for it?
you'll be running all day until top 16 tandem. after the comp, we get started back up for open track session.

tandem like asb? that's all the time at justdrift. lol... tandem like no tomorrow!
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 09:02 AM   #33
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie@justdrift View Post
you'll be running all day until top 16 tandem. after the comp, we get started back up for open track session.

tandem like asb? that's all the time at justdrift. lol... tandem like no tomorrow!
haha tandem like you have an extra built car just sitting!
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:27 AM   #34
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
haha tandem like you have an extra built car just sitting!
yea! but please dont spin out in front of me cuz i had one of those already....

YouTube - Luke Pakula HTM Crash
Old 10-30-2009, 11:42 AM   #35
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
one more week..... registration is still open for both practice only and comps!
Old 10-30-2009, 02:23 PM   #36
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

wait, did i register already? im getting lost with all these events
Old 10-30-2009, 08:19 PM   #37
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Party time ?
Old 10-31-2009, 10:54 AM   #38
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

No More Fear, Party Boy Is Here
Old 11-03-2009, 10:00 AM   #39
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

few more days.... 3 guys are going to FD LBC! and 5 are going to irwindale proam. can't waaaaaaaaait! party boy luke will be at either proam or FDLBC! or both!

but let's get this round 4 done this weekend!

spots still open for both practice and comp!
Old 11-03-2009, 01:25 PM   #40
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
hey charlie....
Old 11-03-2009, 03:07 PM   #41
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

hey nick....

hogan.
Old 11-03-2009, 04:00 PM   #42
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
hey nick....

hogan.
you miss me huh....
Old 11-03-2009, 04:12 PM   #43
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

.... more than you'll ever know.

i divirginized you in john's car.
Old 11-03-2009, 04:16 PM   #44
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:

.... more than you'll ever know.

i divirginized you in john's car.
that you did...awwww...i was soo innocent...only done time attack... and now look at me. Beat john in the last competition. LOL such a whore.
Old 11-04-2009, 12:24 AM   #45
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

you beat john? hahaha.. nicely done! come out to topdrift this weekend and kick some ass.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:10 AM   #46
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

oh man u guys are soo gay lol
Old 11-04-2009, 11:47 AM   #47
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
you beat john? hahaha.. nicely done! come out to topdrift this weekend and kick some ass.
i wish. still no cage in this bitch. haha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRshMaLLow View Post
oh man u guys are soo gay lol
your just mad cause I didn't include you in this gay chat. don't worry luke, you can stand in for me at dtc in longbeach since I'm not there anymore. I'm sure ernie needs some white guy loving...you kinda look like me. haha.
Old 11-04-2009, 11:48 AM   #48
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

let me know when you are gonna run a balcony event competition...that requires no cage haha. I still got a stock ka though! lol
Old 11-04-2009, 12:06 PM   #49
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Going to city tire today to pick up tires and smog my truck. Can't wait for this weekend. I had a dream last night that I won the comp. I'm super stoked for this event.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:32 PM   #50
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybert View Post
Going to city tire today to pick up tires and smog my truck. Can't wait for this weekend. I had a dream last night that I won the comp. I'm super stoked for this event.
i'll give u a by against me if u beat Forest Wang in top 16
Old 11-04-2009, 11:17 PM   #51
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Please tell me Forest is coming. That shit will be awesome. Now we just need mattycakes, cody, and mike essa to come back to make it really interesting.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:55 AM   #52
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

lo Mike Essa Will be there, i dunno if he's competing though
Old 11-05-2009, 09:26 AM   #53
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybert View Post
Please tell me Forest is coming. That shit will be awesome. Now we just need mattycakes, cody, and mike essa to come back to make it really interesting.
haha...we could always have mordaunt and pawlak show up as well. make it an even playing field.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:29 AM   #54
odi
Leaky Injector

odi is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks to Garage Works the cage is done and looking sexy.

Payment sent.

This will be my first real competition. See you all there!

Oh, how many tires are you guys bringing?
odi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:34 AM   #55
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

odi post pics up! let's see that sexy cage. oh... while you're there, say hi to my car for me! it misses the drifty!
Old 11-06-2009, 01:49 PM   #56
odi
Leaky Injector

Don't have a camera with me, nor cable for my phone.

I saw your car there, are you bringing it?
Old 11-06-2009, 09:13 PM   #57
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

turns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to turns101
Awesome Odi.
I saw Keith today. He asked about you and told me you were doing this event.
Good luck man. You can drive!!

I cant make it. I have 1 new tire and 4 shot tires..

Good luck everyone!!
Old 11-07-2009, 06:26 PM   #58
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Luke I love You.

Old 11-07-2009, 08:50 PM   #59
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Grats Luke!!! Wish I coulda seen it!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:40 PM   #60
odi
Leaky Injector

There is some serious talent in this series.
It was a pleasure meeting everyone.
I learned alot from you guys yesterday!