Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: what color paint?
black 10 18.52%
dark silver 10 18.52%
dark blue 5 9.26%
pearl white 21 38.89%
any other color (specify) 8 14.81%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2007, 09:16 PM   #31
clutch kick drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
clutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Hope those help out man! GL and patience is key with paint! Royal Blue met. ( Chevy FTW!!) Its got some purple in it and you can really see it when you get under a street lamp. looks really cool.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2007, 09:22 PM   #32
clutch kick drifter
Zilvia Junkie

clutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver
I have an idea, who cares? paint it whatever color you want and stop asking people what to do with yor car. esp something like paint? well fine paint it shit brown
Exactly, i posted pics to help you out man but its ultimatley up to you. If you let other people make choices on what parts go on YOUR car then where is the fun? Just my $.02
Old 02-12-2007, 12:30 PM   #33
LA_phantom_240
Nissanaholic!

Location: Louisiana. LA is for Louisiana. L.A. is Los Angeles.
Trader Rating: (2)
LA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Acura Olympia white ftw. Very beautiful color, it was on my 1990 Acura Legend. I love that color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post
Come on, this isn't Gran Turismo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOK
your balls are either ballin, or they aren't... no second hand nut sweat can change that.
3/28/09 Buy this stuff!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/24807...-stuff-fs.html
Old 02-21-2007, 07:02 PM   #34
240giiiirrrrl
BANNED

240giiiirrrrl is a well-known jackass
fresh clean black paint
Old 02-22-2007, 12:18 AM   #35
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
why only those 4 colors...
Old 02-27-2007, 07:49 AM   #36
klohiq
Leaky Injector

klohiq has made poor choicesklohiq has made poor choicesklohiq has made poor choicesklohiq has made poor choicesklohiq has made poor choicesklohiq has made poor choicesklohiq has made poor choices
if you buying the car, then I love black or red, but if you're painting (which you are) then why go with stock looking colors? you're going to pay just as much and it won't stand out. I'm not saying go for yellow or 350z met. burnt orange, but check out all the colors that are offered...if you have your heart set on those then go for them, but if I was to completely paint a car I would go with a non-OE offered color

I'll post some pics up later, but you could try some colors that were offered on various BMWs, most look pretty normal, but they are very different than the standard 240sx colors you see time and time again (white, black, red, silver, etc)
Old 02-28-2007, 02:33 PM   #37
klohiq
Leaky Injector

klohiq has made poor choicesklohiq has made poor choicesklohiq has made poor choicesklohiq has made poor choicesklohiq has made poor choicesklohiq has made poor choicesklohiq has made poor choices

Interlagos Blue Metallic

Abyss Blue Metallic

Firemist Red Metallic??

Carmon Red

there's some other colors I like, but that interlagos blue looks really nice to me
Old 02-28-2007, 09:41 PM   #38
hahahahaha
Zilvia Junkie

hahahahaha is a jewel in the roughhahahahaha is a jewel in the roughhahahahaha is a jewel in the roughhahahahaha is a jewel in the roughhahahahaha is a jewel in the roughhahahahaha is a jewel in the roughhahahahaha is a jewel in the rough
hmmm pearl white with some kinda bluish mixed into it ... so that when the sun hits it it kinda looks like a sky blue ...
Old 03-02-2007, 05:34 PM   #39
KA-T_240
Nissanaholic!

KA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond repute
pearl white, it would be alot less common then alot of other colors.

but in the end, its up to you.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:47 PM   #40
beatlust
Leaky Injector

beatlust is an unknown quantity at this point
army green bottom half/ black top half. thats my s13 plan..
Old 04-12-2007, 01:51 PM   #41
diomedes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
diomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I love black, but can't stand the heat. So I'm going have to say preal white.
Old 04-15-2007, 01:47 PM   #42
Max_PSi
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
Max_PSi will become famous soon enoughMax_PSi will become famous soon enoughMax_PSi will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I say the new Nissan San Marino Blue found on the 07' 350Z.

Old 04-15-2007, 11:48 PM   #43
Rayne
Zilvia Addict

Rayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfection
Leguna Seca Blue
Old 04-22-2007, 12:31 AM   #44
widegts
Banned from the Marketplace

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
Trader Rating: (4)
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
I would say pearl white bro, I paint cars, and well many customers come back wanting a suttle paint after the crazy paints most of the time...

but then again... as long as the person doing up your car does it right, itll look good!!!

thats my 2 cents haah
Old 05-26-2007, 11:44 AM   #45
G_sl1de

G_sl1de is just really niceG_sl1de is just really niceG_sl1de is just really niceG_sl1de is just really niceG_sl1de is just really niceG_sl1de is just really niceG_sl1de is just really niceG_sl1de is just really niceG_sl1de is just really niceG_sl1de is just really nice
Midnight Blue Metallic

Closed Thread