Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 08:51 PM   #31
suaknee
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
suaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneStarWindGSW View Post
PM'ed ya bro. hook it up =)
right back at ya!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2008, 02:09 PM   #32
suaknee
BANNED

suaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant future
only a few more people needed...

appreciate the support.

keep it sideway!
Old 07-18-2008, 02:34 PM   #33
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
C'mon guys i want my damn shirt already!!

Haha yes i'm bitter j/p

Seriously though cop these!!
Old 07-19-2008, 02:38 PM   #34
suaknee
BANNED

Seriously, people don't underestimate the performance and technology of the SLIDE Shirt.
Old 07-19-2008, 02:54 PM   #35
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
C'mon guys i want my damn shirt already!!

Haha yes i'm bitter j/p

Seriously though cop these!!
your not alone man!
me want my shirt too
Old 07-20-2008, 08:52 PM   #36
borispuplis
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (7)
borispuplis is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
i want one! email me [email protected] when all is good. im a FO SHO so get it goin
Old 07-20-2008, 10:26 PM   #37
suaknee
BANNED

pm'd you sir
Old 07-22-2008, 06:51 PM   #38
suaknee
BANNED

list updated. woot woot!

Fresh Shirts like Sushi, except it's art you can wear, I don't recommend eating DRIFT*A*TIRE
Old 07-23-2008, 03:27 PM   #39
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
^^ won't eat em haha

But

Bump let's get it
Old 07-26-2008, 05:33 PM   #40
suaknee
BANNED

word, come on guys support independent drifting clothing companies, and the no more wak SHIrTs
movement, and less A&F stuff, A&E stuff. Support your lifestyle of drifting. Buy DRIFT*A*TIRE,
Drift T-Shirts for Drifters, made by Drifters to Keep it Sideway!
Old 07-28-2008, 12:06 AM   #41
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
come on ppl, me really want thy shirt
Old 07-29-2008, 11:19 AM   #42
stiizy
Post Whore!

3 more to go c'mon guys!!!
Old 07-29-2008, 07:46 PM   #43
suaknee
BANNED

Yes, please!
Old 07-30-2008, 01:10 PM   #44
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Any chance you could make a:

GRIP
GRIP
GRIP
GRIP
GRIP

Shirt?
Old 07-30-2008, 06:40 PM   #45
battlecoupe

Trader Rating: (1)
battlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
3 more to go c'mon guys!!!
Yeah ditto, I want my shirts already
Old 07-30-2008, 11:23 PM   #46
boozels
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
boozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
any blue ones?
xl shipped to 91304?

t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com
Old 07-31-2008, 03:10 PM   #47
suaknee
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Any chance you could make a:

GRIP
GRIP
GRIP
GRIP
GRIP

Shirt?
ah...I don't think it will have much impact or buyers. Its hard enough to get 10 people on here to support the SLIDE Shirt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozels View Post
any blue ones?
xl shipped to 91304?
Please buy a black one, please...so I can make some cashflow and turn out the RED one and then I'll definitely make the throughback BLUE Slide shirt. Please support Drift*a*tire, and I'll make better and badder shirts!
Old 07-31-2008, 11:06 PM   #48
sidetosideways

sidetosideways is making his/her stupidity well-knownsidetosideways is making his/her stupidity well-knownsidetosideways is making his/her stupidity well-knownsidetosideways is making his/her stupidity well-known
Dont worry guys its took 3-4months me to get my shirt from our so called local forums so good luck.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:06 PM   #49
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Altered_Image
I'll take one. PM sent, Paypal sent as well.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:21 PM   #50
boozels
Zilvia Addict

boozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to all
paypal payment sent!!
P.S. when you make a blue one i will buy 2

t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com
Old 08-01-2008, 01:31 PM   #51
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Come on now, just one more needs to be bought before we can get our shirts!!! Let's do it! If you can make one in a child size 3T, I will buy one for my son. Let me know!
Old 08-01-2008, 07:58 PM   #52
suaknee
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozels View Post
paypal payment sent!!
P.S. when you make a blue one i will buy 2
Thanks so much for the support! It really means a lot to me, and the more you support the more help the drifting community and your drifting lifestyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altered_Image View Post
I'll take one. PM sent, Paypal sent as well.
Thanks so much for the support! It really means a lot to me, and the more you support the more help the drifting community and your drifting lifestyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altered_Image View Post
Come on now, just one more needs to be bought before we can get our shirts!!! Let's do it! If you can make one in a child size 3T, I will buy one for my son. Let me know!
I have to check with my printer, I'll def let you know. Thanks so much again guys!
Old 08-03-2008, 02:53 PM   #53
suaknee
BANNED

Group Buy is almost over guys!!! Send in your orders ASAP PLEASE!
Old 08-03-2008, 03:57 PM   #54
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
I'm at my new place (I told you about it awhile ago), I'll PM you my new addy for when you send the shirts out.
Old 08-04-2008, 08:01 AM   #55
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Any word on child sized shirts yet? If so, I will buy it and we can all get our shirts! If you can't get the specific 3T size, just a child XS will work.
Old 08-04-2008, 04:18 PM   #56
suaknee
BANNED

pm'd

mslength
Old 08-04-2008, 11:45 PM   #57
Ratchet
Leaky Injector

Ratchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to Ratchet
just bought 2..

bring on te shirts mang !!
Old 08-05-2008, 06:02 PM   #58
suaknee
BANNED

^thanks so much!!!!! I'll add you to the list as soon as I get off work.
Old 08-07-2008, 12:33 PM   #59
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

So it looks like we have enough. Can you confirm that???
Old 08-07-2008, 04:04 PM   #60
spngr311
Leaky Injector

spngr311 has a spectacular aura aboutspngr311 has a spectacular aura aboutspngr311 has a spectacular aura aboutspngr311 has a spectacular aura aboutspngr311 has a spectacular aura aboutspngr311 has a spectacular aura about
Payment sent for one. Need a new shirt around here.
Closed Thread