Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-05-2005, 01:10 PM   #31
matlock
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
matlock is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I am not really digging it, I like it more than the integra because it is original just not my style. I think Coupes are sexiest with the tri-projector lights and silvia grill but that is just my cup of tea.
matlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2005, 03:53 PM   #32
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Damn you Virgil, damn you to HELL!

And y is your entire site under construction? You've got nothing to look at! =(

And my cup of tea is being able to use my headlight pulse to power SuperHighBeam foglights, for those nightly canyon runs. It'll look like an Alien coming down the road!
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 05:13 PM   #33
S_14.5
Zilvia Member

S_14.5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by sochbat
Damn you Virgil, damn you to HELL!

And y is your entire site under construction? You've got nothing to look at! =(

And my cup of tea is being able to use my headlight pulse to power SuperHighBeam foglights, for those nightly canyon runs. It'll look like an Alien coming down the road!
Haha...i know i know..update update update. I haven't gotten to making the site open to the public. It's only a wholesalers site for now until I can find a place to open a shop. Still doing some shipments, not as often with my real job in the way! I'll try to setup more GB's soon for those on forums...any ideas for items? I was thinking about shipping in some suspension arms from Kazama...I don't know yet...
S_14.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 07:42 PM   #34
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Someone, source out where to find that damn thing.

Virgil, get it NOW!
Old 06-05-2005, 08:41 PM   #35
ranisron
Zilvia Addict

ranisron is making a name for him/her selfranisron is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to ranisron
that Teg is ugly... the crazy S13... If I have the money I won't buy it... looks like a old school WRC rally car...
Old 06-06-2005, 12:09 PM   #36
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Strap that conversion on and you are ready for TOUGE! now you just need a PowerLamp
Old 06-06-2005, 02:17 PM   #37
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
I like that front end. I'd rock it on my fastback.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 07:43 PM   #38
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Yes! Im not the only one. Now, we much source out how to get it.
Old 06-06-2005, 09:56 PM   #39
DMC
Zilvia Addict

DMC is an unknown quantity at this point
I like the shaved rear bumper, i want to doit on my f/b for that corvette look.
DMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 10:11 PM   #40
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
doesnt look that bad, reminds me of old school maserati's.... but oh well its cool takes awhile to get use too... i bet if everyone in america who saw one drifting all the neg, opinions would change...
Old 06-07-2005, 12:11 AM   #41
CaoBoY
Zilvia Addict

CaoBoY is making a name for him/her selfCaoBoY is making a name for him/her self
JDM y0! other than that....meh....theres been worse conversions.
CaoBoY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 01:26 PM   #42
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
LOL, that's awesome, though I'd never put it on my car. Apparently, Renault's purchase of Nissan has become retroactive and they are going back to make older Nissan's look like Renaults as well. It doesn't look that bad, but the grill looks pretty amateur compare to the rest of kit. The back end looks like a TVR Griffith.
axiomatik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 02:28 PM   #43
dannyboi
Zilvia Member

dannyboi is making a name for him/her selfdannyboi is making a name for him/her self
Well, there you have it.... Ricers are officially EVERYWHERE. *referring to the RSX/Integ/180/crap*
Old 06-09-2005, 05:10 AM   #44
chokudoriS13
Zilvia FREAK!

chokudoriS13 is making a name for him/her selfchokudoriS13 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to chokudoriS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboi
Well, there you have it.... Ricers are officially EVERYWHERE. *referring to the RSX/Integ/180/crap*

Its actually a really big thing in Japan now. Started right after the Fast and Furious first came out... The trend is called "Spo-Com" over there (Sport Compact).

Some examples:

Note the USDM trend, with US-spec lighting...

Old 06-09-2005, 10:14 AM   #45
ZK
Zilvia FREAK!

ZK is making a name for him/her selfZK is making a name for him/her selfZK is making a name for him/her self
We should trade.. send them all the Wings West, Kaminari, Erebuni, hydrolic suspension, some LHD Civics and they can send us nice JDM goodies.
ZK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 05:13 PM   #46
xxxjovaxxx
Leaky Injector

xxxjovaxxx is on the path to ruinxxxjovaxxx is on the path to ruinxxxjovaxxx is on the path to ruin
s13

ok. im gonna say it like this. madd props for the "originality" of the conversion. no props for the LOOK-LIKE-SHITness of the conversion. then the 180IntegRaSX thing... yea, itd be cool IF IT WASNT A FRIGGEN 180SX!... lets see... what else. oh yea, whats with the triple beam integra? sorry, i personally feel only S13s can play triple beams right... i dunno, u tell me
xxxjovaxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 05:15 PM   #47
xxxjovaxxx
Leaky Injector

xxxjovaxxx is on the path to ruinxxxjovaxxx is on the path to ruinxxxjovaxxx is on the path to ruin
add: and is it just me or does that 180IntegRaSX have two cuts for exhausts and only have one exhaust? yo whatever...
xxxjovaxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 05:20 PM   #48
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by chokudoriS13
Its actually a really big thing in Japan now. Started right after the Fast and Furious first came out... The trend is called "Spo-Com" over there (Sport Compact).

Some examples:

Note the USDM trend, with US-spec lighting...

that first one kills me...fender flares and super sunk wheels. what is that?

and the 2nd one haha, i literally laughed out loud at that

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote