Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-23-2012, 10:29 PM   #31
Acidz
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Acidz is a jewel in the roughAcidz is a jewel in the roughAcidz is a jewel in the roughAcidz is a jewel in the roughAcidz is a jewel in the roughAcidz is a jewel in the roughAcidz is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Update!

They pulled the transmission cross member out of the car to remove the mount, Along with all this they also got the exhaust tips tacked on to get an idea of how everything will look. They also fabricated the dump tubes and got once side completed and I must say this looks stunning if I say so myself. The way the tubes just interlace together is just indescribable.

I hope the billet parts come in this week so the rest of the puzzle is here and ready for the final stages of this build. Once everything is complete and put together I can then send everything out for polishing and ceramic coating.

Acidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2012, 08:00 AM   #32
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Those dump pipes merging together is sex. Great work.
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:58 AM   #33
Acidz
Zilvia Member

Acidz is a jewel in the roughAcidz is a jewel in the roughAcidz is a jewel in the roughAcidz is a jewel in the roughAcidz is a jewel in the roughAcidz is a jewel in the roughAcidz is a jewel in the rough
The Exit

Old 10-02-2012, 02:07 PM   #34
Acidz
Zilvia Member

Waiting….

Amazing! Is one key word that describes everything in this picture. The new transmission mount that was cut out has been tacked into place with new metal. I’m truly excited and happy how everything is turning out. The heading may seem deceiving, but I’m truly playing a waiting game with the billet parts. I hope they come in by Friday and then these guys can start finish welding.

The next move is a big deciding factor for me as I’m stuck in between a rock and a hard place. Let’s just say airbox cooler….

Old 10-08-2012, 11:29 PM   #35
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyscreenname View Post
i was thinking the same thing. when they came out i thought they were gonna be a few hundred k. they have alotta history but, the price wasn't over the top. can't say that about other supercars.
I'm pretty sure that's because Ford took a loss on every one built to keep it that way. A company like Ford can afford to do that with a Halo car, smaller exotic firms cannot.
Old 11-03-2012, 06:54 PM   #36
Acidz
Zilvia Member

BILLET!!

Finally got the billet brackets in, which look amazing! I’m glad were past this stage now and moving forward now the up pipes, exhaust and dumps can all be welded. I still haven’t decided what I plan to do beyond this point….if I should do a water to air setup or not…it’s a really hard choice, but I know I have to make up my mind soon as things progress.

Old 11-03-2012, 11:42 PM   #37
EjMalernee
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
EjMalernee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Very nice!!!! I love the brackets you guys made for the turbos.
EjMalernee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:36 PM   #38
Acidz
Zilvia Member

Long Time! Let Me Leave You With This!

More Pictures In 10 Hours!
Old 03-26-2013, 12:02 AM   #39
PeaceOnesxWai
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (34)
PeaceOnesxWai is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
O_O needs high resolution pictures!!!!
PeaceOnesxWai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 10:29 AM   #40
drscooper
Zilvia Addict

drscooper is an unknown quantity at this point
very cool. so exactly what kind of numbers are you looking for?
blood out
drscooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 10:33 AM   #41
Acidz
Zilvia Member

Missing Updates?

Well I got something! The car has sort of been pushed to the side with me as I have been super busy with business and other things in life, but I think it's time I get back into it and start making the push. Centerline has been good to me and have been keeping my car safe on the hoist while I have been doing my thing. I'm glad that this hasn’t been an issue for them as they really do good work and I wouldn't want to take my car anywhere else.

Pipes are a bit off as the tape came apart and since it was about to come off to be tacked together, but I’m sure you guys get the point here! Clearance is a huge issue and thats why the pie cuts had to be used!

Old 04-08-2013, 08:44 PM   #42
Acidz
Zilvia Member

And She Starts!

Centerline Motorsports Ford GT Supercharged Twin Turbo - YouTube&fs=1" width="644" height="390">Centerline Motorsports Ford GT Supercharged Twin Turbo - YouTube&fs=1" />Centerline Motorsports Ford GT Supercharged Twin Turbo - YouTube">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Centerline Motorsports Ford GT Supercharged Twin Turbo - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bafDrltSypU
Old 04-08-2013, 09:00 PM   #43
Synistar13

Synistar13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Purdy! and with the stock GT airbox, just for the lulz....
Synistar13 is offline   Reply With Quote