Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-05-2008, 04:22 PM   #31
honeybadger
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
honeybadger is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
not really feeling the paint job.. but it looks like a good job was done on it !
honeybadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2008, 04:27 PM   #32
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
all sorts of wack arnolds.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 10:00 PM   #33
kouness
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
kouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
If "NISMO" stands for Nissan Motorsports, does that mean "HOMO" stands for Honda Motorsports?

HAHAHAHA... sorry to be off topic but i love that signature.. Awesome... that just made my day

95 Nissan 240sx: Q45 brake upgrade, v'tund lip
kouness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 10:06 PM   #34
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
i got a couple pics of 510's in LA.

This red ones gonna be a killer. You'll get to see it in all the magazines if it ever gets done. lol

Looks like super mario's white 510 (owner of TSR Fab) and phil's gold one ??? I think the orange one has a 13B in it ???
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 11:53 PM   #35
onesicklambo
Leaky Injector

onesicklambo has a brilliant futureonesicklambo has a brilliant futureonesicklambo has a brilliant futureonesicklambo has a brilliant futureonesicklambo has a brilliant futureonesicklambo has a brilliant futureonesicklambo has a brilliant futureonesicklambo has a brilliant futureonesicklambo has a brilliant futureonesicklambo has a brilliant futureonesicklambo has a brilliant future
^ I think your right..although i think phil has a front spoiler on his and graphix on the side?
and O/P its an okay dime..but no way NEAR the nicest ive seen. A+ for effort because most people run out of energy and time on restoration projects!
Here my contribution;

cheers
onesicklambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 12:06 AM   #36
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoolyS14DET View Post
Looks like super mario's white 510 (owner of TSR Fab) and phil's gold one ??? I think the orange one has a 13B in it ???
Yeah, thats Mario's. (By posting his car, I am in no way representing his shop.)
i forget if the guys name was Phil. I think its the guy that passed away this last year. And yeah, thats a rotary 510, and it crushes!!!

These guys, the "Datsun Boyz" have been THE guys in 510's for a long time. But lately there are some people building cars that are gonna take the crown.
There 510's are amazing though, from the engine, to the suspension to the detailing.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 03:26 AM   #37
FRoSt415
Zilvia Junkie

FRoSt415 has a spectacular aura aboutFRoSt415 has a spectacular aura aboutFRoSt415 has a spectacular aura aboutFRoSt415 has a spectacular aura aboutFRoSt415 has a spectacular aura aboutFRoSt415 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to FRoSt415
Adam Carolla has a nice bre Replica 510
FRoSt415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 11:51 AM   #38
xdumbxguyx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
xdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
nice clean cars... lots of effort involved but damn that blue ones greddy pan is lowwwwwwwwwww
xdumbxguyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 11:53 AM   #39
grips13
BANNED

grips13 is an unknown quantity at this point
would look sick with some wantanabes.. nice indeed
grips13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 11:53 AM   #40
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesicklambo View Post
^ I think your right..although i think phil has a front spoiler on his and graphix on the side?
and O/P its an okay dime..but no way NEAR the nicest ive seen. A+ for effort because most people run out of energy and time on restoration projects!
Here my contribution;

cheers
this one is..awsome !!
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 11:56 AM   #41
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2135987536 View Post

That's gross.
Old 08-07-2008, 12:03 PM   #42
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post

That's gross.
how...come~?
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 02:07 PM   #43
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
yuck, wilwood.
wah wah wah...