Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2009, 07:18 AM   #31
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrocslider View Post
deposit sent.

we should make a list of who has sent a deposit and for what colors.

Black S13
1. jrocslider

Blue Checkered S13

Grey Checkered S13
1. bejota180sx

Red Checkered S13
1. s14wannab

Black S14

Blue Checkered S14

Grey Checkered S14

Red Checkered S14
Put me down for S13 grey and black checkered(Front and rear)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2009, 11:21 AM   #32
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
list updated

c'mon people we should get more orders. this is a great deal.
Old 01-10-2009, 06:00 PM   #33
juice.def
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
juice.def is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
so is there any idea of an ETA i would be down for some s14 grey/black checkered but i wanna have some idea of when i would be seeing them before i send out 65 bucks.. are we just supposed to wait till at least 10 people make deposits for one particular type then they will get shipped out?
Old 01-10-2009, 06:22 PM   #34
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
we are supposed to wait till they finish making them i guess... but that's the problem i think they won't make them if not enought people are interested in them... and people are always interested but when the time comes to pay everybody magically dissapears to other threads... hence the down payment so they know exactly how many really want them...
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
...this is zilvia; prepare to get your feelings hurt.
Old 01-10-2009, 06:31 PM   #35
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by juice.def View Post
so is there any idea of an ETA i would be down for some s14 grey/black checkered but i wanna have some idea of when i would be seeing them before i send out 65 bucks.. are we just supposed to wait till at least 10 people make deposits for one particular type then they will get shipped out?
If you are concerned with giving your money away to some random company. Check Ravspec reviews on Zilvia, they are a well known D-max vendor. So your money is in good hands.

I wonder if it will just be a limited quantity? Would be nice if the ones on this group buy will be the only ones with these mats lol
Old 01-10-2009, 06:33 PM   #36
juice.def
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
juice.def is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
so i take it will just get a refund if not enough people are intrested?
Old 01-10-2009, 07:32 PM   #37
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
contact ravspec on that... i think you should only take THEY'RE word for that kind of stuff... not what random people say here on the forum...
Old 01-10-2009, 09:16 PM   #38
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
if black/white checkered are made can we switch my order to that instead of black
Old 01-10-2009, 09:40 PM   #39
Adam H

Trader Rating: (0)
Adam H is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
So can you definately get red/black checkered front only in rhd? and can you ship to New Zealand? (il pay the extra shipping costs). if so il send my deposit.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:47 PM   #40
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

^^^^^^ ehhh? Dude i'm sure there are hella options for you. A lot of people make RHD mats.
Old 01-10-2009, 10:06 PM   #41
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam H View Post
So can you definately get red/black checkered front only in rhd? and can you ship to New Zealand? (il pay the extra shipping costs). if so il send my deposit.
hey adam you can get supermade ones
Old 01-10-2009, 11:33 PM   #42
Adam H

Trader Rating: (0)
Adam H is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
Got any websites that sell supermade ones?
Old 01-11-2009, 12:14 AM   #43
Kuzumi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Kuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kuzumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kuzumi
if they make a black and white one i want mine to change also :P
Old 01-11-2009, 10:54 AM   #44
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14wannab View Post
if they make a black and white one i want mine to change also :P
most checkered floor mats (i've seen) LOOK white but are actually a light grey color, when you put a light grey next to a black it makes it look white from a distance... i guess it's cause white gets really ugly when it gets dirty no matter how much you clean it... so making it a light grey eliminates that greyish color white gets when dirty...

but yeah like i said before... dmax could you make that grey a bit lighter...
Old 01-11-2009, 05:15 PM   #45
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bejota180sx View Post
i guess it's cause white gets really ugly when it gets dirty no matter how much you clean it
Yep therefore keep it a darker grey. A light grey will just get dirtier easier.
Old 01-11-2009, 09:31 PM   #46
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

but a dark grey would look like its a damm hot topic carpet or something like that... ive seen a bunch of light grey/black checkered carpet and they look nice and don't get that dirty but thats my opinion... grey/black checkers is like EVERYTHING at hottopic... wujuu lets make out s chassis mainstream emo looking...

when i say light grey i mean something lighter than that grey not light as in almost white...
Old 01-12-2009, 11:58 AM   #47
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (25)
Ravspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ravspec
New update (1/9/2008) - Front set $120 shipped / Rear Set $120 shipped.
Shipped pricing to lower 48 States, extra shipping charges to AK, HI, PR and Canada to be determined.

Pricing:

First 10 deposits Per Color - $100 shipped For Front OR Rear / $200 shipped for Front AND Rear
After 10th deposits - $120 shipped For Front OR Rear / $240 shipped for Front AND Rear

Payment Terms: $62.50 Deposit Required (Paypal to [email protected])
Deposits Received:

1. Waldemar (VA) S13 Front and Rear, Black/Grey Checkered.
2. Darnell (LA) S13 Front only, Black/Grey Checkered.
3. Hunter (TX) S13 Front only, Black/red Checkered.
4. Quan (WA) S14 Front only, Black/Red Checkered.
5. Brian (PR) S13 Front only, Black/Grey Checkered.
6. Danny (TX) S13 Front only, Black.
7. Gilberto (PR) ? Front only, Black/Grey Checkered.

Last edited by Ravspec; 01-12-2009 at 01:44 PM..
Old 01-12-2009, 12:26 PM   #48
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

So no ETA yet? How long will do the group buy last?
Old 01-12-2009, 01:14 PM   #49
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
i'm down with these! will send deposit on wednesday for black red.
Old 01-12-2009, 01:35 PM   #50
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

ahem ahem....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
I never understood the checkered floormat craze.
Looks like you have been converted!!!
Old 01-12-2009, 01:42 PM   #51
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Ravspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboyoracle View Post
So no ETA yet? How long will do the group buy last?
Just heard back from Dmax, hoping to get these here by the end of March, begining of April, but it all depends on how many orders of each color and model.

Thank you.
Old 01-12-2009, 02:18 PM   #52
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
money sent . add me to that freaking list please... im in for the front set only. s13 in black LHD
looks like im number 8 or 9 . 100 bucks here i come

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
Old 01-12-2009, 02:46 PM   #53
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboyoracle View Post
ahem ahem....

Looks like you have been converted!!!
They should match the red bride euro II seats nicely I suppose.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:48 PM   #54
JeremyR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
JeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JeremyR
just sent deposit for a set of s13 floormats. front and rear. all black. LHD. no roll cage. thanks!
Old 01-12-2009, 05:48 PM   #55
titopr06
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (68)
titopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravspec View Post
Shipped pricing to lower 48 States, extra shipping charges to AK, HI, PR and Canada to be determined.

Pricing:

First 10 deposits Per Color - $100 shipped For Front OR Rear / $200 shipped for Front AND Rear
After 10th deposits - $120 shipped For Front OR Rear / $240 shipped for Front AND Rear

Deposits Received:

sorry ravspec forgot to add mine will be for s13 front only black/grey, thanks
Old 01-12-2009, 07:32 PM   #56
driver11324
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
driver11324 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
How much is the blue going to stand out on the black ones? I'll take a set of front Black/Grey for the S14. I send my deposit asap.

Edit: Payment sent
Old 01-12-2009, 07:39 PM   #57
jeprokz
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
jeprokz is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Deposit has been sent for s14 Black/Gray Checkered. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravspec View Post

Pricing:

Deposits Received:

Old 01-12-2009, 08:35 PM   #58
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
so i take it will just get a refund if not enough people are intrested?
yup, you definitely get refund if not enough for production, but I doubt it.

Paypal has a 60 days refunds policy without any fees, that's why we requested paypal payments.

Credit card will cost us 3% + transaction fee .. not a good idea.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:37 PM   #59
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
yeah adam, you have alot of options .. ORIGIN and Supermade ??
Old 01-12-2009, 08:41 PM   #60
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
we will have ETA shortly. Right now Dmax Japan still busy with TAS (Tokyo Auto Salon) .. We hope to have an answer in a week or so.

The list are growing fast, I think we should have enough people in a week or two, maybe not necessary.

We are giving the first 10 x people of each color a lower price, so if you are serious, put in the deposit.

We have done many many group buy in the past and you can check out our other group buys in other forums by simply type in "ravspec group buy" in google.com
Closed Thread