Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-27-2008, 03:16 AM   #31
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
American English pejorative ethnic slur for a person of Italian descent. It is derived from the Neapolitan word "guappo", meaning dude or thug. The word defines those who belong to the Guapperia o “Camorra”, a criminal organization similar to the Sicilian Mafia located mostly in the province of Campania (an Italian Province) and its capital Naples, Italy. The term is still commonly used especially in Central-South Italy (Meridione) to describe those that either belong to the organization or those that are arrogant to the point of inducing a fight. It was brought to the USA by early Italian immigrants from the province of Campania who named those suspected to belonging to the Guapperia “Guappi”, in a similar fashion the Sicilians used the term “Mafiosi”. Widely used in Chicago where most immigrants from Campania settled, one of its native sons Al Capone was a typical Guappo, it was confused by the non Italian population to indicate people of Italian origins, similarly the word “Paesano”.
Contrary to popular belief, it is most likely not an acronym for "With Out Papers" or "Without Passport", or "Working On Pavement."

The WOP thing isn't part of the shirt as mentioned in the first post.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2008, 07:15 AM   #32
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sideview_180sx View Post
WOP = wide open pussy?

what does WOP mean. its late i didn't read the thread.
If he means it in the Italian since, it means With Out Papers. Was basically a stigma attached to Italian immigrants. As wiki stated above, it isnt the intended meaning, but, it was a way to stereotype.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 07:29 AM   #33
sr20boostn20
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
sr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sr20boostn20
I Like The Shirt.
sr20boostn20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 09:41 AM   #34
trust187
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
trust187 is making a name for him/her selftrust187 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to trust187
Yeah usually car shirts don't have to many customers because they all seem to have cars on them. You should take some inspiration maybe from skateboarding clothes if your looking into real sales. Pouring all your money into clothings that are made for zilvia geeks who don't really care what they wear regardless or have no sense in clothing test what so ever isn't usually the best idea. Also just to put it out there try making a clothing company that is directed to certain car enthusiasts, in your case it seems like your going after the drifting rwd crowd isn't usually the best idea because it will limit your customer potential base. Usually if your going to invest money into a business you should take some time to rethink your strategy and plan out what is going to be a profit to you and not what is cool in your own mind. Not saying your idea is bad, just might wanna rethink about investing so much and going broke.
trust187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 09:53 AM   #35
proledoriat

Trader Rating: (0)
proledoriat is making a name for him/her selfproledoriat is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
are you having the shirts printed, or are you using photo emulsion, and silkscreen, out of curiosity.
Old 01-27-2008, 10:13 AM   #36
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Sorry OP but where do i get the hella flush shirt?
Old 01-27-2008, 10:22 AM   #37
gotta240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
gotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
print it..........
gotta240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 10:29 AM   #38
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
The WOP thing isn't part of the shirt as mentioned in the first post.
Ah Wikipedia once again blending truth with fiction. WOP is a deregatory term for a person who is Italian or of Italian descent. Paesano on the other hand is a friendly and non deregatory term. Trust Wikipedia to fuck things up. Back to topic the Hella flush shirt idea looks cool.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 10:32 AM   #39
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellaflush View Post
take the s13 out

alot of good shirts dont need to have cars on them... just bold statements and a cool pattern/design

for instance -

Hehehehe a Australian popping a Norcal word. Now thats funny. I guess the bay area has finally influenced the slang and the fashion world.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 11:12 AM   #40
LS240
Zilvia Member

LS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really nice
Other than the stretched tires, I love it. Also, just finish off the greenhouse of the car, and just refine some of the details a little bit. For instance the corner portion of the headlights looks slightly off, and that grayed-out area in the hole in the bumper looks hard to print.

Overall though, I'd rock it. Please post it up when you finish the design and start printing. I'll buy one.

P.S. Aero bumper FTW!
LS240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 11:39 AM   #41
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I want one immediately!
240sx_sr20det is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 12:07 PM   #42
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Alright, so I am back home from last night and the verdict is: I am going to take the advice on adding some detail to the rear wheel as well as check out whats going on with the corner light. Thinning some of the detail lines might take away from what I was originally going for but I will try it and see how it looks. You guys, thank you for all the pointers and opinions (even the bad ones, EVERYBODY will never agree on anything lol) and I hope you guys will rock the shit out of these in about a week. also I am gonna throw another design up for critique when i put these shirts up for sale.

right on guys, and if you are interested in the hella flush shirt, just pm him- just easier, but apology is accepted
Old 01-27-2008, 12:47 PM   #43
atutt
Zilvia Addict

atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
/\ I think you should also do ans S14 version in the same style... but a kouki of course! lol. The shirt is pretty freaking sweet btw. I like.
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 12:54 PM   #44
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
OK, so far I like how its going (the wheels dont look sharpied anymore) but the rear wheel is too small to but much design in with the bold look im going for, but I know some of you guys love to rock the black tees and I am thinking about making both, let me know what you think.

Old 01-27-2008, 02:01 PM   #45
gotta240
Post Whore!

gotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfection
how much for a black shirt? if reasonable, you have my order.
Old 01-27-2008, 02:14 PM   #46
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
I'd buy one with just the text as I am the last person to preach about safe sex so it'd be a fun joke to wear that shirt.

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 03:13 PM   #47
maxgohan
Leaky Injector

maxgohan will become famous soon enoughmaxgohan will become famous soon enoughmaxgohan will become famous soon enoughmaxgohan will become famous soon enough
the arrow on the tire is backwards!
maxgohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 03:40 PM   #48
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa Troopa View Post
I'd buy one with just the text as I am the last person to preach about safe sex so it'd be a fun joke to wear that shirt.
haha, those will also be made- and depending on how cheap i get the stickers made ill be throwing 1 in free with each shirt (HOPEFULLY) if not they wont be more than a couple bucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxgohan View Post
the arrow on the tire is backwards!
I did it for jimmy ^, on the shirt the writing on the tire will be more visible

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotta240 View Post
how much for a black shirt? if reasonable, you have my order.
There will be no change in price unless it cost me more to make the black one, and since its the same exact design i highly doubt its going to. By Wednesday latest I will know for sure all prices but these shirts will be reasonable, Im trying to keep the cost low and get the name out. In my eyes thats the best way to do it. Thanks for the interest
Old 01-27-2008, 04:39 PM   #49
gotta240
Post Whore!

YES. You seem to have the right idea. I'm sick of seeing jackass retards trying to START clothing companies by charging 25 bucks a shirt. They almost alsays fail. Start reasonable, THEN jack prices up.
Old 01-27-2008, 05:00 PM   #50
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

or start reasonable, and stay reasonable

I'm HOPING I can do like 13 bucks picked up, 15 shipped but we'll see. Dont think it'll be much more than that either way
Old 01-27-2008, 06:02 PM   #51
joshuaput
Leaky Injector

joshuaput is just really nicejoshuaput is just really nicejoshuaput is just really nicejoshuaput is just really nicejoshuaput is just really nicejoshuaput is just really nicejoshuaput is just really nicejoshuaput is just really nicejoshuaput is just really nicejoshuaput is just really nice
I think the s13 shirt is sweet.
and its a good price.
Old 01-27-2008, 06:33 PM   #52
Suckmycack
Leaky Injector

Suckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to all
Pretty fucken sweet.
Suckmycack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 06:39 PM   #53
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
lol can I get one that says promoting hard driving and harder sex?? lol

safe driving and hard sex would be funny too...but good shirts
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 06:48 PM   #54
96Turbo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
that shit's official. I like the black and purple. It would also look good with black/red or black/yellow. If they're $15 shipped i'll take one
96Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 07:09 PM   #55
HaNgTyMe
Leaky Injector

HaNgTyMe is making a name for him/her selfHaNgTyMe is making a name for him/her self
put a s14 on there and ill would cop one
HaNgTyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 07:22 PM   #56
veeates36
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
veeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to veeates36
awesome shirt..please print..
veeates36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 08:25 PM   #57
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I would buy one
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Touge_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 09:52 PM   #58
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection
I'll buy like 5 if they're only 15$ a shirt. Let's doooooo this!
Old 01-27-2008, 10:12 PM   #59
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Im hoping I can keep it that low, most likely thats whats gonna happen man. I'm trying to make this happen by tomorrow night, im anxious
Old 01-27-2008, 10:13 PM   #60
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

I'll be the first to order. Can't wait for tomorrow night, haha.